The DemocRATS New "Down the Hole" Logo!... It's a Winner!

Looks like this too.

acorn_logo.gif

®
REPUBLICANS
Because America can't afford even 2 more years of this shit!

Of course, that's the symbol for a registered trademark...

Why not, the Gays took Rainbows from children!*

(*That was in a continued attempt to make Ravi an Honest person!)

:)

peace...

Last edited:
It actually fits pretty well with the latest metaphor 0bama has been pushing. We need to get the country into the right gear.

It fits with the Democrats problem that they believe that their problem is not the message, but the delivery. They think if they gussy up the truck and paint it pretty, that folks won't mind that what they get is garbage.

Were I as dumb as what the Democrats think of us I would probably be unable to breathe without assistance.

Mostly, The National Health Plan has already passed. Mostly, The ARRA Stimulus has already passed, and is currently under way. Mostly, the withdrawal date for combat troops from Iraq has already passed, and is currently under way.

The Democratic Party tends to deliver what people had voted for.

Currently, the Senate races in Delaware, Nevada, and in other states: Put The Democrats in opposition to the world the way it would be if the Mad Hatter ran it. The Mad Hatter and the March Hare, anyone knows, are the GOP model of "Change You Can Believe In," stuck somewhere in the 17th or 18th century, forever. That is the Tea Party, GOP believes in: And some of them dress that way!

They run on the platform of "stuck!" Nothing has changed since 1788, which comes after 1683, when Pennsylvania Colony, home of it all, actually got its real start. The document basis got its 9th approval in 1788, but the people were actually arriving and settling, long before that. White People eventually ran around stark naked on a boat. Eventually, that made sense to everyone else, as opposed to whatever English King George III thought he was doing. Some even think he too, went mad.

Anyone knows that in contrast to the Democrats, and the naked people on the boat, that the actual Tea Party is a movement of misinterpreted concepts, making personal attacks, and including with violent, racist, and obstructive overtones. Not much substance is offered, but instead there are made-up facts based on already rejected stories, and college education stories. Nonsense is offered which energizeses only a tiny minority of neo-fringe "Conservatives." Even the self-destructive Conservatives take them on as adversaries, Karl Rove most currently against them.

There may be a hole in the Democratic logo. Anyone notices that the Republican alternative is in a hole that doesn't even exist, and has never even existed.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even before 1683, then 1492 first happend: With many nations on the alert!)

Last edited:
Oh.Mi.Gawd!

"Change That Matters" and a TARGET with a Big D as the Bullseye?

What about the Change from 2008 -is that Change that doesn't matter or matters in the wrong ways?

It actually fits pretty well with the latest metaphor 0bama has been pushing. We need to get the country into the right gear.

It fits with the Democrats problem that they believe that their problem is not the message, but the delivery. They think if they gussy up the truck and paint it pretty, that folks won't mind that what they get is garbage.

And if they spray it with expensive cologne, we won't mind that it's not a truck at all, just a hearse headed down the road to the cemetery for dead and rotting cultures slaughtered by the negligence of their own aristocratic Senatorial nutjob nothings.

These fools still don't comprehend a damned thing: paint a pig policy with lipstick, it's still dead pork.

POLICY not strategy wins the hearts and minds of the people getting stomped into mush by the policies of nitwit blind and arrogant strategizers.

Who cares what the logo is now? I am a liberal and I don't even know what it looks like. I haven't bothered to click on either link. It could be a bird shitting on Rush, for all I know. But it sure has you guys going, so it must be good.

OMG!
It is a circle with a D in it, they are so brain washing us. Right after looking at it, I felt the need to hug a tree, and go on welfare.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Look, digging FDR up and blowing up balloons inside his butt so he can float around as the New World Order's Zombie

is NOT

what american's want, need, or voted for.

NOT NEW

NOT INNOVATIVE

Just the same old commie bullshit recirculating with a lot of bright red lipstick painted on it to achieve the exact same hell-world the commie creeps created in the Ukraine -- and Beijing -- and Havana -- and now in Caracas.

Recycled bullshit yields only one thing: recycled belly aches and mega gas in the Body Politic.

Forum List

Back