The Dem's answer to Sarah Palin"

Steph already ragged on the lady about her bra and about her tight skirt. Next she'll say everyone is sexist and wonder why everyone is like this

y91Dmrk.gif

this ^ is coming from the same poster that stated the GOP is overly white.
So, what exactly does overly white mean?

Sure I did, because when you type something it becomes true :eek:

my goodness she's hawt, admirable, smart, & hawt :eusa_drool: She might have a future on the national stage as a tea party candidate killer :razz: , not that that is a difficult task ;)

Last edited:
I know the nits like Ernie S. have trouble accepting emotionally they are going the way of obsolete, but there you have it. The GOP will continue, haltingly but will get better, to the minorities, women, and immigrants, and forget the reactionaries and social traditionalists. They are now irrelevant.

I know the nits like Ernie S. have trouble accepting emotionally they are going the way of obsolete, but there you have it. The GOP will continue, haltingly but will get better, to the minorities, women, and immigrants, and forget the reactionaries and social traditionalists. They are now irrelevant.

Except for the 70 seat shellacking we inflicted on your side in 2010, you'd be correct

When the left wants a great looking woman to stand up in front of a crowd and bring them to their feet, they get one with a Harvard degree, a goal and the stamina to filibuster for 12 hours on the senate floor and turn Texas on its ear.

Not some quitter from Alaska who got where she is today on her back with PAC money and a map full of cross-hair targets of left wing congress members.

wendy-davis.jpg

Not some quitter from Alaska who got where she is today on her back with PAC money and a map full of cross-hair targets of left wing congress members.

Are you calling Sarah a whore?
She's already been called a **** so I guess this is a step up.

Except for the 70 seat shellacking we inflicted on your side in 2010, you'd be correct

2010? :eusa_eh: Anyway, that was IMMEDIATELY followed by Barack's reelectioon :cool: . Coincidence :doubt: :rofl:

There is no answer to Sarah Palin. She stands alone, looking at Russia.

Our party is overly white in relation to the demography of the country.

The GOP needs to reach out sincerely to minorities, women, and immigrants.

We can no longer rely on the far right and social traditionalists for national victories: those days are over.

being white is now a liability

Even CrusaderFrank must be havin a hard time hatin' on this brainy hawt Libral babe. :eusa_drool: She makes Sarah Barracuda look like a crazy cat lady :p

When the left wants a great looking woman to stand up in front of a crowd and bring them to their feet, they get one with a Harvard degree, a goal and the stamina to filibuster for 12 hours on the senate floor and turn Texas on its ear.

wendy-davis.jpg

Steph already ragged on the lady about her bra and about her tight skirt. Next she'll say everyone is sexist and wonder why everyone is like this

y91Dmrk.gif

this ^ is coming from the same poster that stated the GOP is overly white.
So, what exactly does overly white mean?

lol, .I couldn't take his whining or stalking anymore.
he went off into the ignore he's as boring as Jakie

Our party is overly white in relation to the demography of the country.

The GOP needs to reach out sincerely to minorities, women, and immigrants.

We can no longer rely on the far right and social traditionalists for national victories: those days are over.

being white is now a liability

That would be foolish to so think, and it would be foolish to not want to include as many Americans and represent their needs as possible.

The Squeeze Berrys and Stephanies deserve no more representation than any other American.

Last edited:
There is no answer to Sarah Palin. She stands alone, looking at Russia.

oh boy, rdean made a funny...yuk yuk yuk

she stands so alone you lefties can't stop bringing her up..and now you compare her with some woman who has made a name for herself standing up for the killing of a baby at any age..
well sorry, this woman would of killed her down syndrome baby probably she thinks so little of abortion...so no comparison
figures that is what you on the left would find admirable in a political woman..

you went all ape shit of a nobody called Fluke...well she fluked you people the same as this woman..

that is a real yuker

Last edited:

Sorry, no. The minorities that have figured out that they are Americans first and that some people regardless of race are simply sponges and they don't want to be in a party that encourages sponging. THESE are people who are prime candidates to join the GOP and align with the more Conservative side.
These people, unlike you, are no trying to make everyone like them. They have integrity and ambition and moral conviction, you know, those qualities you hate in people because you lack them yourself.

Sorry, no. The minorities that have figured out that they are Americans first and that some people regardless of race are simply sponges and they don't want to be in a party that encourages sponging. THESE are people who are prime candidates to join the GOP and align with the more Conservative side.
These people, unlike you, are no trying to make everyone like them. They have integrity and ambition and moral conviction, you know, those qualities you hate in people because you lack them yourself.

That is a poor opinion of Ernie's fellow American and country men. He does not understand his type of "patriotism" is irrelevant.

The far right lacks integrity and the ambition and moral ability to realize that it takes a large cross selection of all Americans to make a great party.

We aren't there yet, but as people like Christie run and serve, we will sever the parasites from the far right.

can you rw'ers tone down your hate :eusa_hand: for this hawt educated hawt Libral Democratic hawt female senator?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back