The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

That, is the textbook definition of a cult.
Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Lol, the mentality of your party. We stand behind Trump because you hate him so bad and he was the only president in a long time. That actually works for Americans. Biden is bought and paid for by Russia and China.

You can't even make a salient point without resorting to fifth grade level insults. Get back to the playground.
We aren't the ones actively trying to undermine democratic norms, spouting lies, misinformation, and disinformation.

We don't live in an alternate reality with "alternative facts". :)
The irony is rich coming from a pant load like you. When one resorts to weak ass ad hominem as you do, one should not pretend to be concerned about it if others respond to your bullshit in like kind.

YOU and your ilk ARE indeed the ones trying to undermine the norms of our Constitutional Republic. (We aren’t a “democracy, “ by the way, you ignorant lummox.). Practically ALL you and your filthy ilk do is to spread lies, misinformation and disinformation.

I don’t use the term “alternate facts” and am not responsible for that putrid expression. I assume she was trying to talk about alternative views. But when you assholes spread your falsehoods, it isn’t an alternative fact nor an alternative view. What you scumbags do is lie. Incessantly.

Last edited:
blind in fealty
Want to enlighten us cupcake on what that is supposed to even mean? Or did you learn to type on your plastic toy typewriter?

and worship of one man
TDS.png
At least we have someone who is WORTH worshiping, as you say. Joe Biddum is a pile of dog crap.

that you've abandoned all sense and reason to please him. You can't be trusted..period. You've shown you're ignorant, callous, weak, and just plain old dumb.
This from a guy with less brains than my houseplant, and even less ability to speak plain truth. No Jack, YOU can't be trusted, you ignorant lying, commie dummfuck, you WON'T be trusted, and you evil fucks are about to be pounded back to your Kremlin next Fall.

Fear. Hate. Anger. Envy. Jealousy. These are the emotions that eh democrats prey on to get votes. First, they create the emotion through exaggeration, deception, distortion, hypocrisy, and outright lies, and then they blame Trump and his supporters, the GOP, and/or America in general. And then they tell you that they will fix the problem if you vote for them, which of course they never do. And why do they do all this? Because what they want is not reasonable, logical, or cost effective and if we knew the truth then we wouldn't support their wild-ass agenda.

I am loyal to no party.
ROFL.gif

It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality.
ROFL.gif
Commonality with us Deplorables, you stupid fuck?

It's about loyalty to one man.
Well said even as Komrad Joe reaches out to all the major news outsets explaining to them how they need to start spinning the news favorably for Uncle Poopy Pants. Report the truth on the Biddum Administration and their epic failures and Uncle Sam won't take it kindly.

And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing from that one man's ideas.
It's the other way, ASSHOLE. We like Trump because finally, someone in Washington GETS IT what real America thinks, feels and wants and connects with US. Too bad China Joe only espouses what is good for Xi Jinping.

You are the textbook definition of a shithead. Our "cult" is simply America coming together collectively under the banner of freedom and liberty to completely REJECT all of the insane horsecrap proffered by all you whining, sissy, brainwashed little Nazis.

Schiff_salute.jpg

I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.
It's news to me that somehow defending The Constitution, Individual Liberties, like The Right To Privacy, Freedom of Association, Freedom of Religion, and The Right to choose what medical procedures you allow on your body is somehow now considered a CULT Movement!

It's news to me that somehow defending The Constitution, Individual Liberties, like The Right To Privacy, Freedom of Association, Freedom of Religion, and The Right to choose what medical procedures you allow on your body is somehow now considered a CULT Movement!
I thought the US citizens were a cult to the country?

You can't even make a salient point without resorting to fifth grade level insults. Get back to the playground.
We aren't the ones actively trying to undermine democratic norms, spouting lies, misinformation, and disinformation.

Wait, umm so you didn't illegally change election laws to benefit Joe Biden, and dumping ballots after the polls closed?

And why did you allow this guy named Al Gore Rhythm to vote some 20 million times?

I only speak the truth.

Jack, you have NO friends here. Do you ever notice that no one here ever likes or even agrees with you? I'm a fair, flexible and reasonable person and I can't say I've ever seen you say ONE THING that I could remotely agree with. You wouldn't know the truth Jack if it hit you like a 6000 h.p. diesel locomotive under full throttle.

2) You constantly bring him up.

Trump? News flash for ya, Jacky-- -- -- Trump and MAGA is the biggest thing to hit American politics in 100 years! They are not going away, they are only gaining STRENGTH (thank you Joe Buttock), and that is what kills you. Prepare to get your ass handed to you next November.

So wait wait wait, hold up a second. The GOP:

Says there is a war on Christmas
Says immigrants are coming in the border by the thousands
Says Democrats want schools to indoctrinate and control our children
Says that Dr. fauci is a Nazi doctor who wants to kill Americans
Says Obamacare allows death panels to kill your grandparents

But Democrats want people to be afraid?

Like, I'm sorry, but this may be the most terrible topic I've read here in my 2 months. The modern Republican Party is literally built on fear.

Oh, yeah, that is DEFINITELY you guys. It is clear you want America fascist, run by leftwing self-described "elites," like that awful Fauci.

Forum List

Back