The difference between hell and Hell

Hell has not yet been created, and will not be until the judgement.

Hell does not exist yet

The Bible states hell has been created for Satan and his bad angels already. I have to admit Matthew is a tough book to read.

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41 It's those in Hades (eventually everyone) who still await final judgement. If you're really bad, then you could suffer in Hades, too, such as the rich man who didn't do anything for Lazarus.
Are you saying Hades has a section for sort of bad people awaiting final judgement and eternal fire for "really bad" people?

Yes, Hades, the temporary resting place for the dead, has already been separated to those who made it and those who didn't. On the side who didn't make it, apparently there are a few who have begun their suffering already.

Hell does not exist yet

The Bible states hell has been created for Satan and his bad angels already. I have to admit Matthew is a tough book to read.

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41 It's those in Hades (eventually everyone) who still await final judgement. If you're really bad, then you could suffer in Hades, too, such as the rich man who didn't do anything for Lazarus.
I head that in some translations, hell is translated from Greek "Tatarus" (which was their name for their place of eternal torment for the wicked, as well as a prison for the Titans).

Though I also heard some say
you people believe a lot of bullshit babble
I don't need to believe, no.
no
No what?

Do you think Tibetan Monks go to Hell?

Yes, for keeping me up all night with the bloody chanting!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hell does not exist yet

Are you saying Hades has a section for sort of bad people awaiting final judgement and eternal fire for "really bad" people?

Yes, Hades, the temporary resting place for the dead, has already been separated to those who made it and those who didn't. On the side who didn't make it, apparently there are a few who have begun their suffering already.
So what if Lazarus felt bad about the bad rich man's soul burning for the last 2 thousand years and asked God to release him? Would that be possible?

Hell does not exist yet

So what if Lazarus felt bad about the bad rich man's soul burning for the last 2 thousand years and asked God to release him? Would that be possible?

I suppose Lazarus is sleeping and won't know about the rich man's suffering. It won't be up to him to judge the fate of the rich man, but Jesus. Some Bible scholars think it was a parable that Jesus told. However, if it was about a real people, then that is what I heard happened to the rich man. Apparently, some could be in some form of torment already in Hades as the rich man was thirsty and he wanted to warn his brothers. The length of time of where one goes is moot. You either are destined for heaven or hell. It is said God already knows who will make it and who won't. That was already predestined. All we can do is fulfill our destiny.

Anyway, today it has come down to creation vs. evolution. It has always been about creation vs. evolution as long as humans lived. I think both are "faith based," but only one side has the real evidence. The other side is wrong about everything. The way it has turned out and is turning out is they contradict each other perfectly.

Hell does not exist yet

You mean like Democrats?

Hell does not exist yet

I suppose Lazarus is sleeping and won't know about the rich man's suffering. It won't be up to him to judge the fate of the rich man, but Jesus. Some Bible scholars think it was a parable that Jesus told. However, if it was about a real people, then that is what I heard happened to the rich man. Apparently, some could be in some form of torment already in Hades as the rich man was thirsty and he wanted to warn his brothers. The length of time of where one goes is moot. You either are destined for heaven or hell. It is said God already knows who will make it and who won't. That was already predestined. All we can do is fulfill our destiny.

Anyway, today it has come down to creation vs. evolution. It has always been about creation vs. evolution as long as humans lived. I think both are "faith based," but only one side has the real evidence. The other side is wrong about everything. The way it has turned out and is turning out is they contradict each other perfectly.

Creation is "faith based". However, evolution is believed by the same people who believe that cutting off your dick makes you a "woman", and the seas are wiping out the coastal areas.

Do you think Tibetan Monks go to Hell?

Yes, for keeping me up all night with the bloody chanting!

maxresdefault.jpg

Never mind the chanting, Buddhist monks have a history of making the most impressionable political statement by dousing themselves in gasoline and lighting themselves on fire.

The American left could take a few lessons from those Buddhist monks, if they have the balls. I'd even be willing to donate my convenience store gas card and a lighter to their cause.

Hell does not exist yet

I don't understand what you mean that "Lazarus is sleeping". Why would people be sleeping in Heaven? And My question was not about Lazarus judging the rich man, but showing compassion for him in the afterlife. And what God's reaction to such compassion would be.

Hell does not exist yet
You know stuff.

Theses less pagan influencecwith this on3.

I don't really know much, just forwarding what I've heard.
Hell as is traditionally preached by "christians" is borrowed from paganism and isnt reality.

At the end of all this the earth will become a Lake of Fire and that will be that. God, the Father will then reform the earth before He comes down from heaven to make His home ON EARTH with resurrected Man (His children)

Forum List

Back