The Dems hate that our underclass continues to expand yet they continue to recruit Mexico’s worse?

so you hire illegal immigrants to do work around your house? That’s interesting. What’s up with that?

Boy are you a dumbass.
I never said they were illegal,at least not anymore.
These are second generation mehicans of parents who were given amnesty.
If they aren’t illegal then they are Americans. You called them Mexicans. Unless you’re hiring people here on a work visa. How do you know their parents came illegally and were given amnesty? Sounds to me like you are making many presumptions. If you want to hire white people then why don’t you just hire white people

So where do you live?
California and Texas. Why?

Well there it is there…That explains it all…You have been brainwashed by living among the brown filth haven’t you?
No, my heads clear, I can back up my arguments.

Are ya daft?
I already answered that question.
ok, just trying to be clear here. So you would not support passing a law that deports stupid people that would absolutely strengthen America. I guess that makes you anti-American. That’s pretty messed up.

I support deporting illegals you mental midget.
that was never in question, we determined that pages ago. I was asking about your support for a law that would make America smarter and stronger and you are against it. I guess that makes you an America hater

Fascinating...Are you trying to prove your ignorance by not being able to make a simple distinction between the importation of low iQ illegals and low iQ legal citizens? Where are you hoping to go with this?
i fully recognize the difference. I’m asking another question... if you truly care about America than you should want to make it stronger. Deporting stupid people makes it stronger. We can make a law to do that. Would you support it? Why or why not?

Okay Adolph.....

ok, just trying to be clear here. So you would not support passing a law that deports stupid people that would absolutely strengthen America. I guess that makes you anti-American. That’s pretty messed up.

that was never in question, we determined that pages ago. I was asking about your support for a law that would make America smarter and stronger and you are against it. I guess that makes you an America hater

Fascinating...Are you trying to prove your ignorance by not being able to make a simple distinction between the importation of low iQ illegals and low iQ legal citizens? Where are you hoping to go with this?
i fully recognize the difference. I’m asking another question... if you truly care about America than you should want to make it stronger. Deporting stupid people makes it stronger. We can make a law to do that. Would you support it? Why or why not?

Okay Adolph.....
So you can’t answer a simple question. Can’t say I’m surprised. Are you really that insecure about your positions and intellect?! Come on, it isn’t hard

Beaners is a scary word...I run from any conversation where someone uses a scary word as well...That allows me to disengage and pretend I won the debate. Smart tactic.
its not a scary word it is a hateful, demeaning and decisive word that exposes your intentions. Trying to spin the conversation into me being a coward is another transparent tactic. Grow up.

You can allow the word to hurt your feelings and be defeated or you can let your balls hang and offer a logical retort.
Your choice.
my feelings aren’t hurt. I don’t give a shit what words you use. That’s a reflection of you not me. You give yourself too much credit thinking what you say actually has an impact on how I feel. I know you trolls are out to antagonize so you like to believe your melting snowflakes on here but this is an Internet forum. Get real.

You have blown this thread off the rails...back up a bit and respond to the OP. Don’t be scared...
“How does that make sense?
They campaign on and bitch nonstop about wealth and income inequality, poor healthcare, poor education...etc etc....Meanwhile they fight to expand the underclass at a much faster rate than we can improve pay and create jobs. With all that considered shouldn’t their concern be viewed as disingenuous?
Aren’t they clearly demonstrating that their relevance relies on a forever growing underclass?
Am I missing something?”
Your question is loaded with distorted phrases so there isn’t a clear answer. For example you say they fight to expand the underclass. Well nobody is sitting around a table planning on how they can expand the underclass. They are working on helping the poor and oppressed. You redefine that as “expanding the underclass” or “importing 3rd worlders” or whatever other of the dozens of slanderous phrases you’ve come up with.

Your fighting against a faction of people who are activists for helping those who they see being attacked... attacks led by people like you. They aren’t focused on a comprehensive solution, they are on defense and engaged in a one on one battle which you also propagate. I’m not sure if that’s your intent, but it is wholly unproductive.

Slade you can’t be reasoned with...you take great pride in lying to yourself...How does one reason with someone so disingenuous?
Sanctuary cities / states, EBT and welfare, free healthcare, free education, protections and rights....all things offered up to wetbacks by treasonous LefTarded Mexicrats.
These pieces of shits are supposed to be exhausting all effort, time and energy working for struggling Americans and not in recruiting competition for struggling Americans...How do you pretend this shit isn’t happening?

Boy are you a dumbass.
I never said they were illegal,at least not anymore.
These are second generation mehicans of parents who were given amnesty.
If they aren’t illegal then they are Americans. You called them Mexicans. Unless you’re hiring people here on a work visa. How do you know their parents came illegally and were given amnesty? Sounds to me like you are making many presumptions. If you want to hire white people then why don’t you just hire white people

So where do you live?

Well there it is there…That explains it all…You have been brainwashed by living among the brown filth haven’t you?

Actually, no you can’t...in the end your “arguments” boil down to “I’m noble with your money and my heart bleeds”

its not a scary word it is a hateful, demeaning and decisive word that exposes your intentions. Trying to spin the conversation into me being a coward is another transparent tactic. Grow up.

You can allow the word to hurt your feelings and be defeated or you can let your balls hang and offer a logical retort.
Your choice.
my feelings aren’t hurt. I don’t give a shit what words you use. That’s a reflection of you not me. You give yourself too much credit thinking what you say actually has an impact on how I feel. I know you trolls are out to antagonize so you like to believe your melting snowflakes on here but this is an Internet forum. Get real.

You have blown this thread off the rails...back up a bit and respond to the OP. Don’t be scared...
They campaign on and bitch nonstop about wealth and income inequality, poor healthcare, poor education...etc etc....Meanwhile they fight to expand the underclass at a much faster rate than we can improve pay and create jobs. With all that considered shouldn’t their concern be viewed as disingenuous?
Aren’t they clearly demonstrating that their relevance relies on a forever growing underclass?
Am I missing something?”
Your question is loaded with distorted phrases so there isn’t a clear answer. For example you say they fight to expand the underclass. Well nobody is sitting around a table planning on how they can expand the underclass. They are working on helping the poor and oppressed. You redefine that as “expanding the underclass” or “importing 3rd worlders” or whatever other of the dozens of slanderous phrases you’ve come up with.

Your fighting against a faction of people who are activists for helping those who they see being attacked... attacks led by people like you. They aren’t focused on a comprehensive solution, they are on defense and engaged in a one on one battle which you also propagate. I’m not sure if that’s your intent, but it is wholly unproductive.

Slade you can’t be reasoned with...you take great pride in lying to yourself...How does one reason with someone so disingenuous?
Sanctuary cities / states, EBT and welfare, free healthcare, free education, protections and rights....all things offered up to wetbacks by treasonous LefTarded Mexicrats.
These pieces of shits are supposed to be exhausting all effort, time and energy working for struggling Americans and not in recruiting competition for struggling Americans...How do you pretend this shit isn’t happening?
I don’t pretend like it isnt happening. Theres a lot in that list that I don’t support and if we could discuss those issues like adults instead of making it a race war perhaps we could make better progress. How you think calling Mexicans beaners does anything to help your argument just shows how clueless you are. It’s crap like that that emboldens you’re enemy and disgusts possible allies.

Are ya daft?
I already answered that question.

Sorry bud, I won’t play your stupid pathetic game...there is no correlation there no matter how hard you try.
Stop making a fool of yourself in public.

So where do you live?

Actually, no you can’t...in the end your “arguments” boil down to “I’m noble with your money and my heart bleeds”
you obviously don’t listen to or comprehend the things I say... either that or your just lying

Sorry bud, I won’t play your stupid pathetic game...there is no correlation there no matter how hard you try.
Stop making a fool of yourself in public.
Why won’t you answer the question? It’s not a game. What’s your stance? Sorry there’s no talking points to resort to, you might have to speak your own mind. So pass a law to deport stupid people or not? Why or why not?

Your choice.

Am I missing something?”

I don’t pretend like it isnt happening. Theres a lot in that list that I don’t support and if we could discuss those issues like adults instead of making it a race war perhaps we could make better progress. How you think calling Mexicans beaners does anything to help your argument just shows how clueless you are. It’s crap like that that emboldens you’re enemy and disgusts possible allies.

I’ve tried that approach with you and you have taken vague, bizarre positions and talked in circles...remember?
“I am against illegal immigration but I’m against a border wall and I’m against deporting illegals here now and I believe America owes EVERYBODY in the world an opportunity here.”
Remember those discussions?

Last edited:
It’s just so weird that Democrats have become so transparent in their anti American agenda and yet they are able to retain so many American voters....HOW?

Our progressive-liberal education system has dumbed them down by not teaching basic American Civics combined with leftist revisionist History for the last 40 years.

True story.

Actually, taking my previous truism into consideration; it's a fuckin' miracle that 50% of the electorate voted for Trump in 2016 and continue to support Trump and freedom and liberty!

Trump 2020, promises made and promises kept, muppets!!!

Actually, taking my previous truism into consideration; it's a fuckin' miracle that 50% of the electorate voted for Trump in 2016 and continue to support Trump and freedom and liberty!

Trump 2020, promises made and promises kept, muppets!!!

It really is amazing...with the media, the education system, social networking and Hollywood all aggressively pushing a Leftist agenda.
Tells me there is a damn lot of good real Americans still doing the right thing.

Okay Adolph.....
So you can’t answer a simple question. Can’t say I’m surprised. Are you really that insecure about your positions and intellect?! Come on, it isn’t hard

I answered,you just didnt like my answer.....Adolf.

Okay Adolph.....

I answered,you just didnt like my answer.....Adolf.

Slade3200 has gone into hiding as I exposed his bullshit

How does that make sense?
Am I missing something?
How is it possible for our underclass to be expanding under the orange god's wonderful economy?

You tell me...aren’t ‘inequalities’ the nucleus of nearly all Mexicrat talking points?
Asking you again....how can our underclass be growing with fat donnie's awesome, best-ever, economy?

Once again it is time to peruse the Democrat Free Shit Army's pathetic promises:

1) - Medicare fer' All
2) - Slavery Reparations
3) - Universal Basic Income
4) - Taxpayer funded very, very late term abortions.
5) - Community College education.

The lumpenproletariats are jizzing their pants.

And last, but not least OPEN BORDERS!

Ya' still wanna vote DemocRat in 2020? Have at it!!

Forum List

Back