The Donald takes Preemptive Whining to another level

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Donald Trump says heā€™ll run independently if GOP doesnā€™t treat him ā€˜fairlyā€™

In spite of a pledge he made in September to not run an independent campaign for president, business tycoon and reality TV star Donald Trump said on Sunday that he will wait and ā€œsee what happensā€ between himself and the Republican Party.

Trump was speaking to ABC News about a recent report that GOP insiders are mounting an all-out ā€œguerrilla campaignā€ to unseat him as the current front-runner in the Republican race for the 2016 nomination.

ā€œPeople are sick and tired of stupid people leading them,ā€ Trump told This Week host George Stephanopoulos.

ā€œIā€™m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,ā€ Trump said. ā€œWhen I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If Iā€™m treated fairly, Iā€™m fine. All I want to do is [have] a level playing field.ā€

To Trump being "fair" is tickling his balls WHILE being blown.

Trump is like all hustlers, he is dishonest, lies and can not be trusted.

Donald Trump says heā€™ll run independently if GOP doesnā€™t treat him ā€˜fairlyā€™

In spite of a pledge he made in September to not run an independent campaign for president, business tycoon and reality TV star Donald Trump said on Sunday that he will wait and ā€œsee what happensā€ between himself and the Republican Party.

Trump was speaking to ABC News about a recent report that GOP insiders are mounting an all-out ā€œguerrilla campaignā€ to unseat him as the current front-runner in the Republican race for the 2016 nomination.

ā€œPeople are sick and tired of stupid people leading them,ā€ Trump told This Week host George Stephanopoulos.

ā€œIā€™m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,ā€ Trump said. ā€œWhen I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If Iā€™m treated fairly, Iā€™m fine. All I want to do is [have] a level playing field.ā€

To Trump being "fair" is tickling his balls WHILE being blown.

It is amazing how Trump continues to lead despite news channels from MSNBC and FOX slamming him, the right candidates trying to slip him up, and his sometimes over the top comments.
I feel that what is keeping him in the lead is using his own money, and people are pissed about the illegal immigrants getting a free pass to drive and vote.

"People are sick and tired of stupid people leading them"? Last time I looked Barry Hussein was still president. The big question is when is the left going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 1/3 of the government?

He was asked by George if the reports are true (GOP establishment running a smear campaign) would he consider making an independent run.

If they do, I hope he does run as an independent and fucks over the GOP handing the election to the Dems. That would be awesome :lol: :lol:

The right has handed the Dems the WH twice now, why not three, and then four. ???

from the looks of things they may never figure it out.

Forum List

Back