The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.

There are multiple news sources reporting that Page warrant existed in 2013. Additionally, its just common sense, considering that Page had admitted to FBI his Russian contacts in 2013. FISA warrant is nothing more than an authorization to keep tabs on foreign activity of US citizens.

Yes, many radical left propaganda sources round robin each other with vague references. However, not a single source can point to even a hint of evidence that this "warrant" is anything more than a figment of a NY Times propagandists fevered imagination.

As for Papadopoulos, you're referencing an interview in which he spent two weeks in jail for lying.
Its really dumb to keep bringing up Carter Page, since Papadopoulos was the greater factor in starting Trump-Russia investigation. Ultimately, it was Trump's penchant for hiring all these people involved with Russia.

You're lying again. Papadapolous was entrapped in a perjury trap by the FSB, it had nothing to do with his congressional testimony.

From a Communist publication;

{Papadopoulos, who is the first Trump campaign adviser to be sentenced as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election meddling, pleaded guilty last year to lying to federal investigators during a meeting in January 2017. During that January meeting, HuffPost notes, Papadopoulos told investigators that he learned that the Russians had dirt on Clinton before he joined Trump’s campaign, in what he reportedly called a “very strange coincidence.” }

George Papadopoulos Sentenced to 14 Days in Jail for Lying to FBI

Note to RealDave : Even an openly Communist source like DB is okay as a reference if they are using direct quotes.
The only person claiming that Papadopoulos was entrapped is Papadopoulos.

Youre not disputing that Papadopoulos was the start of Russia investigation, and the Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to FBI. If it were a perjury trap, he would have had a legal case instead of pleading guilty.

Every day Trump is sucking Putin's cock, and its undeniable.

Of course, the dossier has not been shown to be false. The Clinton campaign did not relesse the report.

if supplying false information to the American people is Fraud, OMG Trump. The fat assed POS lied over & over & ovse.

You're just "pissed" because of Trump & those prostitutes. The ones his buddy Vlad probably sent over. I wonder how old they were?

Do not grasp the fact that Richard Steele invented most of the claims in the dossiers that he produced for the Clinton campaign? He hadn't BEEN in Russia in years! He didn't go there to investigate Trump. He simply took money to SAY that he'd investigated Trump and then make up a bunch of spurious lies.
I've read that the Hillary campaign is actually responsible for the contents of the Steele dossier. They made it up and then handed it off to Steele to give it a veneer of not being total rubbish.

Actually, a LOT of it came from the Kremlin.

{
Simpson hired Christopher Steele in June 2016. According to Smith, Steele had been “identified as a British spy in 1999.” He had been chief of the “Russia desk when Russian assassins killed FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko in London and was hardly in a position to make discreet inquiries. Still, Simpson must have thought Steele’s name at a minimum would be useful in marketing whatever his firm pulled together. Reportedly, Steele had a good relationship with the FBI, and journalists love spies who spill secrets.”

Next, Simpson hired Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr (who at the time was the fourth highest ranking DOJ official, but was later demoted twice after his involvement with Fusion GPS was discovered).

Smith noted that, despite her impressive education and having lived in Russia decades earlier, “she was not a spy, or even a journalist. In this world, she was definitely an amateur.”}

The History of the 'Steele Dossier' Begins in April 2007

The democrats and corrupt FBI knowingly and willingly spread Russian disinformation in an attempt to influence and alter the 2016 election.
Ummm. A website called Red State. Yep, we can believe them.

A LOT more than we can believe CNN.

But you are fucking idiot, as well as a liar. The medium in this case is irrelevant since it is directly quoting testimony to government agencies.

Had you finished high school, or ever gone back for that GED, you would have learned these things.
funny chit, an ignorant fool like you questioning my education.

Since Page himself admitted he met with Russia spy back in 2013, its a safe bet that the FBI was keeping an eye on him.
Considering all of Page's Russia contacts, the FBI would be remiss if they werent keeping tabs on him.
it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.
Really? The FBI relied on a dossier from 2015/16 to get warrants starting back in 2013?
Turns out the FBI has time travel tech. Cool.

Since the Trump-Russia investigation was started by
Papadopoulos bragging to an Australian diplomat, you've undermined your argument by including patently false information.

What warrant in 2013?

There is ZERO evidence any such warrant ever existed. None.

We KNOW for a FACT that James Comey, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe LIED on the 2016 FISA application and engaged in perjury to obtain it. (none have been prosecuted, we have different laws for the deep state elite.)

As for Papadopoulos, you are a fucking liar and I have nailed you before for the same lies.

{I essentially had no connection to Russia whatsoever before I became embroiled in, I guess, this issue. My background really focused on energy developments in Israel and Cyprus, the U.S.-Egypt relationship. And generally, that's what I was doing at the Hudson Institute, where I was working directly with Seth Cropsey, the former Under Secretary of the Navy, Douglas Feith. I mean, we were really focusing on these type of issues. We weren't focused -- I wasn't specifically wasn't focusing on Russia, whatsoever. And my process, my thought process going into the Trump campaign was, there's one country that the candidate wanted to work closely with, and that's Russia. So I said to myself, Okay, if he wants to work with Russia, how am I going to stand out as much as possible? Let's try and do something. And then obviously, things happened the way they did, and I'm here to clarify, many, many things. Q Okay. And did you have contacts in the Russian Government prior to working on the Trump campaign? A I have, to this day -- not even before -- to this day, I have never traveled to Russia. I've never knowingly met a Russian official. So even before or after this entire saga, I've never COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE 10 knowingly met a Russian official in my life.}

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libr...t-US-House-of-Representatives-Oct-25-2018.pdf
There are multiple news sources reporting that Page warrant existed in 2013. Additionally, its just common sense, considering that Page had admitted to FBI his Russian contacts in 2013. FISA warrant is nothing more than an authorization to keep tabs on foreign activity of US citizens.

As for Papadopoulos, you're referencing an interview in which he spent two weeks in jail for lying.
Its really dumb to keep bringing up Carter Page, since Papadopoulos was the greater factor in starting Trump-Russia investigation. Ultimately, it was Trump's penchant for hiring all these people involved with Russia.

There are multiple news sources reporting that Page warrant existed in 2013.

And after it expired, whatever could have given them the idea to get a new one in 2016?

Papadopoulos was the greater factor in starting Trump-Russia investigation.

Getting all those pals of Hillary to set him up was awesome, wasn't it?
And everyone is lying but Trump.

You & Trump have yet to explain why the lies about Trump's business in Russia & the Trump campaign's Russian contacts.

If all this shit was above board, why did your orange buddy lie? Why did Trump's campaign personnel lie about their contacts?

Why all the lies.
Why have a fit about a dossier that has not been shown to be false?
Why don't you care the Russians interfered in our election? Because they helped Trump?

Really. Trump does bad shit & you run around " but but but Clinton"?

Trump paid off a woman for the good of the campaign & never declared it. You don't give a shit. So go fuck yourself.

Trump is the most corrupt President EVER,. And you have the nerve to talk about Hillary Clinton. So let me repeat myself Go fuck yourself.

As you know, President Donald Trump has done nothing illegal but he is doing exactly what he was elected to do.

Specifically, why do you hate all the great things President Trump has done for our country, putting AMERICA FIRST. Why do you hate that happening?

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

First. Trump is a liar. He lies everyday.
Second, Trump acts like a 5 year old
Third, he borrowed 1.5 trillion to pump up the economy
Fourth, he says AGW is a hoax & has worked against actions to fight it
Fifth, he pulled out of the TPP & now China is the center of it
sixth: HE pulled out of a functioning Iran agreement
Seventh, his tariffs are killing US Farmers & Some manufscturers with nothing positive happening
Eigth: Trump has trasjhed the service of oyr veterans and mocked our generals
ninth: He s a woman abusing, amoral piece of shit
tenth: He said he would not golf & he is setting records for golfing
Eleventh: He is making millions by using his office for personal gain
12th: He installed his own kid & son-in-law into positions in the White House where they hsve nO experience.
13th: The "art of the Deakl" has yet to produce any "deals"
14TH: He is running up the debt
15th His tax cuts favored rich people like him while not doing much for the Middle Class except saddling them with more debt.

What do you think Trump did that was good?

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg
OMG OMG OMG OMG Emails Emails. OMG OMG OMG

There are numerous agencies that can classify information as confidential.

There were NO properly marked secret emails on Hillary's server.

Quit being such assholes.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada said Trump didn't do anything there, and neither did anyone associated with him.

Yet you continue to lie.
He did not say that. He said there was not sufficient evidence of collusion.

NO COLLUSION! Thank you!

The Communists think that if the JUST LIE HARDER, reality will change to meet the goals of their party.

Retards like edtheliar and RealDunce are actually helping Trump. America looks at these fools no differently than they do birthers or 9/11 deniers. The collusion delusion is a conspiracy theory that was debunked by their own witch hunt, yet they persist with their insanity.
You assfucks think that of a person commits a crime & does not get caught and convicted that no crime was committed.
Yet, you Trump hating douchebags continue to maintain that Hillary has never committed a crime.
What crime do you think she committed?

Facebook memes are WAY more damaging to a free election than forged FISA warrants based on a fabricated dossier bought from the Kremlin which is used to spy on the opposition campaign and then used to stage an attempted coup.
What a load of pure BULLSHIT!
What about the Trump Russians hacking the voter rolls in 21 states??? How many votes did that change? Do you think they did that for nothing?

According to the FBI - zero

The thing about you edtheliar is that you're pathological. Like most Communists, you'll say anything to either promote the party or to slander the enemy.Whether what you say is factual never even enters into the equation.

So let's take you apart, you fucking liar;

{Jeanette Manfra, the Homeland Security official tasked with securing the system from hackers, told NBC News that a total of 21 states were targeted and “an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated.”}

Oh, 21 were TARGETED but not hacked. Well, you only lied because that's what you do.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/russia-successfully-hacked-into-voter-rolls-during-2016-election/

So what does the Marxist state of California have to say about it?

{As we reported in September when word that the 21 states were being targeted (but before DHS claimed some had been breached), California Secretary of State Alex Padilla released a statement in response to the DHS, the whole thing was just a bunch of "fake news." Padilla noted that after requesting additional information from DHS on the "hacks" it quickly became clear that their "conclusions were wrong" and that "California's elections infrastructure and websites were not hacked or breached by Russian cyber actors.}

DHS: Russia "Penetrated" Voter Rolls In 21 States, "No Evidence" Of Alterations

What? Alex Padilla - radical left democrat is saying it's fake news? How can that be? Oh, because you're a fucking liar...
Gee, now suddenly you believe everything the "deep state" tells you!
And the NY Post and ZeroTruth is hardly a credible sources!

Facebook memes are WAY more damaging to a free election than forged FISA warrants based on a fabricated dossier bought from the Kremlin which is used to spy on the opposition campaign and then used to stage an attempted coup.
What about the Trump Russians hacking the voter rolls in 21 states??? How many votes did that change? Do you think they did that for nothing?

How many votes did that change?

Zero.

But the memes...…….

In fact California and Florida, the two states DHS (not the FBI) claimed Russia succeeded in penetrating both say that no penetration occurred, much less were any registration records altered.

Edtheliar lies, it's what he does.
Again, now suddenly the "deep state" are trustworthy. :cuckoo:

it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.
Really? The FBI relied on a dossier from 2015/16 to get warrants starting back in 2013?

Papadopoulos bragging to an Australian diplomat, you've undermined your argument by including patently false information.

What warrant in 2013?

We KNOW for a FACT that James Comey, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe LIED on the 2016 FISA application and engaged in perjury to obtain it. (none have been prosecuted, we have different laws for the deep state elite.)

As for Papadopoulos, you are a fucking liar and I have nailed you before for the same lies.

{I essentially had no connection to Russia whatsoever before I became embroiled in, I guess, this issue. My background really focused on energy developments in Israel and Cyprus, the U.S.-Egypt relationship. And generally, that's what I was doing at the Hudson Institute, where I was working directly with Seth Cropsey, the former Under Secretary of the Navy, Douglas Feith. I mean, we were really focusing on these type of issues. We weren't focused -- I wasn't specifically wasn't focusing on Russia, whatsoever. And my process, my thought process going into the Trump campaign was, there's one country that the candidate wanted to work closely with, and that's Russia. So I said to myself, Okay, if he wants to work with Russia, how am I going to stand out as much as possible? Let's try and do something. And then obviously, things happened the way they did, and I'm here to clarify, many, many things. Q Okay. And did you have contacts in the Russian Government prior to working on the Trump campaign? A I have, to this day -- not even before -- to this day, I have never traveled to Russia. I've never knowingly met a Russian official. So even before or after this entire saga, I've never COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE 10 knowingly met a Russian official in my life.}

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libr...t-US-House-of-Representatives-Oct-25-2018.pdf

And after it expired, whatever could have given them the idea to get a new one in 2016?

You & Trump have yet to explain why the lies about Trump's business in Russia & the Trump campaign's Russian contacts.

If all this shit was above board, why did your orange buddy lie? Why did Trump's campaign personnel lie about their contacts?

Why all the lies.
Why don't you care the Russians interfered in our election? Because they helped Trump?

Who said that? Where? Link?

If the unverified dossier was used to lie to a judge to obtain FISA warrants, that's kind of a big deal.

Why don't you care the Russians interfered in our election?

Why would a few internet ads worry me?

Because they helped Trump?

If you've got a list of your liberal friends who were tricked into voting for Trump, post it.

Zero.

But the memes...…….
You don't know that, as the Republican controlled states where it happened, like Florida, won't allow any independent examination of the hacks.

View attachment 266971

Russians Had Ability To Change Voter Data But Didn’t, Report Says | HuffPost
Again, you have to be gullible enough to believe the Russians hacked those voter rolls on a lark. :cuckoo:

How about paying foreign entities to create phony dossiers on your political opponent in order to smear them right before the election?

I think that's called defrauding the United States.
Of course, the dossier has not been shown to be false. The Clinton campaign did not relesse the report.

if supplying false information to the American people is Fraud, OMG Trump. The fat assed POS lied over & over & ovse.

You're just "pissed" because of Trump & those prostitutes. The ones his buddy Vlad probably sent over. I wonder how old they were?

Do not grasp the fact that Richard Steele invented most of the claims in the dossiers that he produced for the Clinton campaign? He hadn't BEEN in Russia in years! He didn't go there to investigate Trump. He simply took money to SAY that he'd investigated Trump and then make up a bunch of spurious lies.
I've read that the Hillary campaign is actually responsible for the contents of the Steele dossier. They made it up and then handed it off to Steele to give it a veneer of not being total rubbish.

{
Simpson hired Christopher Steele in June 2016. According to Smith, Steele had been “identified as a British spy in 1999.” He had been chief of the “Russia desk when Russian assassins killed FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko in London and was hardly in a position to make discreet inquiries. Still, Simpson must have thought Steele’s name at a minimum would be useful in marketing whatever his firm pulled together. Reportedly, Steele had a good relationship with the FBI, and journalists love spies who spill secrets.”

Next, Simpson hired Nellie Ohr, the wife of Bruce Ohr (who at the time was the fourth highest ranking DOJ official, but was later demoted twice after his involvement with Fusion GPS was discovered).

Smith noted that, despite her impressive education and having lived in Russia decades earlier, “she was not a spy, or even a journalist. In this world, she was definitely an amateur.”}

The democrats and corrupt FBI knowingly and willingly spread Russian disinformation in an attempt to influence and alter the 2016 election.
Commie RedState is FAKE NEWS!

Since Page himself admitted he met with Russia spy back in 2013, its a safe bet that the FBI was keeping an eye on him.
Considering all of Page's Russia contacts, the FBI would be remiss if they werent keeping tabs on him.

What warrant in 2013?

Did you want to provide actual PROOF that a FISA warrant was issued on Carter Page back in 2013? Or did you want to continue to post what 3 extremely biased liberal media outlets put out as a narrative without any proof? You're a bit a sleaze...aren't you, Dudmuck!

The only person claiming that Papadopoulos was entrapped is Papadopoulos.

ROFL :rofl:

Former Trump Aide's Wife Blows Mueller's Russia Investigation WIDE OPEN - 'Suspicious' Men Tried to Entrap Her Husband!
Obama's Army of Agents And the Entrapment of Donald Trump
EXPLOSIVE – FOIA Documents Show Evidence of Weissmann/Mueller Entrapment Scheme…
Papadopoulos Details Alleged Entrapment Scheme By Undercover Deep State Agents
The Tale of a ‘Deep State Target’

Youre not disputing that Papadopoulos was the start of Russia investigation, and the Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to FBI. If it were a perjury trap, he would have had a legal case instead of pleading guilty.

Every day Trump is sucking Putin's cock, and its undeniable.

Disputing? He was viewed by the Obama regime as the weak link they could use to rig the election based on.

{

Ummm. A website called Red State. Yep, we can believe them.

A LOT more than we can believe CNN.

But you are fucking idiot, as well as a liar. The medium in this case is irrelevant since it is directly quoting testimony to government agencies.

Had you finished high school, or ever gone back for that GED, you would have learned these things.
funny chit, an ignorant fool like you questioning my education.

I'm not questioning your 3rd grade education; it is painfully apparent.

On a sleepy summer Saturday, after months of stonewalling, the FBI dumped 412 pages of documents related to the Carter Page FISA surveillance warrants — the applications, the certifications, and the warrants themselves. Now that we can see it all in black and white — mostly black, as they are heavily redacted — it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.

Based on the dossier, the FBI told the FISA court it believed that Carter Page, who had been identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser, was coordinating with the Russian government in an espionage conspiracy to influence the 2016 election.
LIAR! As usual!
There is absolutely NO mention of the Steele dossier in the 2016 FISA application, But you knew that already or you would have cited the part where the dossier was mentioned, as your own FBI link proves!!!
In fact your own FAKE NEWS National Review link admits the dossier and Steele are never mentioned, so they FABRICATE a "HYPOTHETICAL" rationalization to explain why there is no mention of the dossier or Steele!!!!!

From your own link:
"Steele. He is in the position of X in our hypothetical. He is not the source of any of the relevant information on which the court was asked to rely for its probable-cause finding that Page was a clandestine agent of Russia"

What warrant in 2013?

Why all the lies.

Nah, just a few pathetic losers who refused to accept the results of the 2016 election OR the results of the Mueller inquisition are lying.

Zero.

But the memes...…….
You don't know that, as the Republican controlled states where it happened, like Florida, won't allow any independent examination of the hacks.

View attachment 266971

Again, you have to be gullible enough to believe the Russians hacked those voter rolls on a lark. :cuckoo:

HuffPost wasn't a good enough source for you?

Zero.

But the memes...…….

View attachment 266971

Actually the HuffPost said it was according to the Republican controlled Senate report, but you left that part out like the lying scum you are!
From your OWN link:
"Russian-linked hackers had the ability to alter or delete voter registration information in a handful of states during the 2016 election, but there’s no evidence they did so, according to a Senate report released Tuesday. "

Zero.

But the memes...…….

View attachment 266971

Actually the HuffPost said it was according to the Republican controlled Senate report, but you left that part out like the lying scum you are!
From your OWN link:
"Russian-linked hackers had the ability to alter or delete voter registration information in a handful of states during the 2016 election, but there’s no evidence they did so, according to a Senate report released Tuesday. "

but you left that part out

It was right there in my screen shot, silly twat.

View attachment 266971

From your OWN link:

but you left that part out

It was right there in my screen shot, silly twat.
No, you said the HuffPo was the SOURCE, and it wasn't.

Forum List

Back