The Devastating Reality of the Arizona Forensic Audit

The courts won't hear the cases because they are worried you loons will burn the town down if they do.
No. The courts won't hear the cases because they're legal gibberish.
Nope one of the justices on the Supreme Court said he wouldn't hear it because he was afraid of what would happen if they did. Hopefully when Trump gets back in there he will take care of you loons.

The courts won't hear the cases because they are worried you loons will burn the town down if they do.
Nope one of the justices on the Supreme Court said he wouldn't hear it because he was afraid of what would happen if they did. Hopefully when Trump gets back in there he will take care of you loons.
Can you provide the quote of the justice saying so?

You're talking about this, aren't you?

No, he claimed he wouldn't take the case because of the riots would likely happen. Which is why blm and antifa should get life in jail.

So is actually going on with the audit? Is it even done?

I used to out of curiosity try to keep up with it but I see so much widely varied info on it I don't even know if it's done or not. I can't even tell what's real, fake, or just an opinion about it.

No, he claimed he wouldn't take the case because of the riots would likely happen. Which is why blm and antifa should get life in jail.
This is untrue. It's a fabrication.
No it's not, my gosh you loons are misinformed about your own party.
Is it really true? Can you show me where any of the justices said what you claim?
It doesn't matter you would spin it anyway. Doesn't matter Trump will be president again after Biden totally screws up.

Is it really true? Can you show me where any of the justices said what you claim?
It doesn't matter you would spin it anyway. Doesn't matter Trump will be president again after Biden totally screws up.
It matters a lot. You're repeating something that is COMPLETELY fabricated.

Show us that it's not. Don't you want to prove that you have some kind of basis for this claim?

It matters a lot. You're repeating something that is COMPLETELY fabricated.

Show us that it's not. Don't you want to prove that you have some kind of basis for this claim?
Look it up he said it, I'm not your daddy.

The GOP and it's cohorts are acting suspicious by not being able to count very fast considering how they bitched about how long it took after the election to count ballots...
Good point.

This is the type of election reform they want. Can't wait to see how a large red state does in 2024 hand counting each and every ballot.

The GOP and it's cohorts are acting suspicious by not being able to count very fast considering how they bitched about how long it took after the election to count ballots...
Good point.

This is the type of election reform they want. Can't wait to see how a large red state does in 2024 hand counting each and every ballot.
What's really funny is that they may have to compare human error rates with machine. No wait, no way the Trumpsters will do that. LOL

Exactly.......
here's a report, available online. It was written by someone who's a current staffer for one of the Supreme Court justices. And I'll just describe the report to you that I read and you can make of it what you will."
“He said that the justices, as they always do, went into a closed room to discuss cases they're taking or to debate. There's no phones, no computers, no nothing, no one else is in the room except for the nine justices. It's typically very civil. They just debate what they're doing.

“But when the Texas case was brought up, he said he heard screaming through the walls as Justice Roberts and the other liberal justices were insisting that this case not be taken up. And the reason — the words that were heard through the wall when Justice Thomas and Justice Alito were citing Bush versus Gore — from John Roberts were ‘I don’t give a (brief pause to omit obscenity) about that case. I don't want to hear about it. At that time, we didn't have riots.’

“So what he was saying was that he was afraid of what would happen if they did the right thing,” Patrick told fellow electors. “And I'm sorry, but that is moral cowardice.”

Last edited:

Exactly.......
here's a report, available online. It was written by someone who's a current staffer for one of the Supreme Court justices. And I'll just describe the report to you that I read and you can make of it what you will."
“He said that the justices, as they always do, went into a closed room to discuss cases they're taking or to debate. There's no phones, no computers, no nothing, no one else is in the room except for the nine justices. It's typically very civil. They just debate what they're doing.

“But when the Texas case was brought up, he said he heard screaming through the walls as Justice Roberts and the other liberal justices were insisting that this case not be taken up. And the reason — the words that were heard through the wall when Justice Thomas and Justice Alito were citing Bush versus Gore — from John Roberts were ‘I don’t give a (brief pause to omit obscenity) about that case. I don't want to hear about it. At that time, we didn't have riots.’

“So what he was saying was that he was afraid of what would happen if they did the right thing,” Patrick told fellow electors. “And I'm sorry, but that is moral cowardice.”
Ah so you provided the missing link. No wait.....

Exactly.......

The "report" is written by someone who claims to be a current staffer. Who? They don't say.

There's a problem here. It couldn't have happened. The SCOTUS is meeting by teleconference. There was no room they went into for anyone to overhear a conversation.

Forum List

Back