The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

You two aren't related are you. I got the cuck who's my little shadow and the hack who can't let her savior go...no matter what she tries to hide it in. :)

If anybody else thinks this is just another triggered asshole raise your hand. (This is to him btw, not the rest of you guys.)

istockphoto-140472118-1024x1024.jpg

Want to enlighten us cupcake on what that is supposed to even mean? Or did you learn to type on your plastic toy typewriter?

View attachment 573699At least we have someone who is WORTH worshiping, as you say. Joe Biddum is a pile of dog crap.

This from a guy with less brains than my houseplant, and even less ability to speak plain truth. No Jack, YOU can't be trusted, you ignorant lying, commie dummfuck, you WON'T be trusted, and you evil fucks are about to be pounded back to your Kremlin next Fall.
You know cuck, you make it fun to come here. :)
I like triggering you. :auiqs.jpg:

Because they think we're too weak to stand up to them and they don't want us to either. It's so sad but true what they're saying.

No, not really. What we want is for you to continue ingesting Faux News and like minded lie spreaders, doubting the seriousness of Covid, which greatly decreases your chances of longevity, and therefore significantly reduces the longevity of the Trump Cult voter pool.

It's news to me that somehow defending The Constitution, Individual Liberties, like The Right To Privacy, Freedom of Association, Freedom of Religion, and The Right to choose what medical procedures you allow on your body is somehow now considered a CULT Movement!

Well said. Jack and all his commie friends are all about gaslighting America with his Cloward & Piven and Allinsky Rules for Radicals strategies! The new lie from the Left is that being NORMAL now makes you a cult and dangerous.

Well said. Jack and all his commie friends are all about gaslighting America with his Cloward & Piven and Allinsky Rules for Radicals strategies! The new lie from the Left is that being NORMAL now makes you a cult and dangerous.
They are the Cult Members. Their lies will not serve them well on Judgment Day.

No Jack, everyone has your little game here figured out. Even the noobs get that you are FUCKED IN THE HEAD. Expletives is about the best thing anyone here has to say to you because of your entrenched, recalcitrant bullcrap.
Aww, c'mon Freaky, don't go away mad, just go away. :)

You're my little shadow. I like triggering you. Because I like watching your anger spill out on to the page.
Your problem is you make it personal.

And you know I have your number.

Look at that, the cuck forgets Soros!!
Shame on you.

Sure. Come back and talk to me in six months. We'll see where we are at.
Don't bet the farm on 2022. Lotsa time left. :)

It's 2016 all over again. And as usual, here come the democrats with pants around their ankles and blinders on in full denial mode.

Even Nancy knows she's screwed the pooch and has pissed into the wind and will be bailing out before full splash-back.

It's 2016 all over again. And as usual, here come the democrats with pants around their ankles and blinders on in full denial mode.

Even Nancy knows she's screwed the pooch and has pissed into the wind and will be bailing out before full splash-back.
Whatever. You said the same thing immediately after Trump lost last November. Those two GA Senate seats were in the bag for the GOP.

How'd that work out for you? :)

If Dems didnt have fear, they would have nothing.
Just like the repubs.

We are a democracy. We are organized as a constitutional republic.

Tell me Jack, when is the last time you took a look at your base there at UC Berkeley?

Oh and, where do the students of ASU who organized to tell their college to ban Rittenhouse from the college there because he came out on top in a fight for his life fit into your "constitutional republic," Jack?

Forum List

Back