The Donald Trump Comedy Thread: Post Your Favorites!

This is another one of TRUMPS FAVORITE Comedies of the Hildebeast!

media-deception.jpg

Good point. I notice a lot when Trump says "oh there are so many thousands here and thousands more waiting outside the gates that can't get in to see me!...the cameras never pan out where he's pointing...then he makes small talk and changes the subject to how great he is...super great...the best in the world..!! And the cameras stay trained on him.

I love the poorly educated.
He loves everybody. What the fuck is wrong with that?

ALL LIVES MATTER!

You wouldn't understand this, but I can assure you there is only one person in the world Donald Trump loves, and it ain't you... It's a clinical thing. He literally can't help it.
Considering your writing record here, you have no clue regarding reality.
So you're a democrat posing as a Trumpster. I though so. :popcorn: This is a comedy thread poking fun at Trump. If you can't poke fun at your next president, then you have a worshipping problem. Have you elevated Trump to a messiah? No? Prove it by posting something funny about him..

I love the poorly educated.
He loves everybody. What the fuck is wrong with that?

ALL LIVES MATTER!

You wouldn't understand this, but I can assure you there is only one person in the world Donald Trump loves, and it ain't you... It's a clinical thing. He literally can't help it.
Considering your writing record here, you have no clue regarding reality.
So you're a democrat posing as a Trumpster. I though so. :popcorn: This is a comedy thread poking fun at Trump. If you can't poke fun at your next president, then you have a worshipping problem. Have you elevated Trump to a messiah? No? Prove it by posting something funny about him..
In case you haven't noticed, jokes are often funny regardless of who they target.

...and a joke is often just a way to say something demeaning about somebody and get away with it by saying you were 'just kidding'.

...and you're wrong again. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

There is absolutely no need for me to prove anything to you.

Here's the only comedy needed for the Democrats running. the truth can be hilarious.
Hey, you forgot one.. Sanders turns 75 this year. Clinton turns 69 this year. Donald Trump turns 70 this year. POTUS beats the shit out of 40-50 year olds by the end of their term. Especially these days.

For that matter, we should pay closer attention to who the candidates are picking as their VPs..

OK, a joke I read on the net about Trump and his ability to handle our economic problems:

"Why couldn't Donald Trump finish his autobiography?"

"Because on every page he kept going back to Chapter 11." :cool:
His wife is doing a job Americans won't do.

The Sharper Image is the greatest place in the world to exclusively sell Trump Steaks, the greatest beef steaks ever.

Forum List

Back