The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

I like triggering you.
You don't like triggering me Jack because I don't get triggered. Nor do I make this place fun for you. The exact opposite. Just another lie and feeble grade-school attempt at reverse psychology again.

But I do enjoy watching you shell out hundreds of dollars to support this forum so that 50 people here can pound you a new mudhole!

You make more enemies everyday! :auiqs.jpg:

Why can't you just answer the question?
Because it annoys you. Your OP for example from Alt-Right Lite TV. Just a six minute screed on the value of being selfish and looking for scapegoats. Because that's what it comes down to. In the end, that's all your side has. Because you haven't had any successful policy initiatives for a long time. The whole video could be filed under "DEMOCRATS...BAD!!".

Tell me Jack, when is the last time you took a look at your base there at UC Berkeley?

Oh and, where do the students of ASU who organized to tell their college to ban Rittenhouse from the college there because he came out on top in a fight for his life fit into your "constitutional republic," Jack?
Berkeley??..what did we warp back to the 60's? :)
Bases for both sides are spread across the country.
As an example, it's cute how you righties always like to crow about the Hollywood elite being on the left.
How many politicians and politician wannabes that have there been on the right are celebrities?

You don't like triggering me Jack because I don't get triggered. Nor do I make this place fun for you. The exact opposite. Just another lie and feeble grade-school attempt at reverse psychology again.

But I do enjoy watching you shell out hundreds of dollars to support this forum so that 50 people here can pound you a new mudhole!

You just confirmed everything I said about you...my little shadow.
That's cute. :)

Because it annoys you. Your OP for example from Alt-Right Lite TV. Just a six minute screed on the value of being selfish and looking for scapegoats. Because that's what it comes down to. In the end, that's all your side has. Because you haven't had any successful policy initiatives for a long time. The whole video could be filed under "DEMOCRATS...BAD!!".

Anybody want some? (On Jack that is.)

download (36).jpg

That's not what they want.

They want to ORDER us to get vaccinated, and vaccinated, and vaccinated, and fired and banned and tortured and shot if we don't ------- yeah, that's pretty awful, all right.

Leftists have no, zero, concept of freedom. They might as well all ship out to Russia or China.

They never would be missed.
Be con-sistant and don't get ANY shots.

Oh, is he a payer? We'd better be nicer to him. Good for him.

Fact absent fakes who pretend to not be able to do 8th grade math have unwarranted fear as their only technique

The irony is rich coming from a pant load like you. When one resorts to weak ass ad hominem as you do, one should not pretend to be concerned about it if others respond to your bullshit in like kind.

YOU and your ilk ARE indeed the ones trying to undermine the norms of our Constitutional Republic. (We aren’t a “democracy, “ by the way, you ignorant lummox.). Practically ALL you and your filthy ilk do is to spread lies, misinformation and disinformation.

I don’t use the term “alternate facts” and am not responsible for that putrid expression. I assume she was trying to talk about alternative views. But when you assholes spread your falsehoods, it isn’t an alternative fact nor an alternative view. What you scumbags do is lie. Incessantly.
What an ironic post.....:heehee:

Forum List

Back