🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Democrats white man problem

The way the Dems treat White Folk...

There will come a day, in the not-too-distant future, where Whites will begin voting as a Monolith of sorts...

Rather like the way that Hispanics and Blacks do...

The Dems need to have a Come-to-Jesus-Moment and kiss and make-up with White Straight Christian America...

Before another wave of Trump Democrats cross over in 2018 and 2020...

Guy, there are no "Trump Democrats".

Trump got 46% of the vote.
Romney got 47% of the vote.
McCain got 45% of the vote.

We are really talking about the same people who vote Republican every year, no matter how badly they fuck up the economy or how many of their jobs the One Percenters ship to China.

Hillary lost because, besides a retarded system that gives more weight to sparsely populated white states, too many people pissed away their votes voting for third party candidates.

The reality is, before 2020 hits, we are going to have another recession, and Trump is going to completely own it.

The Dems need to have a Come-to-Jesus-Moment and kiss and make-up with White Straight Christian America...

Except for whatever they say or do cannot be trusted.
True. What the Democrats say or do cannot be trusted.

On the other hand, is not the same thing true for the Republicans?

Frankly, I don't trust either of 'em any further than I can throw 'em.

The way the Dems treat White Folk...

There will come a day, in the not-too-distant future, where Whites will begin voting as a Monolith of sorts...

Rather like the way that Hispanics and Blacks do...

Before another wave of Trump Democrats cross over in 2018 and 2020...

Guy, there are no "Trump Democrats".

We are really talking about the same people who vote Republican every year, no matter how badly they fuck up the economy or how many of their jobs the One Percenters ship to China.

Hillary lost because, besides a retarded system that gives more weight to sparsely populated white states, too many people pissed away their votes voting for third party candidates.

The reality is, before 2020 hits, we are going to have another recession, and Trump is going to completely own it.
Joe... you (collectively) are deluding yourselves if you do not believe that Trump Democrats exist.

You are also (collectively) deluding yourselves if you do not see that your agenda played huge part in your loss.

When you stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own countrymen, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When you preside over the elevating of Gay Unions to the status of Marriage on your watch, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When you spend eight years taking a worldwide apology, bowing and scraping tour internationally, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When your candidate's spouse meets the AG on a tarmac the day before you're cleared by DOJ, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When your National Committee screws over a beloved figure in the primaries and gets caught, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When your National Committee Chair has to resign on Opening Morning of your Convention, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When you label half the country as 'baskets of deplorables', you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

When you field a $hitty candidate with more horns on her than a herd of Texas cattle, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

You (collectively) did, indeed, find the seat on the sidelines that you sought so long and so hard, through your arrogance and stupidity.

Joe... you (collectively) are deluding yourselves if you do not believe that Trump Democrats exist.

You are also (collectively) deluding yourselves if you do not see that your agenda played huge part in your loss.

When you stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own countrymen, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

GUy, here's the thing. "Illegal Aliens" aren't bothering me. They aren't competing for the kinds of jobs I do. They aren't going for the jobs any of us want to do. If you have such a poor work record that an illegal alien is a threat to your job, you've probably failed miserably at life.

When you preside over the elevating of Gay Unions to the status of Marriage on your watch, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

Most Americans are fine with gay marriage.

Why should just the straights have to suffer?

When your National Committee screws over a beloved figure in the primaries and gets caught, you are looking for a seat on the sidelines.

Nobody "loved" Commie Bernie...

But rather than going over your typical hate list (I have shit to do this morning), why not actually address my point?

Trump didn't change any minds. the people who voted for him were the same people who voted for the Mormon Robot you ran last time.

Hillary lost because- wait for it - too many people concluded she was going to win anyway and decided to piss away their votes on Johnson and Stein.

They won't make that mistake again.

GUy, here's the thing. "Illegal Aliens" aren't bothering me. They aren't competing for the kinds of jobs I do. They aren't going for the jobs any of us want to do. If you have such a poor work record that an illegal alien is a threat to your job, you've probably failed miserably at life.

But rather than going over your typical hate list (I have shit to do this morning), why not actually address my point?

Trump didn't change any minds. the people who voted for him were the same people who voted for the Mormon Robot you ran last time.

Hillary lost because- wait for it - too many people concluded she was going to win anyway and decided to piss away their votes on Johnson and Stein.

Your Honor... the Prosecution rests.

And yet, if your boss doesn't pay you a livable wage, you didn't fail in life and government should force them to pay their skill-less employees more?

How does an American who is trying to support him or herself compete with a foreigner willing to work for minimum wage or less? They live with 10 other foreigners in a two bedroom house. Is that the lifestyle you want to see Americans having to live?

These foreigners are not exclusive to jobs Americans won't do, they are in nearly every field of work.

What happened was Trump generated a whole new class of voters who registered just to vote for him. While you are correct on the percentages, Trump got over 2 million more votes than Romney.

Trump: nearly 63 million votes.

Presidential Election of 2016

Romney: nearly 61 million votes.

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia

And independents will vote even more heavily for Trump to more than cancel out your reserve votes.

2020 is the end of your party, one way or another.

And yet, if your boss doesn't pay you a livable wage, you didn't fail in life and government should force them to pay their skill-less employees more?

Guy, you need to stop whining about your boss who cut your health insurance. We know you failed in life.

Actually, having a living wage law would probably solve the illegal problem. If that's what you have to pay, there's no benefit to hiring an illegal, is there?

But then you'd have no one to look down on when the One PErcenters have you bent over.

How does an American who is trying to support him or herself compete with a foreigner willing to work for minimum wage or less? They live with 10 other foreigners in a two bedroom house. Is that the lifestyle you want to see Americans having to live?

No, guy, that's the lifestyle YOU want to see Americans have. There's a reason why Americans don't live that way anymore (they did before the New Deal, this fact was cleverly hidden from you in things called "Books"). It's because of unions, because of minimum wage laws, because of affirmative action laws, and so on.

You see, you could end the "Illegal" problem pretty easily. Not with walls or harrssing some poor family. You go after the One Percenter assholes who hire them to start with. You swoop in on their factories and put chains on the front doors. You swoop into the parks and pick up their kids and nannies....("But Lupe is just like a member of the family... kind of like Spot!")

But you are one of these dumb fucks who thinks Trump really hate the illegals as much as you do, when he used illegal labor to suit him.

These foreigners are not exclusive to jobs Americans won't do, they are in nearly every field of work.

FUnny, I've never seen an illegal alien in my prior field of work. I've seen lots of LEGAL immigrants. Worked with people from India, Japan, Jamaica, Taiwan, the Philippines, but they were all here legally.

You see, the funny thing is, all you guys who whine about foreigners forget that your grandparents were once the "Foreigners" someone else bitched about.

My current line of work, immigrants are my best customers. I've done more resumes for people named "Patel" than "Smith".

Moving right along.

What happened was Trump generated a whole new class of voters who registered just to vote for him. While you are correct on the percentages, Trump got over 2 million more votes than Romney.

But that's not generating a whole new class of voter, guy. That's the normal growth of the electorate.

As a percentage, Trump got less than Romney (46 vs. Romney's ironic 47%). Hillary got 48% compared to Obama's 52%.

Where the real loss came was all the dumb-asses who voted for third party candidates because "Hillary had it in the bag" and "She was really corrupt because Emails or something". That and we are still using an archaic system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust Democracy.

And independents will vote even more heavily for Trump to more than cancel out your reserve votes.

most so called independents think Donald is a moron.

Guy, you need to stop whining about your boss who cut your health insurance.

I don't whine about it--you do.

Actually, having a living wage law would probably solve the illegal problem. If that's what you have to pay, there's no benefit to hiring an illegal, is there?

Uh...... the root word in illegal is "legal." If an employer is not going to follow the law in hiring, what makes you think he will follow the law in wage?

No, guy, that's the lifestyle YOU want to see Americans have. There's a reason why Americans don't live that way anymore (they did before the New Deal, this fact was cleverly hidden from you in things called "Books"). It's because of unions, because of minimum wage laws, because of affirmative action laws, and so on.

You see, you could end the "Illegal" problem pretty easily. Not with walls or harrssing some poor family. You go after the One Percenter assholes who hire them to start with. You swoop in on their factories and put chains on the front doors. You swoop into the parks and pick up their kids and nannies....("But Lupe is just like a member of the family... kind of like Spot!")

But you are one of these dumb fucks who thinks Trump really hate the illegals as much as you do, when he used illegal labor to suit him.

I'm a dumb fuck? It's your party that has representatives warning the illegals when ICE comes along to do exactly what you say they should be doing.

What we should do? Who is this "we" Willis? It's your party that is fighting tooth and nail to keep their sanctuary cities making our job of removing illegals from our country much more difficult. The one-percents didn't give illegals drivers licenses--the Democrat politicians gave them drivers licenses.

We on the right are doing everything we can (legally) to get rid of these people, and you on the left are doing everything legal or illegally to draw them here. So don't blame the one-percent, blame your Democrat party.

FUnny, I've never seen an illegal alien in my prior field of work. I've seen lots of LEGAL immigrants. Worked with people from India, Japan, Jamaica, Taiwan, the Philippines, but they were all here legally.

You see, the funny thing is, all you guys who whine about foreigners forget that your grandparents were once the "Foreigners" someone else bitched about.

My current line of work, immigrants are my best customers. I've done more resumes for people named "Patel" than "Smith".

Oh right, all the foreigners you were involved with were legal. Did you check all their green cards or something?

These people adopt new names and social security numbers. You have no idea whether they are legal or not. It's not like they wear a tee shirt saying I'M NOT HERE LEGALLY.

No, my grandparents were all legal American citizens. But I'm sure when their ancestors did come to this country, they did so legally.

But that's not generating a whole new class of voter, guy. That's the normal growth of the electorate.

As a percentage, Trump got less than Romney (46 vs. Romney's ironic 47%). Hillary got 48% compared to Obama's 52%.

Where the real loss came was all the dumb-asses who voted for third party candidates because "Hillary had it in the bag" and "She was really corrupt because Emails or something". That and we are still using an archaic system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust Democracy.

Oh, those same slave rapists in who's country you live in?

Bottom line is Romney did not get more votes or the same as Trump. Trump got a couple million more votes than Romney. Hil-Liar is just an unlikable person. She is not liked well in public, people who have worked with her or known her says she's a bitch, and she's loaded with scandal. The people that went third party couldn't stomach voting for her because of that, and many believed the primary was rigged so Sanders had no chance at winning.

Plus you have no idea of how many likely Republicans voted third party. Trump was not the favorite of many Republican voters either.

most so called independents think Donald is a moron.
Ahhhhh... but here's the "rub"... many will vote for a Moron, if (a) he promises them what they want and (b) the Other Guy won't give them what they want.

As a left leaning Independent, I tend to vote Democrat more than Republican, but it's high time the Democrats face a very unpleasant issue:

From the 40's to the 80's, my father was a working class, blue collar, pro union Democrat. The kind of guy the Democratic lawmakers could count on for their vote. Enter the Reagan revolution, and the landscape began to change. Democratic strategists began to take guys like my father for granted. Democrats began their feminist friendly, gay friendly, immigrant friendly, entitlement friendly, minority friendly march to the present day. Reaching out to these groups is all well and good up to a point, but in doing so, the Democratic party has allowed their once strong core of support to drift away. Today the working class white male feels like little more than an afterthought in the Democratic party. Democratic lawmakers and strategists had better find a way to reverse this exodus, or their problems will only get worse.

The math is clear: Democrats need to win more working-class white votes

I agree. They really need more of a message for everyone. Repubs sure haven't been doing the working class any good.

As a left leaning Independent, I tend to vote Democrat more than Republican, but it's high time the Democrats face a very unpleasant issue:

From the 40's to the 80's, my father was a working class, blue collar, pro union Democrat. The kind of guy the Democratic lawmakers could count on for their vote. Enter the Reagan revolution, and the landscape began to change. Democratic strategists began to take guys like my father for granted. Democrats began their feminist friendly, gay friendly, immigrant friendly, entitlement friendly, minority friendly march to the present day. Reaching out to these groups is all well and good up to a point, but in doing so, the Democratic party has allowed their once strong core of support to drift away. Today the working class white male feels like little more than an afterthought in the Democratic party. Democratic lawmakers and strategists had better find a way to reverse this exodus, or their problems will only get worse.

The math is clear: Democrats need to win more working-class white votes

I agree. They really need more of a message for everyone. Repubs sure haven't been doing the working class any good.

Agree. More jobs which means more labor competition, more money in our paychecks, bigger income tax refund next year, and OH! No more Commie Care fines.

Yes, we working people are suffering so.

Uh...... the root word in illegal is "legal." If an employer is not going to follow the law in hiring, what makes you think he will follow the law in wage?

Because when people aren't being paid the legal required amount, they WILL bitch about it.

We on the right are doing everything we can (legally) to get rid of these people, and you on the left are doing everything legal or illegally to draw them here. So don't blame the one-percent, blame your Democrat party.

Not a one of them would be here if the One Percenters didn't give them jobs. No one comes here for a free driver's license.

So trump harrasses some poor family, barely puts a dent in the population, there's always a replacement ready to sneak in. You guys are so gullible.

Oh right, all the foreigners you were involved with were legal. Did you check all their green cards or something?

Nope. Didn't have to. My employer did. You see, here's the fun thing. It's only a few one percenters who are breaking the rules to hire these people. But you won't see Trump go after them. In fact, Trump pardoned some Jew who was hiring illegals to work at his Kosher plant.

Trump commutes sentence of kosher meatpacking executive

Oh, those same slave rapists in who's country you live in?

Not their country... they're all dead and I'm here. And when we get done tearing down their statues, we will be so much better off.

Bottom line is Romney did not get more votes or the same as Trump. Trump got a couple million more votes than Romney. Hil-Liar is just an unlikable person. She is not liked well in public, people who have worked with her or known her says she's a bitch, and she's loaded with scandal. The people that went third party couldn't stomach voting for her because of that, and many believed the primary was rigged so Sanders had no chance at winning.

Yes, that's a good reason to put a crazy racist in charge of the country. She was "unlikable". Oh, yeah, and the scandals they've spent 70 million dollars investigating and came up with... nothing.

Not their country... they're all dead and I'm here. And when we get done tearing down their statues, we will be so much better off.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984

Yes, that's a good reason to put a crazy racist in charge of the country. She was "unlikable". Oh, yeah, and the scandals they've spent 70 million dollars investigating and came up with... nothing.

What about your folks? The country has never been better, but their hatred of Trump on a personal basis won't let them admit he's doing a bang up job.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Yawn, guy, another book you read and didn't get the point of.

Okay, here's the thing. The real rewriting of history was when a guy who was known at the time he was alive for fucking his slaves was promoted as this great champion of freedom.

The real "Whitewashing" of history was when a revolt by the landed gentry against a benevolent parliament was turned into a fight for "Freedom".

What about your folks? The country has never been better, but their hatred of Trump on a personal basis won't let them admit he's doing a bang up job.

He's not doing a bang up job. He inherited a pretty good economy won by 8 years of hard work by his predecessor.

It's not because of anything he's done, and the stuff he is doing - tariffs, tax cuts for rich people, deregulation - are going to have really bad consequences down the road, because they have every time they've been done.

Forum List

Back