The Dog Family

I fully realize my post is most probably over the comprehension level of most Liberals. It probably requires at minimum a sixth grade reading comprehension level..
Your post, since it mentions Jim Crow and the KKK belongs in the 'History' forum, since it doesn't apply to the modern Democratic party. The sixth grade comprehension level you speak of belongs to anyone who falls for your crap.

It's not my crap. It belongs to Obama and the Democrat Party.

No, it is your crap and the crap of the right. It's not unusual for mentally unstable persons, as yourself to think they are much smarter than everyone else. It's the only way to justify your belief in such crazy things. You have to think others just aren't smart enough to see the bizarre things you imagine.
It's amazing how lefties always assign their own worst attributes to others. They recognize in themselves what is vile, then pretend the other person exemplifies those traits.

Whenever you hear a lefty speak, always assume the exact opposite is true. If they say "YOU" substitute "WE"

I'm not assigning anything. The right calls everyone who falls on hard times a lazy bum and wants to cut any help they might receive, but still wants their votes. The OP compares blacks to dogs and says it is a compliment. It's all on you.

It's not a compliment when I say it. I prefer dogs. They have more character, honor, and are less likely to be perverts or felons.

Meanwhile:

"The democrat party has always been the one seeking more "centralized power" and this is a fact that liberals hide very well. Woodrow Wilson, for instance, is known as America's first fascist president; one that took brutal actions against women fighting for their right to vote. Yet today, because of the mental illness that is liberalism, this fact is completely ignored, and the democrat party is known by many women as being the champion of their rights. Never mind the fact that it was the Republican Party that first brought women into politics in the mid 1800's, and passed the women suffrage bill despite democrat opposition. The issue of poverty and welfare dependence is another great example. Starting an impossible war on poverty in 1969, one trillion dollars has been wasted trying to eradicate poverty by wealth redistribution. Today, the democrats argue that we need more wealth redistribution in order to alleviate poverty. Wouldn't this be viewed, in a sane world anyhow, as an admission of failure on the part of democrats? If wealth redistribution was so successful at alleviating poverty, then why do we need to keep redistributing it? "

Read more at Liberalism Truly is a Mental Disorder – Exhibit A: Maryland Mall Shooter - Freedom Outpost

I fully realize my post is most probably over the comprehension level of most Liberals. It probably requires at minimum a sixth grade reading comprehension level..
Your post, since it mentions Jim Crow and the KKK belongs in the 'History' forum, since it doesn't apply to the modern Democratic party. The sixth grade comprehension level you speak of belongs to anyone who falls for your crap.

No, it is your crap and the crap of the right. It's not unusual for mentally unstable persons, as yourself to think they are much smarter than everyone else. It's the only way to justify your belief in such crazy things. You have to think others just aren't smart enough to see the bizarre things you imagine.
It's amazing how lefties always assign their own worst attributes to others. They recognize in themselves what is vile, then pretend the other person exemplifies those traits.

Whenever you hear a lefty speak, always assume the exact opposite is true. If they say "YOU" substitute "WE"

Did you just say "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? Try adulthood.
No, I said Bulldog is a liar. He accuses Republicans of embracing the foul characteristics of lefties.

Did you just say "I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? Try adulthood.
No, I said Bulldog is a liar. He accuses Republicans of embracing the foul characteristics of lefties.

Well, whenever I hear a conservative calls a liberal a liar and without any substance I just assume it's because you're being childish. Pans out every time.

Well, whenever I hear a conservative calls a liberal a liar and without any substance I just assume it's because you're being childish. Pans out every time.
Of course you think that. You would never acknowledge that democrats are inherently untruthful. Because that would be the truth. And lefties don't do truth.

I'm not assigning anything. The right calls everyone who falls on hard times a lazy bum and wants to cut any help they might receive, but still wants their votes. The OP compares blacks to dogs and says it is a compliment. It's all on you.

It's not a compliment when I say it. I prefer dogs. They have more character, honor, and are less likely to be perverts or felons.

Meanwhile:

"The democrat party has always been the one seeking more "centralized power" and this is a fact that liberals hide very well. Woodrow Wilson, for instance, is known as America's first fascist president; one that took brutal actions against women fighting for their right to vote. Yet today, because of the mental illness that is liberalism, this fact is completely ignored, and the democrat party is known by many women as being the champion of their rights. Never mind the fact that it was the Republican Party that first brought women into politics in the mid 1800's, and passed the women suffrage bill despite democrat opposition. The issue of poverty and welfare dependence is another great example. Starting an impossible war on poverty in 1969, one trillion dollars has been wasted trying to eradicate poverty by wealth redistribution. Today, the democrats argue that we need more wealth redistribution in order to alleviate poverty. Wouldn't this be viewed, in a sane world anyhow, as an admission of failure on the part of democrats? If wealth redistribution was so successful at alleviating poverty, then why do we need to keep redistributing it? "

Read more at Liberalism Truly is a Mental Disorder – Exhibit A: Maryland Mall Shooter - Freedom Outpost

Why do right wingers have to go back one or two hundred years to find something to crow about? 1800's? That is a long time ago. What have you done lately?

Of course you think that. You would never acknowledge that democrats are inherently untruthful. Because that would be the truth. And lefties don't do truth.

See what I mean? No substance, just childish jibber.

You'r feeling exceptionally disoriented today, aren't you?

There's nothing childish about it at all. Like I said, it's the truth. Democrats see the truth as something to be dismissed, as laughable, as childish.

You're too far gone in your disease to be salvageable, which is why there's no point in engaging in conversation with you..aside from pointing out your inherent character flaws and criminal natures.

There's nothing childish about it at all. Like I said, it's the truth. Democrats see the truth as something to be dismissed, as laughable, as childish.

You're too far gone in your disease to be salvageable, which is why there's no point in engaging in conversation with you..aside from pointing out your inherent character flaws and criminal natures.

My criminal nature? You say things that simply aren't true and can't back up.

Funny enough I thought the OP was going to be the stupidest thing said in this thread.

Funny enough I thought the OP was going to be the stupidest thing said in this thread.
Who cares what you think? Not me.

Did you just call black people dogs?

Read it. I simply compared their actions to those of man's best friend.

Exactly. And you wonder why blacks are so "loyal" to the modern Democratic party and not that other party who has since ran on the Southern strategy and "states' rights". Jesus, your post is beyond predictable, you've said nothing new that any other person who doesn't under the political make up of our country has changed over the years has stated.

Hey black people, go join the GOP, when they compare you to a dog, it's a complement!

I believed I gave the reasons why the Blacks are so loyal to the Party that oppresses them.

My best friend is a dog, and he's not African-American. (-:

You must be over 50. At 50 years of age, dementia overtakes the underdeveloped brains of Liberals.

Being a lapdog to your party is not exclusive to blacks. Hell, we see the proof of that every single day on this forum!

Blacks are like most people. They vote for the lesser of two evils. And for blacks, Democrats are definitely the lesser of two evils. Blacks would be stupid to vote for the GOP since that party advertises how much it hates minorities.

The problem with voting for the lesser of two evils, though, is that you keep getting more and more evil choices.

Too bad EVERYONE could not learn this.

Blacks are not the only group being underserved or ruined by the political party of their choice.

"He has an R after his name, and I want to bleev what he said, so it must be the truth."

Actually if you hadn't noticed, the core voters of the Republican Party are in open rebellion against the establishment Republicans. We are not sheep which go along with everything our party does the way you Democrats do.

There are more people incarcerated within our penal system who claim association with the Democrat Party than with any other.

There are more people incarcerated within our penal system who claim association with the Democrat Party than with any other.

There are more Democrats (i.e. minorities) who get harsher prison sentences than others. But that has nothing to do with some dickhead claiming I have a 'criminal nature'

There are more Democrats (i.e. minorities) who get harsher prison sentences than others. But that has nothing to do with some dickhead claiming I have a 'criminal nature'

You're a liberal Democrat aren't you? We all know criminality is in your mixed up genes.

Man these Liberal Democrats can't take what they like to dish out. They expect to be handled like children but are not above bullying others.

You're a liberal Democrat aren't you? We all know criminality is in your mixed up genes.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back