The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.

HuffPost wasn't a good enough source for you?
Actually the HuffPost said it was according to the Republican controlled Senate report, but you left that part out like the lying scum you are!
From your OWN link:
"Russian-linked hackers had the ability to alter or delete voter registration information in a handful of states during the 2016 election, but there’s no evidence they did so, according to a Senate report released Tuesday. "

but you left that part out

It was right there in my screen shot, silly twat.
No, you said the HuffPo was the SOURCE, and it wasn't.

My screenshot from the HuffPost said the exact words you're whining about.

Are you stupid, boy?

On a sleepy summer Saturday, after months of stonewalling, the FBI dumped 412 pages of documents related to the Carter Page FISA surveillance warrants — the applications, the certifications, and the warrants themselves. Now that we can see it all in black and white — mostly black, as they are heavily redacted — it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.

Based on the dossier, the FBI told the FISA court it believed that Carter Page, who had been identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser, was coordinating with the Russian government in an espionage conspiracy to influence the 2016 election.
LIAR! As usual!
There is absolutely NO mention of the Steele dossier in the 2016 FISA application, But you knew that already or you would have cited the part where the dossier was mentioned, as your own FBI link proves!!!
In fact your own FAKE NEWS National Review link admits the dossier and Steele are never mentioned, so they FABRICATE a "HYPOTHETICAL" rationalization to explain why there is no mention of the dossier or Steele!!!!!

From your own link:
"Steele. He is in the position of X in our hypothetical. He is not the source of any of the relevant information on which the court was asked to rely for its probable-cause finding that Page was a clandestine agent of Russia"

:rofl:

You fucking liar.

The ENTIRE foundation of the warrant application is the fraudulent Steele dossier.

You are both shameless and stupid, but this takes the cake...

Who do you think you're going to fool? Seriously?

Again, you have to be gullible enough to believe the Russians hacked those voter rolls on a lark. :cuckoo:

Actually the HuffPost said it was according to the Republican controlled Senate report, but you left that part out like the lying scum you are!
From your OWN link:
"Russian-linked hackers had the ability to alter or delete voter registration information in a handful of states during the 2016 election, but there’s no evidence they did so, according to a Senate report released Tuesday. "

Are you stupid, boy?
So you knew you were LYING when you said that HuffPo was the source when you knew all along it was the Republican Senate report.
Thank you for admitting you are a premeditated LIAR!

From your OWN link:

Are you stupid, boy?
So you knew you were LYING when you said that HuffPo was the source when you knew all along it was the Republican Senate report.

You don't like HuffPo's reporting?

On a sleepy summer Saturday, after months of stonewalling, the FBI dumped 412 pages of documents related to the Carter Page FISA surveillance warrants — the applications, the certifications, and the warrants themselves. Now that we can see it all in black and white — mostly black, as they are heavily redacted — it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.

Based on the dossier, the FBI told the FISA court it believed that Carter Page, who had been identified by the Trump campaign as an adviser, was coordinating with the Russian government in an espionage conspiracy to influence the 2016 election.
LIAR! As usual!
There is absolutely NO mention of the Steele dossier in the 2016 FISA application, But you knew that already or you would have cited the part where the dossier was mentioned, as your own FBI link proves!!!
In fact your own FAKE NEWS National Review link admits the dossier and Steele are never mentioned, so they FABRICATE a "HYPOTHETICAL" rationalization to explain why there is no mention of the dossier or Steele!!!!!

From your own link:
"Steele. He is in the position of X in our hypothetical. He is not the source of any of the relevant information on which the court was asked to rely for its probable-cause finding that Page was a clandestine agent of Russia"
You fucking liar.

The ENTIRE foundation of the warrant application is the fraudulent Steele dossier.

You are both shameless and stupid, but this takes the cake...

Who do you think you're going to fool? Seriously?
So you think repeating your proven lie will make it less of a lie.
Again cite the part of the FISA application that mentions either the very credible dossier or Steele and prove you are not a worthless lying scum POS!

From your OWN link:

Are you stupid, boy?

Again, HuffPo was not the source as you falsely claimed, they were just reporting the lies in the biased GOP controlled Senate report which was the actual source.

Are you stupid, boy?

Again, HuffPo was not the source as you falsely claimed, they were just reporting the lies in the biased GOP controlled Senate report which was the actual source.

Did HuffPo know the truth and cover it up for the Senate?

Never trusted that shifty eyed bitch.

... and
From your OWN link:

Are you stupid, boy?
....And still no Russian connection

Are you stupid, boy?

Desperately trying to change the subject from the fact that you have been proven to be a liar.
You knew that the biased GOP Senate was the source when you claimed HuffPo was the source.
Admit the truth for once in your worthless life.

... and
From your OWN link:

Are you stupid, boy?
The Mueller Report shows hundreds of Russian connections, try reading it sometime.

Are you stupid, boy?

Desperately trying to change the subject from the fact that you have been proven to be a liar.
You knew that the biased GOP Senate was the source when you claimed HuffPo was the source.

If I wanted to link directly to the Senate report, I would have.
Now about your claim that the Russians changed any votes......maybe you can find a National Review source?

... and

Are you stupid, boy?
The Mueller Report shows hundreds of Russian connections, try reading it sometime.

How many Russian connections that were paid with Hillary campaign funds?

Now about your claim that the Russians changed any votes......maybe you can find a National Review source?
National Review is FAKE NEWS, but you knew that already.

No more than HuffPo.

No more than HuffPo.
Then why did you lie about HuffPo being your source to give the phony GOP Senate report more credibility????

No more than HuffPo.
Then why did you lie about HuffPo being your source to give the phony GOP Senate report more credibility????

HuffPo was my source. That's why I had a HuffPo screen shot and a HuffPo link.

Have you always been a moron, or is your low IQ due to a recent event?

Perhaps you have a source that disproves the Senate report? Maybe the voices in your head can help?

... and

Are you stupid, boy?
Lol
No trump involvement ... sorry

No more than HuffPo.

HuffPo was my source. That's why I had a HuffPo screen shot and a HuffPo link.

Have you always been a moron, or is your low IQ due to a recent event?

Perhaps you have a source that disproves the Senate report? Maybe the voices in your head can help?
Already did, where have you been?

... and

Are you stupid, boy?
Lol
Trump campaign and RNC involvement, both of which Tramp controls.

... and

Are you stupid, boy?
Lol
Trump campaign and RNC involvement, both of which Tramp controls.
Lol
Guilt by association?

Forum List

Back