The disturbing view of Muslims in the US

You apparently aren't a very bright person. Your source is actually called and has a website called loon watch. Holy shit. No numbers or examples let alone citations for their chart but...well it's a bunch of retarded anyway so why ask for that.

It's linked to FBI statistics. Just as it has been every other time it's been posted here.
Maybe you've heard of the FBI? Maybe not...

You would think I would have noticed the great Mexican terror plot at some point

Them dirty fucking bastards are apparently so good at this shit they are blowing people up and nobody even knows! I don't really remember any of these attacks though so how is that possible?

"If I didn't see it -- it doesn't exist". Poster please. The whole point of that page is what plays in the media, and what doesn't. Gullible's Travels.

Finally we get to the islamists. The ones that continually blow shit up, throw faggots from buildings, chop off heads, burn people alive and rape women. The shit that's in the news and on TV's daily but you think it's only 6% and should be ignored.

See above.
I never said it "should be ignored". I'm simply pointing out that it's not the domination you and your ilk seem to think it is from buying the Pamela Geller hair-on-fire sensationalist bigot bullshit. Now if you're gonna sit here and claim the number of 6% represents some kind of overwhelming majority, well you're not gonna be hired to count votes in my district.
I'm looking for the terror group wearing skull caps and blowing people up in the name of Jehova to out number the muslim ones. Maybe you and the FBI should work on that.

"Muslims are responsible for the image the US has of them. Yes, in part this is true. However not ALL MUSLIMS are responsible for this. Some Muslims are. Why should ALL Muslims be responsible for this image that some have made."

For exactly the same reason all Germans were held accountable for the actions of the Nazis.

Actually, they weren't.

You apparently aren't a very bright person. Your source is actually called and has a website called loon watch. Holy shit. No numbers or examples let alone citations for their chart but...well it's a bunch of retarded anyway so why ask for that.

It's linked to FBI statistics. Just as it has been every other time it's been posted here.

You would think I would have noticed the great Mexican terror plot at some point

Them dirty fucking bastards are apparently so good at this shit they are blowing people up and nobody even knows! I don't really remember any of these attacks though so how is that possible?

"If I didn't see it -- it doesn't exist". Poster please. The whole point of that page is what plays in the media, and what doesn't. Gullible's Travels.

Finally we get to the islamists. The ones that continually blow shit up, throw faggots from buildings, chop off heads, burn people alive and rape women. The shit that's in the news and on TV's daily but you think it's only 6% and should be ignored.

See above.
I never said it "should be ignored". I'm simply pointing out that it's not the domination you and your ilk seem to think it is from buying the Pamela Geller hair-on-fire sensationalist bigot bullshit. Now if you're gonna sit here and claim the number of 6% represents some kind of overwhelming majority, well you're not gonna be hired to count votes in my district.
I'm looking for the terror group wearing skull caps and blowing people up in the name of Jehova to out number the muslim ones. Maybe you and the FBI should work on that.

So what? There are Muslim terrorist groups. They are all involved in radical Islam, which the vast majority of American Muslims are not involved in in the slightest.

In America we don't persecute a whole group due to the actions of a few.

See above.

So what? There are Muslim terrorist groups. They are all involved in radical Islam, which the vast majority of American Muslims are not involved in in the slightest.

Unless they are Christians

2d8f5a241fe584fe8701a023e22fa45b.jpg

Muslims, like blacks, are responsible for the image the US has of them.
Not to say that's justified in all cases but that is reality.

Firstly. Your point.

Muslims are responsible for the image the US has of them. Yes, in part this is true. However not ALL MUSLIMS are responsible for this. Some Muslims are. Why should ALL Muslims be responsible for this image that some have made.

Secondly, Bush helped to make this image, he helped to spread this image.

Bullshit.
There are billions of Muslims out there and a small cadre of jihadists.

These billions have done nothing about the jihadists and anyone waiting for them to do so is going to wait forever.

And of course those "good" Muslims were cheering and celebrating 9-11 and UBL. No wonder Americans see them in a bad light. That's because they are all to blame because they did nothing about the jihadists and they never will.

Firstly. Your point.

Muslims are responsible for the image the US has of them. Yes, in part this is true. However not ALL MUSLIMS are responsible for this. Some Muslims are. Why should ALL Muslims be responsible for this image that some have made.

Bullshit.

These billions have done nothing about the jihadists and anyone waiting for them to do so is going to wait forever.

And of course those "good" Muslims were cheering and celebrating 9-11 and UBL. No wonder Americans see them in a bad light. That's because they are all to blame because they did nothing about the jihadists and they never will.

Oh, because they haven't stopped angry aggressive killers then they are bad people. Did you stop Bush invading Iraq? How many Christians tried to stop Bush? Some did, most didn't. Is a Nigerian Christian who didn't stop Bush invading Iraq a bad person?

So, basically I can see you'd blame all Muslims for the bad of some Muslims, then when Christians do bad things, you're never going to be responsible for them, are you?

Hypocrisy, this is what we call it.

Firstly. Your point.

Then the ones who aren't should step up to the plate and condemn the ones who are making their lives miserable.
Pretty sure they do, unless you're blind.
Well, let's see some. Out of the billion plus muslims, if the majority of them oppose the murdering bastards that commit acts of terrorism and have condemned them, you should be able to post about 10,000 videos. How about 10?
Not my job to do your research, then again, anyone who supports trump is not worthy of having an opinion that's relevant.

Which is exactly what a devout extremist Muslim would say.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.
The Quran's Verses of Violence

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

Oh, because they haven't stopped angry aggressive killers then they are bad people. Did you stop Bush invading Iraq? How many Christians tried to stop Bush? Some did, most didn't. Is a Nigerian Christian who didn't stop Bush invading Iraq a bad person?

So, basically I can see you'd blame all Muslims for the bad of some Muslims, then when Christians do bad things, you're never going to be responsible for them, are you?

Didn't see ONE time when Bush called for the Destruction of Iraq. The beheading of Saddam. The execution of GAYS!
NOT ONCE. Please provide the links because here are the links of an extremist Muslim leader!

If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever … including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be,”The ISIS MANIFESTO: What Every American Needs To Know About ISIS Plan To Kill 'Ten Million Americans' - Walid Shoebat

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

For evil to succeed all it takes is for good people to do nothing.

I blame Muslims because they have done nothing to get rid of the killers among them. If Christians did the same, I'd say the same about them. Your bullshit about Bush is just that. Bullshit.

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

All it takes if for good people to stand y and do nothing and the bad people win.

I blame Muslims because they have done nothing to get rid of the killers among them. If Christians did the same, I'd say the same.

Bush wanted to make a new Common Enemy
Yes this really sounds like someone trying to villify Muslims and make a new common enemy.

September 20, 2001

I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAAahUKEwj_k7mNmIfIAhXMlQ0KHdHdBLk&url=http://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/quotes/george-w-bush-addresses-muslims-in-the-aftermath-of-the-9-11-attacks&usg=AFQjCNFOiiIyv1_RwkcWbh2eqPFvjXTRiA&sig2=NEF8fB6VPFkPQ4GO5FEOCw

Oh, my, politicians would never lie, would they? So it MUST be true.

Remember this. Bush had to keep the Saudis sweet. What he did was more subliminal. He made some American people, you know the ones, the ones who buy any old crap that's advertised on TV or wherever (Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Republican Party, Democrat Party, all that crap), associate bad with Islam. This isn't something he said directly. It's something only people with a brain would actually notice.
Typical liberal response long on bullshit short on substance. If you want a true example of people being vilified by a President you should look to FDR and what he did to Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor.

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

Didn't see ONE time when Bush called for the Destruction of Iraq. The beheading of Saddam. The execution of GAYS!
NOT ONCE. Please provide the links because here are the links of an extremist Muslim leader!

If you can kill a disbelieving American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever … including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be,”The ISIS MANIFESTO: What Every American Needs To Know About ISIS Plan To Kill 'Ten Million Americans' - Walid Shoebat

No, didn't see one time Bush called for the destruction of Iraq. But I did see the destruction of Iraq.

It's like when a man tells a woman he loves her. What he's saying is "I'd like a fuck", the woman hears "I love you so much and I'll stay with you for the rest of my life" and at the end of the day the guy might just go and fuck someone else.

Just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's true. Ever heard of a politician lying? No.......?????

See above.

Unless they are Christians

I knew that was coming.

Let me know please an example of how all Christians are being persecuted as punishment for the actions of a few. If Kim Davis was persecuted, she was persecuted for her own actions. That is very different.

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

I blame Muslims because they have done nothing to get rid of the killers among them. If Christians did the same, I'd say the same about them. Your bullshit about Bush is just that. Bullshit.

Oh, so Bush invaded Iraq and the American people stood by, and apparently it's "bullshit".

So a Muslim kills a few people and he's evil and all other Muslims are supposed to be up in arms. Bush goes and causes chaos that gets millions killed and causes problems for decades, if not a century, and Americans stand by and do nothing and it's all okay.

the Muslims living here don't go out of their way to change peoples minds, unless they are demanding our RIGHTS be taken away, or they kick out a candidate running for President because he said he wouldn't put a Muslim in his cabinet. Seriously people? you are going to allow them to stomp all over you in this way?

so they have no one to blame BUT THEMSELVES. I have no sympathy

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

Oh, so Bush invaded Iraq and the American people stood by, and apparently it's "bullshit".

So a Muslim kills a few people and he's evil and all other Muslims are supposed to be up in arms. Bush goes and causes chaos that gets millions killed and causes problems for decades, if not a century, and Americans stand by and do nothing and it's all okay.

Remember these DEMOCRATS' statements about the Liberation of Iraq.

Reid is describing the 1991 Cease Fire...
"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada)
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
Congressional Record, p. S10145

"It appears that with the deadline for exile come and gone, Saddam Hussein has chosen to make military force the ultimate weapons inspections enforcement mechanism. If so, the only exit strategy is victory, this is our common mission and the world's cause."

Senator John Kerry (Democrat, Massachusetts)
Statement on commencement of military strikes against Iraq
March 20, 2003

Senator John Edwards, when asked about "Axis of Evil" countries Iran, Iraq, and North Korea:
"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."

Senator John Edwards (Democrat, North Carolina)
During an interview on CNN's "Late Edition"
February 24, 2002
"I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein. And when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him."

During a Democratic Primary Debate at the University of South Carolina
May 3, 2003

John Kerry, while voting YES to the Resolution authorizing US military force against Iraq:
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
CNN
November 5, 1998
U.N. Security Council votes to condemn Iraq
The United Nations Security Council late Thursday voted unanimously to condemn Iraq and to demand that Baghdad immediately resume cooperation with U.N. weapons inspectors. Baghdad has already said it will not comply.
The resolution called Iraq's decision last week to halt cooperation with the U.N. Special Commission a "flagrant violation" of the 1991 resolution on Iraqi disarmament. It is the 45th U.N. resolution involving Iraq since the country invaded Kuwait in 1990.
Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

In case many of you are grossly ignorant, the "1991 Cease Fire" is what Reid's describing as a breach of
an armistice. A breach that justified the Liberation of Iraq which was again justified by this act signed by Congress and Bill Clinton...
Bill Clinton Regime change in Iraq has been official US policy since 1998.
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed into law by President Clinton, states:
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
105th Congress, 2nd Session
September 29, 1998

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
July 22, 2003

Firstly. Your point.

Bullshit.

Remember these DEMOCRATS' statements about the Liberation of Iraq.

Reid is describing the 1991 Cease Fire...
"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."

Senator Harry Reid (Democrat, Nevada)
Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
Congressional Record, p. S10145

"It appears that with the deadline for exile come and gone, Saddam Hussein has chosen to make military force the ultimate weapons inspections enforcement mechanism. If so, the only exit strategy is victory, this is our common mission and the world's cause."

Statement on commencement of military strikes against Iraq
March 20, 2003

Senator John Edwards, when asked about "Axis of Evil" countries Iran, Iraq, and North Korea:
"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."

Senator John Edwards (Democrat, North Carolina)
During an interview on CNN's "Late Edition"
February 24, 2002
"I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein. And when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him."

During a Democratic Primary Debate at the University of South Carolina
May 3, 2003

John Kerry, while voting YES to the Resolution authorizing US military force against Iraq:
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

Addressing the US Senate
October 9, 2002
CNN
November 5, 1998
U.N. Security Council votes to condemn Iraq
The United Nations Security Council late Thursday voted unanimously to condemn Iraq and to demand that Baghdad immediately resume cooperation with U.N. weapons inspectors. Baghdad has already said it will not comply.
The resolution called Iraq's decision last week to halt cooperation with the U.N. Special Commission a "flagrant violation" of the 1991 resolution on Iraqi disarmament. It is the 45th U.N. resolution involving Iraq since the country invaded Kuwait in 1990.
Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq

In case many of you are grossly ignorant, the "1991 Cease Fire" is what Reid's describing as a breach of
an armistice. A breach that justified the Liberation of Iraq which was again justified by this act signed by Congress and Bill Clinton...
Bill Clinton Regime change in Iraq has been official US policy since 1998.
The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, signed into law by President Clinton, states:
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998
105th Congress, 2nd Session
September 29, 1998

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
July 22, 2003

What's your point here?

All I see are some quotes, but so what?

Many leaders around the world LIE, many leaders do bad things. Is this for the US to invade them and then cause chaos afterwards? I mean, did the US invade Rwanda, the Ivory Coast, the DRC? No, not at all.

In fact most of the military action by the US has to do with OIL and OPEC. Shocking huh?

Also the Powell Doctrine states that US military actions will ONLY happen when the US interests are at stake. What US interests were at stake in Iraq? One, only one, and that was oil.

The Iraqi people aren't US interests, none of the other stuff you mention is US interests, but stopping OPEC from making a strong cartel certainly IS US INTERESTS.

Firstly. Your point.

Then the ones who aren't should step up to the plate and condemn the ones who are making their lives miserable.
Pretty sure they do, unless you're blind.
Well, let's see some. Out of the billion plus muslims, if the majority of them oppose the murdering bastards that commit acts of terrorism and have condemned them, you should be able to post about 10,000 videos. How about 10?

Do 6 million Syrian refugees count?
Do you know how to post a video? Then do it.

They aren't difficult to find, you know...if you LOOK, you bigoted retarded fuck.

#notinmyname

Muslims Are Speaking Out Against ISIS To Say: You Do Not Represent Us

Filming British Muslims' fight against extremism

Indian Muslims against Terrorism

Not in the Name of Islam? (Muslims Rally against Terrorism in Detroit)

the Muslims living here don't go out of their way to change peoples minds, unless they are demanding our RIGHTS be taken away, or they kick out a candidate running for President because he said he wouldn't put a Muslim in his cabinet. Seriously people? you are going to allow them to stomp all over you in this way?

so they have no one to blame BUT THEMSELVES. I have no sympathy

What Muslims are demanding your rights be taken away or that a candidate be disqualified for not putting Muslims in his cabinent?

Forum List

Back