The Donald Trump two-step

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Well said and very true...sadly.

The good news is that - hopefully - all this can be erased when a more stable, knowledgeable and intelligent POTUS (Rep or Dem) takes the White House in 2020/2024.

I await all the 'Funny' Smilies from Trumpbots.

Isr@cnn

(I stopped reading @CNN )

I didn't get that far. I saw the face and the name (Fareed), and I
went to Subway to get a foot-long BMT. Pickles with one swipe of
Mustard, 2 Swipes of Mayo. Swiss Cheese on White Bread...heated.

The GDP is at 4.1% and the DOW is around 25,000 and unemployment is at a historic low. President Trump followed through with his promise of bring the remains of Americans killed in Korea after Truman abandoned them and a dozen other presidents refused to deal with it but angry lefties are still fed a dose of hatred daily by hypocrites at CNN. I guess we might as well get used to it.

The GDP is at 4.1% and the DOW is around 25,000 and unemployment is at a historic low. President Trump followed through with his promise of bring the remains of Americans killed in Korea after Truman abandoned them and a dozen other presidents refused to deal with it but angry lefties are still fed a dose of hatred daily by hypocrites at CNN. I guess we might as well get used to it.

The fact that anti-Trumpers would rather things were horrible, enough that they seek out people to tell them how horrible they are, i.e. to convince them victories are failures—is insane to say the least.

• Banned
I get such a kick out of watching Trumpbots knock anyone who says anything bad about their messiah...without even hearing what the people are saying.
Trumpbots see a title that might knock their messiah...so they put their fingers in their ears and keep saying 'Trump is Great. Trump is Great...'.

That is how you become ignorant...and that is what Trumpbots usually are. They have not even got the guts to listen to people knock their beloved leader...on a political chat forum, no less.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So silly.

Well, off to my Ignore list for them. People that bury their heads in the sand are a waste of time.

TrumpBots are truly ignorant.

Even with the 2d quarter GDP (good for America), Trump's GDP for 18 months is low than Obama's last 24 months.

When the GDP hit 4.1% or higher under Obama, you bitched and cried yourself to sleep. When the Dow went up 12,000 points under Obama, you bitched and cried yourself to sleep. When jobs were created and unemployment went down under Obama, you bitched and cried yourself to sleep. When North Korea returned remains multiple times under other Presidents, you bitched and cried yourself to sleep. So STFU.

I get such a kick out of watching Trumpbots knock anyone who says anything bad about their messiah...without even hearing what the people are saying.
Trumpbots see a title that might knock their messiah...so they put their fingers in their ears and keep saying 'Trump is Great. Trump is Great...'.

That is how you become ignorant...and that is what Trumpbots usually are. They have not even got the guts to listen to people knock their beloved leader...on a political chat forum, no less.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So silly.

Well, off to my Ignore list for them. People that bury their heads in the sand are a waste of time.
36230915_2101324716608584_3169402980722016256_n.jpg

Forum List

Back