The Difference

Here lies the problem wh Trumps reaction to VA . He's basically saying Both sides are just opposite extremists views .

That's rediculous . Wanting to run minorities out of the country is an extreme view . Not likening racism is not .

Think of that Westboro baptist. Church . If you counter protest them does that make you a crazy religious freak?
there were people like me there to protest/witness the removing of the statue, but i think you knew that.

the first amendment allowed the westboro church to peacefully assemble. as despicable as they are.

And the Westboro Baptist Church has had thousands of counter protesters, but nobody complained about 1st amendment rights then.

The Counter protesters usually just tired to drown out those idiots, or shield the people at the funerals from seeing them. There rarely were direct confrontations.

There were often direct confrontations. Counter protesting is not uncommon, the klan can tell you about that.

Links?

Apples and oranges... for you. When you're a counter protest group coming in intent on inciting violence with the main protesters, you are just as extreme as they are.

Who had intent ? Neo nazis aren't known to be pacifists. And they came dressed up in their homemade battle gear.

Enough of this bull that they are peaceful Wall flowers :

Their intent was to have a rally. Anti-fa's intent was to disrupt that rally by any means nessasary.

Well, duh. Hence the anti in their name.

Considering they use fascist tactics their name is kind of a joke.
Using fascist tactics to fight fascists seems like a great idea.

No, it's stupid and counterproductive.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Here lies the problem wh Trumps reaction to VA . He's basically saying Both sides are just opposite extremists views .

That's rediculous . Wanting to run minorities out of the country is an extreme view . Not likening racism is not .

Think of that Westboro baptist. Church . If you counter protest them does that make you a crazy religious freak?
Apparently. According to the trumpanzees.

Apples and oranges... for you. When you're a counter protest group coming in intent on inciting violence with the main protesters, you are just as extreme as they are.

Who had intent ? Neo nazis aren't known to be pacifists. And they came dressed up in their homemade battle gear.

Their intent was to have a rally. Anti-fa's intent was to disrupt that rally by any means nessasary.

Only plays into their hands, but you are to dumb to realize that.

If the KKK is having a rally and you don't like the KKK, don't show up. You could get killed and the President won't even defend you.

Says the far left drone that supported the killing of cops!

No one supports the killing of cops.

The fact that you have to lie in order to attempt a moral equivalency only shows how weak your position truly is.

2838A59400000578-3064802-image-m-15_1430524380017.jpg

Who are they?

They are people supporting the killing of cops.

You said no one did, I just showed you people who do.

One group hates based on race, the other hates based on ideology.

Equally disgusting groups.

What's the point if this?
Hating facsits is a noble cause. Hating racists is a noble cause.

Can you try spelling as your next noble cause?

Very weak. Apparently you prefer to support them instead.

I choose to ignore them and let the whither on the vine. They can protest all they want as long as it is peaceful. Progressives however can't figure that out and are now giving the morons some of the best recruiting points they could want.

no it isn't it is fking spot on dweeb. exciting violence is not in our constitution, no matter what you think.

some of us are done with the alt left violence, time for a new play ass.

And they came dressed up in their homemade battle gear.

Yes..

they carried shields, because have had bricks, rocks, bottles, etc thrown at them before.

They carried clubs, to defend themselves.

This wasn't their first rodeo, and they were prepared.

Who threw the first punch, timmy?

Do YOU know?

Does ANYONE know?
Weak argument, Will. Violence was erupting in pockets all over the place that morning. One fist fight/rock at a time. Could have been a shove, a particularly nasty word thrown out, any number of things that sparked the pockets of violence. That argument though--Who started it?--is the same argument teachers have every day on playground duty when two ruffians need to get hauled apart and taken to the principal's office. Essentially, they're both guilty and they both get booted for a couple days.

You are usually more mature than that.

OL, since Saturday, we have seen people on this board, the media, members of Congress, almost EVERYONE but a few here and there, and the President, blame the alt-right/kkk/ etc for starting the violence.

"Essentially, they're both guilty"

Exactly
Yup. I see what you've seen, but I'm trying to be careful because unfortunately, many of the folks pointing fingers at the Left for the violence are defending the kkk/neo-Nazi thugs; they have an agenda I can't agree with. But I've put myself out to hang on that limb, too. Hopefully, most people know I don't share the alt-Right agenda but I'll be damned if I keep quiet when things are covered unfairly.
but I'll be damned if I keep quiet when things are covered unfairly.
then why aren't you?
Why aren't I what?

Well here it is folks. The left think they rule the constitution and are allowed to do anything they want. this is great to have come out. So they are above the laws of the land. Interesting stuff.

there were people like me there to protest/witness the removing of the statue, but i think you knew that.

the first amendment allowed the westboro church to peacefully assemble. as despicable as they are.

And the Westboro Baptist Church has had thousands of counter protesters, but nobody complained about 1st amendment rights then.

The Counter protesters usually just tired to drown out those idiots, or shield the people at the funerals from seeing them. There rarely were direct confrontations.

There were often direct confrontations. Counter protesting is not uncommon, the klan can tell you about that.

Links?

35 Times The Westboro Baptist Church Lost Badly

Yes..

they carried shields, because have had bricks, rocks, bottles, etc thrown at them before.

They carried clubs, to defend themselves.

This wasn't their first rodeo, and they were prepared.

Who threw the first punch, timmy?

Do YOU know?

Does ANYONE know?
Weak argument, Will. Violence was erupting in pockets all over the place that morning. One fist fight/rock at a time. Could have been a shove, a particularly nasty word thrown out, any number of things that sparked the pockets of violence. That argument though--Who started it?--is the same argument teachers have every day on playground duty when two ruffians need to get hauled apart and taken to the principal's office. Essentially, they're both guilty and they both get booted for a couple days.

OL, since Saturday, we have seen people on this board, the media, members of Congress, almost EVERYONE but a few here and there, and the President, blame the alt-right/kkk/ etc for starting the violence.

Exactly
Yup. I see what you've seen, but I'm trying to be careful because unfortunately, many of the folks pointing fingers at the Left for the violence are defending the kkk/neo-Nazi thugs; they have an agenda I can't agree with. But I've put myself out to hang on that limb, too. Hopefully, most people know I don't share the alt-Right agenda but I'll be damned if I keep quiet when things are covered unfairly.
then why aren't you?
Why aren't I what?
IMO, the event is being covered unfairly.

you, apparently agree.

yet you are oddly quiet

Hating and denouncing racist evil, fascist or otherwise, is a noble cause. Using violence (on any side) is a violation of law and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I wouldn't disagree under normal circumstances. These guys came geared up and armed up. Most of the counter protestors were in normal clothing. There is no "both sides are to blame".
NBC/ABC showed a picture of one anti-racist protester with an aerosol can that he had lit off the spray and was trying to burn one of the racists. That's not violence? From what I saw some on both sides came prepared for violence so denying it is ludicrous at best. Granted no one on the anti-racist side ran anyone over in a vehicle like that sick fuck did but violence is still violence and needs to be denounced in and of itself.

Trying to burn?
Maybe taunting.

ap_17224614289942-e1502663251521.jpg

Links?

35 Times The Westboro Baptist Church Lost Badly

And those people are wrong. You don't use violence to get your point across.

The far left are extremists, but only someone that is far left can not see that!

Once again the far left does not care about freedom of speech, only speech they approve of.

Get the far left out of power around the world and the human race can finally grow up.
once again they display their double standards loudly. isn't it fking amazing? I have to tell you , you can't make this kind of shit up.

Exactly
then why aren't you?
Why aren't I what?
IMO, the event is being covered unfairly.

you, apparently agree.

yet you are oddly quiet
I've been on several threads yesterday and today sharing my two cents worth. You've missed that.
Even 2AGuy applauded me. I nearly shit myself.

Hating and denouncing racist evil, fascist or otherwise, is a noble cause. Using violence (on any side) is a violation of law and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I wouldn't disagree under normal circumstances. These guys came geared up and armed up. Most of the counter protestors were in normal clothing. There is no "both sides are to blame".
NBC/ABC showed a picture of one anti-racist protester with an aerosol can that he had lit off the spray and was trying to burn one of the racists. That's not violence? From what I saw some on both sides came prepared for violence so denying it is ludicrous at best. Granted no one on the anti-racist side ran anyone over in a vehicle like that sick fuck did but violence is still violence and needs to be denounced in and of itself.

Trying to burn?
Maybe taunting. why wasn't it a gun and just shoot the guy? what is the difference in your fked up mind?

View attachment 143975
cause that isn't violence. I know.

and how did the alt left come dressed? hmmm?

Only plays into their hands, but you are to dumb to realize that.

It doesn't at all. Standing up to these racist fucks is the right thing to do. After this disaster, cities around the country will not be giving these idiots any more permits to protest in this manner.

Here lies the problem wh Trumps reaction to VA...
Is counter-protesting hate groups an extremist view?
Nope.

Can you be putting yourself in danger by doing so?
Yep.

Is it going to accomplish anything of substance?
Nope.

Would it be better to ignore them, as they deserve?
Yep.

Would all that protesting energy be put to better use by taking someone we disagree with out to lunch and sincerely communicating with them?
Yep.

Forum List

Back