The Dems hate that our underclass continues to expand yet they continue to recruit Mexico’s worse?

Their competition.

Obviously.

Is this a trick question?

What anti American agenda is their competition peddling?
Hard to say if it's anti-American, but it's not very attractive.

Fairly repugnant, actually.

So whether it's pro-American or anti-American, it's ugly and helps the Democrats. By contrast.

What about Americans first, fuck Mexico and defend the 2nd to name a few is unattractive for REAL Americans?
By your definitions, nothing.

So you have nothing to worry about.

I’m asking you.
What exactly are Republicans pushing that is so unattractive and unAmerican to Americans? Stay engaged, don’t get scared and start with the deflection tactics.
just read your own OPs and the garbage you spew every day on this board. I hate to break it to you but unless your a right wing troll that type of messaging is not inviting for good hearted Americans and Empathetic people who care about other human beings. You can believe in strong borders and a conservative agenda. But when people like you and trump provoke and demonize like you do. Stereotyping and degrading and politicizing poor desperate people, it is going to strengthen the opposition against you and detract those in the middle who might agree with the underlying agenda but who are disgusted by the hyperbolic rhetoric. YOU are part of the problem... but I think you know that.

So whether it's pro-American or anti-American, it's ugly and helps the Democrats. By contrast.

What about Americans first, fuck Mexico and defend the 2nd to name a few is unattractive for REAL Americans?

I’m asking you.
What exactly are Republicans pushing that is so unattractive and unAmerican to Americans? Stay engaged, don’t get scared and start with the deflection tactics.
I give up quickly because you never seem to understand what I'm saying.

Just now, I sat here and tried four ways to answer your question. I backspaced over all of them. I can't make it simple enough.

I don't know what to tell you.

Mac, this is why we can’t communicate efficiently...you stay very blurry and ambiguous, you are very cautious and do not say what you mean...this prevents any clarity in your position which I believe you intend to do.
You said that Republicans are pushing something “unattractive”, “repugnant” and “ugly”...those are your words yet you refuse to tell us EXACTLY what it is that is unattractive, repugnant and ugly.
Get out of that gray area you love and feel comfortable in...say shit with total clarity, be concise, get out of that ambiguous safe space you’re in and own your positions.
You pull this same crap with me. It’s like if a person isn’t a xenophobic bigot or an open borders snowflake they are hiding their true agenda. I hate to break it to you loser but not all of us are wingnuts. Open your mind a little more and realize there’s a grey area where most people live

What anti American agenda is their competition peddling?

I’m asking you.
just read your own OPs and the garbage you spew every day on this board. I hate to break it to you but unless your a right wing troll that type of messaging is not inviting for good hearted Americans and Empathetic people who care about other human beings. You can believe in strong borders and a conservative agenda. But when people like you and trump provoke and demonize like you do. Stereotyping and degrading and politicizing poor desperate people, it is going to strengthen the opposition against you and detract those in the middle who might agree with the underlying agenda but who are disgusted by the hyperbolic rhetoric. YOU are part of the problem... but I think you know that.
I'll bet he does too, at some level.

I’m asking you.

Just now, I sat here and tried four ways to answer your question. I backspaced over all of them. I can't make it simple enough.

Mac, this is why we can’t communicate efficiently...you stay very blurry and ambiguous, you are very cautious and do not say what you mean...this prevents any clarity in your position which I believe you intend to do.
You said that Republicans are pushing something “unattractive”, “repugnant” and “ugly”...those are your words yet you refuse to tell us EXACTLY what it is that is unattractive, repugnant and ugly.
Get out of that gray area you love and feel comfortable in...say shit with total clarity, be concise, get out of that ambiguous safe space you’re in and own your positions.
It's not the message that's repugnant and ugly. It's the messengers and the messaging.

Look at your President and how childish and vulgar he is. Look at your own posts, and how you regularly treat minorities as subhuman.

You guys just don't get this. It's not just the message. It's not just the issues. It's what is perceived.

I already know you're not going to get this. Then you'll complain when I get tired of beating a dead horse.

There you go...we’re making some headway, that was easy right?
So, for you, the delivery of the message negates the functions within the message and you believe many others vote on message delivery and not the message itself...am I understanding you correctly?
He is answering your question. It’s the delivery of the message that detracts support and strengthens your opposition. Many people have a hard time supporting douchebags. They don’t want to be associated with bullying, bigotry and degration of the less fortunate. It pushes them to stand up for those being attacked. There is a way to promote your agenda without the attacks but you choose to take the low road.

Last edited:
How does that make sense?
They campaign on and bitch nonstop about wealth and income inequality, poor healthcare, poor education...etc etc....Meanwhile they fight to expand the underclass at a much faster rate than we can improve pay and create jobs. With all that considered shouldn’t their concern be viewed as disingenuous?
Aren’t they clearly demonstrating that their relevance relies on a forever growing underclass?
Am I missing something?
How is it possible for our underclass to be expanding under the orange god's wonderful economy?

Are ya stupid?
When millions of uneducated illiterate morons flood your country and are encouraged to do so by leftist what else would you expect?

I’m asking you.

It's not the message that's repugnant and ugly. It's the messengers and the messaging.

Look at your President and how childish and vulgar he is. Look at your own posts, and how you regularly treat minorities as subhuman.

You guys just don't get this. It's not just the message. It's not just the issues. It's what is perceived.

I already know you're not going to get this. Then you'll complain when I get tired of beating a dead horse.

So, for you, the delivery of the message negates the functions within the message and you believe many others vote on message delivery and not the message itself...am I understanding you correctly?
He is answering your question. It’s the delivery of the message that detracts support and strengthens your opposition. Many people have a hard tome supporting douchebags. They don’t want to be associated with bullying, bigotry and degration of the less fortunate. It pushes them to stand up for those being attacked. There is a way to promote your agenda without the attacks but you choose to take the low road.
Here's the standard response:

"Oh, so we can't promote our agenda? We can't love America? We can't support the Constitution? We can express our patriotism? We can't protect our borders? We can't stand up for what we believe in?"

Which, of course, completely avoids the point. It's not just what you do, it's how you do it.

They're conditioned to believe that the one way they've chosen to advance their beliefs is the ONLY way; that the way Trump attacks and insults everyone is the ONLY way he could possibly behave.

Last edited:
They campaign on and bitch nonstop about wealth and income inequality, poor healthcare, poor education...etc etc....Meanwhile they fight to expand the underclass at a much faster rate than we can improve pay and create jobs. With all that considered shouldn’t their concern be viewed as disingenuous?
Aren’t they clearly demonstrating that their relevance relies on a forever growing underclass?
Am I missing something?
How is it possible for our underclass to be expanding under the orange god's wonderful economy?

Are ya stupid?
When millions of uneducated illiterate morons flood your country and are encouraged to do so by leftist what else would you expect?
what do you think about deporting those who don’t pass an IQ test? That would really strengthen our country. If you really cared about America then you’d have to support that idea, right?!

He is answering your question. It’s the delivery of the message that detracts support and strengthens your opposition. Many people have a hard tome supporting douchebags. They don’t want to be associated with bullying, bigotry and degration of the less fortunate. It pushes them to stand up for those being attacked. There is a way to promote your agenda without the attacks but you choose to take the low road.

"Oh, so we can't promote our agenda? We can't love America? We can't stand up for what we believe in?"

Which, of course, completely avoids the point. It's not just what you do, it's how you do it.

They're conditioned to believe that the one way they've chosen to advance their beliefs is the ONLY way; that the way Trump attacks and insults everyone is the ONLY way he could possibly behave.
i think the stagnation of Congress and the dynamic of our partisan leaders talking at each other and not with each other has caused a boiling point of frustration for many. It is causing both sides to resort to bruit force tactics to get stuff done. We saw this with Obama’s DACA EO and Trump with his bullish rhetoric. His supporters like the fight and think it’s productive. Problem is it is perhaps one of the most unDemocratic ways to get stuff done. It’s a dangerous path to continue down.

Am I missing something?

Are ya stupid?
what do you think about deporting those who don’t pass an IQ test? That would really strengthen our country. If you really cared about America then you’d have to support that idea, right?!

If you're an American and dumb as a stump,like most liberals,they still have a right to be here.

Am I missing something?

Are ya stupid?

If you're an American and dumb as a stump,like most liberals,they still have a right to be here.
well yeah but we can make a law that says otherwise. In the interest of strengthening America of course. Would you support that? Think of all the waste you could expel

"Oh, so we can't promote our agenda? We can't love America? We can't support the Constitution? We can express our patriotism? We can't protect our borders? We can't stand up for what we believe in?"

"Oh, so we can't promote our agenda? We can't love America? We can't stand up for what we believe in?"

i think the stagnation of Congress and the dynamic of our partisan leaders talking at each other and not with each other has caused a boiling point of frustration for many. It is causing both sides to resort to bruit force tactics to get stuff done. We saw this with Obama’s DACA EO and Trump with his bullish rhetoric. His supporters like the fight and think it’s productive. Problem is it is perhaps one of the most unDemocratic ways to get stuff done. It’s a dangerous path to continue down.

Look, I’ll be blunt....clearly both of you have deep ties to beaners...and let’s be honest, that’s what this is really about...I have bad news for you, good real Americans have reached a point where we see beaners as our worst enemy, we have done the arithmetic, no other nation has and does fuck Americans over more than Mexico and it’s filth...trust me, at least 30 states and 2,623 counties feel the same way.
The free for all is over and you beaner lovers are pissing yourselves...I get it. You’re left with no choice, you have to play the nobility card now and hope to garner support from other nutless unAmericans...I get it, it makes sense. Meanwhile, do yourselves a favor and stop with the cries to bring back bipartisanship....FUCK THAT. Good real Americans are done making deals with America’s filth....the bipartisan ship has sailed fellas and it isn’t coming back. We are playing hardball and you’re fucking losing bigly.

Look, I’ll be blunt....clearly both of you have deep ties to beaners...and let’s be honest, that’s what this is really about...I have bad news for you, good real Americans have reached a point where we see beaners as our worst enemy, we have done the arithmetic, no other nation has and does fuck Americans over more than Mexico and it’s filth...trust me, at least 30 states and 2,623 counties feel the same way.
The free for all is over and you beaner lovers are pissing yourselves...I get it. You’re left with no choice, you have to play the nobility card now and hope to garner support from other nutless unAmericans...I get it, it makes sense. Meanwhile, do yourselves a favor and stop with the cries to bring back bipartisanship....FUCK THAT. Good real Americans are done making deals with America’s filth....the bipartisan ship has sailed fellas and it isn’t coming back. We are playing hardball and you’re fucking losing bigly.
As soon as you say “beaners” you lose the moral high ground and expose yourself as a provoking troll. You can pretend to speak for the “good Americans” but you’re the furthest thing from that.

Am I missing something?

Are ya stupid?

well yeah but we can make a law that says otherwise. In the interest of strengthening America of course. Would you support that? Think of all the waste you could expel

So you want to get rid of the mentally handicapped?
Sounds like you're trying to create a master race....now where have I heard that?

As soon as you say “beaners” you lose the moral high ground and expose yourself as a provoking troll. You can pretend to speak for the “good Americans” but you’re the furthest thing from that.

How about illegal wetbacks?

Beaners is a scary word...I run from any conversation where someone uses a scary word as well...That allows me to disengage and pretend I won the debate. Smart tactic.

How about illegal wetbacks?
I already know you support deporting them. But that’s not what I’m asking about. How about you answer the question

Beaners is a scary word...I run from any conversation where someone uses a scary word as well...That allows me to disengage and pretend I won the debate. Smart tactic.
its not a scary word it is a hateful, demeaning and divisive word that exposes your intentions. Trying to spin the conversation into me being a coward is another transparent tactic. Grow up.

its not a scary word it is a hateful, demeaning and decisive word that exposes your intentions. Trying to spin the conversation into me being a coward is another transparent tactic. Grow up.

You can allow the word to hurt your feelings and be defeated or you can let your balls hang and offer a logical retort.
Your choice.

People who dont live in border states have no clue as to how much immigrants have affected the workforce.
When I hire someone to do work for me 90% of the time it's mexicans/south americans who show up at my door.
And I'm not talking about my gardener.
Fix my 7k refrigerator? Mexican. Fix my A/C....mexican. Roof my house? mexican. Build my outdoor kitchen....mexican.

These are all jobs Americans used to do.

its not a scary word it is a hateful, demeaning and decisive word that exposes your intentions. Trying to spin the conversation into me being a coward is another transparent tactic. Grow up.

You can allow the word to hurt your feelings and be defeated or you can let your balls hang and offer a logical retort.
Your choice.
my feelings aren’t hurt. I don’t give a shit what words you use. That’s a reflection of you not me. You give yourself too much credit thinking what you say actually has an impact on how I feel. I know you trolls are out to antagonize so you like to believe your melting snowflakes on here but this is an Internet forum. Get real.

Forum List

Back