The Difference Between Religious And A Non Religious Belief System Is Simple

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014

Believing in the ability of things that are factually proven to exist is not a religion. Being that Buddhism isn't based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it is not a religion. I don't see anywhere in anything to do with Buddhism that there is some story of how we and everything came to be in existence. The religious however try and drag everyone else down to their level with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom such as claiming to believe in anything makes you religious and it most certainly does not. Those who didn't believe in religious lies, the religious labelled as atheists in attempt to try and drag then non believers down to their pathetic level claimed that them not believing is their religion. Pretty pathetic I know but that is just a part of the insane mentality that comes with being religious because that is what religion programs them to do is lie and deceive compulsively and obsessively.

Believing in something factually proven to exist is not a religion because it is based upon that which is factually proven to exist. You do not believe in that which factually proven to exist because you recognize the fact beyond any shadow of doubt that it does factually exist such as the screen you are using to read this factually exists so you do not merely believe that it exists because you recognize the fact. When it comes to the device you use to view this, before you turn it on you believe it will work hence you hit the on button but that most certainly is not a religion, just a belief in the ability of something factually recognized to exist

I for example factually exist, my abilities factually exist and because the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven, I believe in my abilities to accomplish my goals hence I am currently putting my abilities to the test to get through to the world for the well being of the future of the life on this planet so here I am sharing the factual evidence that has already so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and here we have the religious desperately scrambling to attempt every lie and deception to try ad drag me down to their pathetic shameful level.

Believing in something not factually proven to exist is a religion hence is why they claim to believe in god for example. It is not factually proven to exist and is the foundation of the religion which is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be in existence. They claim to not only believe in something that was not proven to exist (and now factually proven not to exist and it's my pleasure to be the one sharing the factual evidence that proves it piece of cake) but in that it has abilities as well.

The reason that the religious will never succeed in dragging me down to their pathetic level is because I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address where as they share factually proven lies fabricated as truth and belief.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time and beliefs (including theories) are either falsified or verified by fact.

Facts are the bottom line that determine recognition of what actually does exist. Once something is proven to exist or proven not to exist the path ends because recognition of fact has occurred bottom line.

From my understanding, Buddha didn't live the lie of claiming to be a god but he perhaps wasn't as wise as some claim him to be. It is a fact that humans exist, as well humans experience pain, suffering, ageing, loneliness, fear etc. It quite obviously is not a mere truth yet Buddha was either confused and referred to such facts as merely truths because at one time he was a follower of the factually proven lie referred to as god which lead to his confusion otherwise perhaps he realized that by claiming what he shared as fact would then have the religious coming to kill him way back in those barbaric times because they couldn't claim their beliefs as fact but only as mere truths as lies are fabricated as such by the religious.

I suspect that the reason the word truth was created in the first place was because the religious couldn't get away with passing their lies off as fact. So they attempted to promote their lies by claiming them as truths.

Buddha demonstrated facts such as humans experience suffering, his beliefs were in how humans (who factually exist, that factually can and do experience suffering) could avoid suffering for example.

Buddha also believed that you who factually does exist can be reincarnated. It is in some stretches a far fetched belief however it doesn't explain some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it explains a belief of how we, who factually exist, might be able to continue after what we call death therefore it is not a religious belief. It merely describes that he believes that a human, whom is factually proven to exist, can die in one body and be reincarnated into another being re born.

For the first time I investigated Buddhism just within the last hour or two and found that it is not a religion, just merely a belief system based upon that which factually exists and now I feel that I sure could go for a bottle of Vodka and not because I most certainly do not strive to be a Buddhist and never will but because the odd bottle here and there leads to relaxation of the mind kind of like cracking ones back for full flexibility or in my case mindfulness.

I have heard that Buddha at one time may have been a follower of the factually proven lie called god, but no where have I found such in Buddhism itself. Back in those days if he was I suspect it could have likely been under threat of death for not following or at least pretending well enough to convince others.

Religion however, here is the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and you feel free to share with me what is it that is way to hard for you to understand all by yourself:

Again, every religion is based upon some ridiculous story of how we and everything came to be and many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies no matter that religions ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

Religion really is the largest hate crime against humanity that ever existed!

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The issue of claiming to believe in such people as Jesus Christ. Like Buddha, Jesus was a man that existed about 2000 years ago according to the religious themselves. Unlike Buddha, according to the religious themselves, Jesus chose to live the lie of being a god (of which the lie referred to as god is the very foundation of some religions) / son of a god which proves that even though he existed and had abilities he chose to use his abilities to live a factually proven fundamental lie of a religion. If you claim to believe in someone who chose to live as a fundamental part of the factually proven foundation of religious lies, you are living the lies of a religion through deliberate ignorance yourself. Ignorance towards recognition of fact is the tool that the religious use to prolong the worlds agony with the presence of religion continuing to disease the globe with the selfish and the greedy encouraging such lies and deceptions on those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many which for thousands of years have lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people since long before Jesus was even around the dummy he was.

Example: Thousands of years reveal religious lies lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people such as what the religious share about the lie that Jesus lived leading to his own death by the Roman Empire. Soon after was the collapse of the Roman Empire and for those of the Roman Empire who survived, their once followed Greek mythology fell as they were forced into Catholic hence the religion referred to as Roman Catholic. A fine example of religious lies leading to war and divide. A man walks into an Empire who has many so called gods while claiming he is the son of the only god. Religious lies insult the followers of lies of other religions, so they killed him. Then the Empire collapses and the other religion is forced upon the survivors for conversion.

Like I have shared in a previous composition, you may not be the smartest groups of people that ever lived or will live, but I suspect that even you, the religious deep down beyond your religious barrier of ignorance embedded within you from the very religion you follow itself, have conscience and are capable of learning as you seem to be inquisitive in your own callus ways. The question is, are you capable of recognizing what fact has already proven, willing to accept responsibility for your actions by throwing religion is the garbage where it belongs permanently and globally?!

I am here to get through to the world including everyone even you no matter who you are and that means directly or indirectly.

I suspect that there is good in you, you likely have been deceived for so long by religious rhetoric, and perhaps for even generations in your family (part of the insanity that comes with religion is that the religious take advantage of those from a time of weakness such as innocent little babies which leads to generations being sucking into filthy religious lies from day 1. Your great great great great grandmother could have lost your great great great great grandfather and suffered great sadness which could have been her time of weakness when the religious took her generations ago for example) that perhaps you just don't know any better and I can understand that. It is my job to dig deep to get through to all of you to get the job done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The only reason that this is my job to accomplish this, is because I care.

My pleasure to be here for all of you. Yeah I know, I rule but I only seek to guide. As for the religious, feel free to bring on your jealousy statements once again as usual but it would be much nicer if this time you finally choose to grow up, accept responsibility for your actions and simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
f4b1b9dc3fa8868d7234324595484427.jpg

Believing in the ability of things that are factually proven to exist is not a religion. Being that Buddhism isn't based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it is not a religion. I don't see anywhere in anything to do with Buddhism that there is some story of how we and everything came to be in existence. The religious however try and drag everyone else down to their level with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom such as claiming to believe in anything makes you religious and it most certainly does not. Those who didn't believe in religious lies, the religious labelled as atheists in attempt to try and drag then non believers down to their pathetic level claimed that them not believing is their religion. Pretty pathetic I know but that is just a part of the insane mentality that comes with being religious because that is what religion programs them to do is lie and deceive compulsively and obsessively.

Believing in something factually proven to exist is not a religion because it is based upon that which is factually proven to exist. You do not believe in that which factually proven to exist because you recognize the fact beyond any shadow of doubt that it does factually exist such as the screen you are using to read this factually exists so you do not merely believe that it exists because you recognize the fact. When it comes to the device you use to view this, before you turn it on you believe it will work hence you hit the on button but that most certainly is not a religion, just a belief in the ability of something factually recognized to exist

I for example factually exist, my abilities factually exist and because the extent of my abilities are yet to be proven, I believe in my abilities to accomplish my goals hence I am currently putting my abilities to the test to get through to the world for the well being of the future of the life on this planet so here I am sharing the factual evidence that has already so very easily proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and here we have the religious desperately scrambling to attempt every lie and deception to try ad drag me down to their pathetic shameful level.

Believing in something not factually proven to exist is a religion hence is why they claim to believe in god for example. It is not factually proven to exist and is the foundation of the religion which is the ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be in existence. They claim to not only believe in something that was not proven to exist (and now factually proven not to exist and it's my pleasure to be the one sharing the factual evidence that proves it piece of cake) but in that it has abilities as well.

The reason that the religious will never succeed in dragging me down to their pathetic level is because I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address where as they share factually proven lies fabricated as truth and belief.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time and beliefs (including theories) are either falsified or verified by fact.

Facts are the bottom line that determine recognition of what actually does exist. Once something is proven to exist or proven not to exist the path ends because recognition of fact has occurred bottom line.

From my understanding, Buddha didn't live the lie of claiming to be a god but he perhaps wasn't as wise as some claim him to be. It is a fact that humans exist, as well humans experience pain, suffering, ageing, loneliness, fear etc. It quite obviously is not a mere truth yet Buddha was either confused and referred to such facts as merely truths because at one time he was a follower of the factually proven lie referred to as god which lead to his confusion otherwise perhaps he realized that by claiming what he shared as fact would then have the religious coming to kill him way back in those barbaric times because they couldn't claim their beliefs as fact but only as mere truths as lies are fabricated as such by the religious.

I suspect that the reason the word truth was created in the first place was because the religious couldn't get away with passing their lies off as fact. So they attempted to promote their lies by claiming them as truths.

Buddha demonstrated facts such as humans experience suffering, his beliefs were in how humans (who factually exist, that factually can and do experience suffering) could avoid suffering for example.

Buddha also believed that you who factually does exist can be reincarnated. It is in some stretches a far fetched belief however it doesn't explain some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be, it explains a belief of how we, who factually exist, might be able to continue after what we call death therefore it is not a religious belief. It merely describes that he believes that a human, whom is factually proven to exist, can die in one body and be reincarnated into another being re born.

For the first time I investigated Buddhism just within the last hour or two and found that it is not a religion, just merely a belief system based upon that which factually exists and now I feel that I sure could go for a bottle of Vodka and not because I most certainly do not strive to be a Buddhist and never will but because the odd bottle here and there leads to relaxation of the mind kind of like cracking ones back for full flexibility or in my case mindfulness.

I have heard that Buddha at one time may have been a follower of the factually proven lie called god, but no where have I found such in Buddhism itself. Back in those days if he was I suspect it could have likely been under threat of death for not following or at least pretending well enough to convince others.

Religion however, here is the factual evidence which proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies and you feel free to share with me what is it that is way to hard for you to understand all by yourself:

Again, every religion is based upon some ridiculous story of how we and everything came to be and many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness to contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies no matter that religions ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon a factually proven foundation of lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The issue of claiming to believe in such people as Jesus Christ. Like Buddha, Jesus was a man that existed about 2000 years ago according to the religious themselves. Unlike Buddha, according to the religious themselves, Jesus chose to live the lie of being a god (of which the lie referred to as god is the very foundation of some religions) / son of a god which proves that even though he existed and had abilities he chose to use his abilities to live a factually proven fundamental lie of a religion. If you claim to believe in someone who chose to live as a fundamental part of the factually proven foundation of religious lies, you are living the lies of a religion through deliberate ignorance yourself. Ignorance towards recognition of fact is the tool that the religious use to prolong the worlds agony with the presence of religion continuing to disease the globe with the selfish and the greedy encouraging such lies and deceptions on those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many which for thousands of years have lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people since long before Jesus was even around the dummy he was.

Example: Thousands of years reveal religious lies lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people such as what the religious share about the lie that Jesus lived leading to his own death by the Roman Empire. Soon after was the collapse of the Roman Empire and for those of the Roman Empire who survived, their once followed Greek mythology fell as they were forced into Catholic hence the religion referred to as Roman Catholic. A fine example of religious lies leading to war and divide. A man walks into an Empire who has many so called gods while claiming he is the son of the only god. Religious lies insult the followers of lies of other religions, so they killed him. Then the Empire collapses and the other religion is forced upon the survivors for conversion.

Like I have shared in a previous composition, you may not be the smartest groups of people that ever lived or will live, but I suspect that even you, the religious deep down beyond your religious barrier of ignorance embedded within you from the very religion you follow itself, have conscience and are capable of learning as you seem to be inquisitive in your own callus ways. The question is, are you capable of recognizing what fact has already proven, willing to accept responsibility for your actions by throwing religion is the garbage where it belongs permanently and globally?!

I am here to get through to the world including everyone even you no matter who you are and that means directly or indirectly.

I suspect that there is good in you, you likely have been deceived for so long by religious rhetoric, and perhaps for even generations in your family (part of the insanity that comes with religion is that the religious take advantage of those from a time of weakness such as innocent little babies which leads to generations being sucking into filthy religious lies from day 1. Your great great great great grandmother could have lost your great great great great grandfather and suffered great sadness which could have been her time of weakness when the religious took her generations ago for example) that perhaps you just don't know any better and I can understand that. It is my job to dig deep to get through to all of you to get the job done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

My pleasure to be here for all of you. Yeah I know, I rule but I only seek to guide. As for the religious, feel free to bring on your jealousy statements once again as usual but it would be much nicer if this time you finally choose to grow up, accept responsibility for your actions and simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You really should run, not walk, to the nearest insane asylum and check yourself in. Take at least two suitcases of clothes for I feel that you will be there for an extended stay. You are one sick puppy.

Get with a good junior high English teacher. They can help you work on your sentence structure so you might at least write something comprehensible. I can't evaluate what you are trying to say, because it isn't clear what you are trying to say. I haven't addressed your subject, because I don't know what that is..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

WTF?! Bizarro.

:confused-84::confused-84:

Reading that oddity has given me a headache :crybaby:

Once I read that Buddhism is not a religion, I skipped the entire post by the op.

So, what is the difference between a religious and non-religious belief system.

I tend to think it has to do with focus. A religious system is focused on how one/man should live this life. Of course, it seems to need more than this.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You really should run, not walk, to the nearest insane asylum and check yourself in. Take at least two suitcases of clothes for I feel that you will be there for an extended stay. You are one sick puppy.

Why, directing that towards me doesn't carry the slightest bit of relevance for I am not the one who values a factually proven foundation of filthy religious lies which have lead to the death o millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide. You value lies more than you value human life and you claim that I am the one in need of an insane asylum. You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Get with a good junior high English teacher. They can help you work on your sentence structure so you might at least write something comprehensible. I can't evaluate what you are trying to say, because it isn't clear what you are trying to say. I haven't addressed your subject, because I don't know what that is..

your brain being way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself only means you should eat lots of fish for a few years and hopefully by then your brain will function well enough to understand the simplicity of what I share.

Once I read that Buddhism is not a religion, I skipped the entire post by the op.

I tend to think it has to do with focus. A religious system is focused on how one/man should live this life. Of course, it seems to need more than this.

The composition beginning this very thread warns of you, the religious who attempt every lie and deception to try and drag everyone else down to your level and your only so called justification is self admitted deliberate ignorance.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

your brain being way too small to understand something so simple all by yourself only means you should eat lots of fish for a few years and hopefully by then your brain will function well enough to understand the simplicity of what I share.

The composition beginning this very thread warns of you, the religious who attempt every lie and deception to try and drag everyone else down to your level and your only so called justification is self admitted deliberate ignorance.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You can't express a coherent thought, and it's my fault?

Forum List

Back