The Donald On RIGHT NOW. Says the days of neocons dictating foreign policy are over!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Check out our President on his thank you tour shining like the sun! What a refreshing change from the dark days of the Kenyan.

Yes, it will be nice to see the little muslim turd LEAVE the people's house. Wonder if he'll be able to find all his prayer mats and Mao ornaments?

Oh well, call in the fumigators and clean the place top to bottom, get the stench out.

Says the days of neocons dictating foreign policy are over!
With some of the people walking into Trump Tower Im going to need some more proof. Hard to believe when you have the like of John Bolton and Henry Kissinger giving advice to Trump

With some of the people walking into Trump Tower Im going to need some more proof. Hard to believe when you have the like of John Bolton and Henry Kissinger giving advice to Trump
Who said they're giving him advice?

Did anyone see the Kenyan, the Lamest Lame Duck in world history, on his exit tour telling his audience the US was founded so fucktards could practice Islam. :p Never has a Lame Duck been so irrelevant as the delusional, racist, corrupt and seemingly paranoid schizophrenic Kenyan.

So is Trump inviting them up to his office solely for their comedic value?

Wait, isn't Trump a literal example of a neocon? And isn't he literally trying to dictate foriegn policy?

Neoconservatism - Wikipedia
Not really, his rhetoric isn't inline with the neocon world view (so far) e.g. "no nation building" and noninterventionism, but of course George W. Bush was saying a lot of the same things before he was elected too and we all know how that fucking worked out. :cool:

Did anyone see the Kenyan, the Lamest Lame Duck in world history, on his exit tour telling his audience the US was founded so fucktards could practice Islam. :p
I don't watch him or listen to him. The sight of the bastard makes me wanna puke.

So is Trump inviting them up to his office solely for their comedic value?
Ever think that he's interviewing them? He's asking the questions? He's dictating how the meeting goes? And if he doesn't like their answers then git the fuck otta here. It never hurts to ask, you just might find a flower amongst the turds.

THINK...

Yes I can see the shift from neocon to just con.
Thank God.

Uhhh... you are happy that Donald is putting the con in conservative?
Conservative is good enough for me, I like what I see, as do all the rest of the decent Americans.

The rest of the decent Americans? :spinner:
Ya, there's an entire nation between LA and NYC... in case you didn't know, and that's where we live.

Mark Levin was pushing for Bolton. Says he would do the Presidents bidding, keep secrecy and he is not NeoCon (whatever that is).

Savage is against "the walrus". I'm not qualified to know. TIT......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back