The diversity of the Black community

What else could be expected from a race of people the Democrat Liberal judges have concluded to be too stupid and too backward to be expected to be able to obtain a photo voter ID? I am surprised that the Democrats don't require a phot of the candidates be placed upon a touch screen so the Blacks can simply touch the photos of their candidates in lieu of having to read the names of the candidates. What a totally inept and backward species.

Gee I wonder why they won't vote for people who consider them an inept and backwards separate species

I don't wonder why they vote for a party that enables them to remain inept by making excuses as to why they think white people are the cause.

Gee I wonder why they won't vote for people who consider them an inept and backwards separate species

I don't wonder why they vote for a party that enables them to remain inept by making excuses as to why they think white people are the cause.
From reading your posts, it doesn't sound like you wonder about anything

From reading your posts, it doesn't sound like you wonder about anything

That's why I said I DON'T wonder why they vote Democrat. The Democrats have done so well in improving their lives, it's easy to see why a group that lags behind in employment, education, income, being self supportive, etc.

There are a lot of low knowledge voters who are only interested in free stuff.

Until Black people start listening to truth and stop listening to the lies spewed at them by Al Sharpton, Obama, Hillary, Jackson, Holder, Farrakhan and most of all our disgusting race baiting MEDIA, they will always lag other groups of Americans in all categories except crime. And they will continue to vote Democrat because that is part of the big lie that's been pushed on them since LBJ fucked them over but good.

You would think that least some of them would try something different, hell, you can't get 90% of people in general to agree the sky is blue.

I guess however when you've been trained to come out of the womb with your palms out, the Santa Claus party is hard to break free of.

Did you read the OP? They DO vote for democrats. Open your eyes bro
Weak
oh bologna. The democrats imply they are useless all the fucking time. That's why they need the rich white men to give them everything because the rich white men keep them down.
Don't give me that fucking bullshit.

You would think that least some of them would try something different, hell, you can't get 90% of people in general to agree the sky is blue.

I guess however when you've been trained to come out of the womb with your palms out, the Santa Claus party is hard to break free of.

When over 70% come out of the womb in a situation that makes it far more likely that they'll need "Santa Claus", it's not hard to understand why many support that party.

What else could be expected from a race of people the Democrat Liberal judges have concluded to be too stupid and too backward to be expected to be able to obtain a photo voter ID? I am surprised that the Democrats don't require a phot of the candidates be placed upon a touch screen so the Blacks can simply touch the photos of their candidates in lieu of having to read the names of the candidates. What a totally inept and backward species.
What the fuck was GOD THINKING!
Create a race with double digit IQs?
Stick them into a world of other humans with IQ's in the triple digits.
That's NOT funny GOD!
If I were a negro the LAST place I'd waste my time is a S. Baptist church.
Give 'Rev.' Al Sharpton part of my welfare cheque?
I don't fucking think so!

That's NOT funny GOD!

Maybe they're helping Rev. Al pay is taxes.

That's NOT funny GOD!

Rev. Al owes over 3 million in unpaid taxes.
The asshole will take the debt to his grave.

That's NOT funny GOD!

Rev. Al owes over 3 million in unpaid taxes.
The asshole will take the debt to his grave.

Damn straight. That's money Obama could send to Iran.

Democrats are soooooo stupid.
They can't figure out that a demographic split among parties demonstrates that another demographic voting monolithically could very we be a result of the monolithic demographic segregating itself. Especially when that party panders to that demographic.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back