The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

The Democrats Want Us To Be Afraid

CaptainObvious.png

Stand up to the Democrats for what?

They want you to get vaccinated so you don't die.

How horrible of them!!!
That's not what they want.

They want to ORDER us to get vaccinated, and vaccinated, and vaccinated, and fired and banned and tortured and shot if we don't ------- yeah, that's pretty awful, all right.

Leftists have no, zero, concept of freedom. They might as well all ship out to Russia or China.

They never would be missed.

Not at all. We think you're too stupid and blind in fealty and worship of one man that you've abandoned all sense and reason to please him.
You can't be trusted..period. You've shown you're ignorant, callous, weak, and just plain old dumb.

And you are right. It's sad

Right.

And because we're the ones who are “stupid”, we need you arrogant left wrong-wing to step in and make our choices for us, instead of letting us make any important choices for ourselves.

It's what you get when you mix a tyrannical drive to control others, with a severe case of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

Like I'm going to let some ignorant jackass who identifies by his utter lack of any employable skills be the one who tells me how to live my life.

Go fuck yourself.

With a saguaro.

Not at all. We think you're too stupid and blind in fealty and worship of one man that you've abandoned all sense and reason to please him.
You can't be trusted..period. You've shown you're ignorant, callous, weak, and just plain old dumb.

We think that you folks are idiots. Reality has clearly shown us that you left wing stooges are the ones who simply cannot be trusted. You aren’t even merely ignorant. Some of your shit is intentional. Dishonestly-based, but intentional. Adherents of the Democrap Party are largely lazy and uninformed. But the Democrap Party leadership (assholes like Pelosi and Schumer and Schiffhead and Shrillary etc) tends to be vile and evil.

Last edited:
You remember, I bet, what Nancy Pelosi said against the Young Turks trying to overthrow her, yelling, "In Diversity is our Strength!"
She said right back, "In Unity is our Power!"

Our power, too. It's definitely about loyalty, you are right about that. Stay loyal, people, and we'll win!
Pelosi is not of America. She is a tool of the globalists and their control in most nations owning the financial and economic systems. Why do you think they are so comfortable? They have a backing that will destroy and even kill if need be to keep the direction going.

I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

That, is the textbook definition of a cult.
Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.
Bullshit. This Democratic Party has little to any resemblance to the 2008 Democratic Party. That party was all about border security and we didn’t hear about the transgender bullshit.

They want you to get vaccinated so you don't die.
That's not what they want.

They want to ORDER us to get vaccinated, and vaccinated, and vaccinated, and fired and banned and tortured and shot if we don't ------- yeah, that's pretty awful, all right.

Leftists have no, zero, concept of freedom. They might as well all ship out to Russia or China.

They never would be missed.

With a set of dangerous, experimental drugs, that have not been anywhere close to proven, and cannot rationally be assumed, to be any less dangerous than the disease from which they fraudulently purport to “protect” us.

They want to force this shit on us, and to severely harm us by way of our ability to make a living, if we resist.

Just how deeply fucked-up in the head does someone have to be, to believe that anyone driven to do this does so out of concern for our best interests?

Pelosi is not of America. She is a tool of the globalists and their control in most nations owning the financial and economic systems. Why do you think they are so comfortable? They have a backing that will destroy and even kill if need be to keep the direction going.
Actually, she's from Baltimore. She may not be my favorite pol, but I was talking to someone just last week who knew her father.

Bullshit. This Democratic Party has little to any resemblance to the 2008 Democratic Party. That party was all about border security and we didn’t hear about the transgender bullshit.

All the bullshit that is now out in the open about the Democraps has always been there much farther back than 2008.

The only thing that has really changed is that they are not hiding it as they once did.

With a set of dangerous, experimental drugs, that have not been anywhere close to proven, and cannot rationally be assumed, to be any less dangerous than the disease from which they fraudulently purport to “protect” us.

They want to force this shit on us, and to severely harm us by way of our ability to make a living, if we resist.

Just how deeply fucked-up in the head does someone have to be, to believe that anyone driven to do this does so out of concern for our best interests?
:clap2:

We think that you folks are idiots. Reality has clearly shown us that you left wing stooges are the ones who simply cannot be trusted. You aren’t even merely ignorant. Some of your shit is intentional. Dishonestly-based, but intentional. Adherents of the Democrap Party are largely lazy and uninformed. But the Democrap Party leadership (assholes like Pelosi and Schumer and Schiffhead and Shrillary etc) tends to be vile and evil.
You can't even make a salient point without resorting to fifth grade level insults. Get back to the playground.
We aren't the ones actively trying to undermine democratic norms, spouting lies, misinformation, and disinformation.

We don't live in an alternate reality with "alternative facts". :)

You can't even make a salient point without resorting to fifth grade level insults. Get back to the playground.
We aren't the ones actively trying to undermine democratic norms, spouting lies, misinformation, and disinformation.

We don't live in an alternate reality with "alternative facts". :)
Except you are. Funny how that is. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. You force my kids, young girls to share locker rooms with boys. You support open borders. You support defund the police. You support Russia Collusion bullshit. You support Hunter Biden's criminal behavior. You support the vilification of white people.

Bill Maher agrees with me and he is a Democrat. Funny.

I am loyal to no party. But I recognize when one party has completely spit the bit and run the bus off into the ravine.
It's not about ideas. It's not about commonality. It's about loyalty to one man. And all of your belief systems and way of thinking flowing
from that one man's ideas.

That, is the textbook definition of a cult.
Which is what the Republican party has become..like it or not.
I guess being in a cult is better than being a member of Jackass of America Party huh...

What's with the left and their projection -
th.jpg

Trump accelerated the development of the vaccines, he got vaccinated, and he recommends the vax. It's you poor fucks marching over the cliff like lemmings as long as St. Fauci tells you to.

Forum List

Back