The doomsday book

I don't. Never said they were. That is just what they look like.

DeSantis...groomer.
Trump...rapist
Santos... crossdresser
Moms for liberty chick...pervert
Religious leaders around the world...pedos

Own it...and stop looking at those types of pictures. It just feeds desires. I learned that in psychology.
Funny shit that you lied

Is that why Catholics do it all the time yet Republicans still support them.
Republicans are gross.
Santos is a crossdresser, DeSantis is a groomer, the mom's of liberty chick is a pervert.
Yuck why do you support pedos and groomers?
Tell me why leftist support transgenderism?

And especially dragging children into that fucked-up shit.

So is bill Clinton and Hillary for political reasons is an enabler
ask-melania.jpg

What was bill doing on epstein Island 27 times and who did he see there?
The flight logs show Bill Clinton never flew to the island.

The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.

The flight logs show Bill Clinton never flew to the island.

The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.
If Hillary won Bill would be partying with epstein in the white house today

Every bit of it.

Nobody saw that answer coming a mile away.

1. Trump let us know DeSantis is a groomer.

"Here is Ron DeSantimonious grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher,"

2. “No, I was not a drag queen in Brazil, guys. I was young and I had fun at a festival. Sue me for having a life,” Santos told reporters as he walked through New York's LaGuardia Airport. His remarks were recorded and then shared online by multiple outlets.

Earlier this month, Brazilian drag artist Eula Rochard posted an image on Facebook and Instagram of herself with a person wearing a red feathery dress, bright red lipstick and dangling chandelier earrings. Rochard, who is identified as Eula Rorard in the photo, claims the other person in drag went by the stage name Kitara Ravache and is, in fact, Santos.

“Me with the American Republican congressman who wouldn’t leave my house,” Rochard wrote in Portuguese on the Facebook post. “Whoever said I was a liar bite your tongue.”

In the link, Santos is the "girl" on the right.

3. Moms for liberty chick...

"Documents detail allegations of rape against Bridget Ziegler’s husband, Christian Ziegler. According to investigators with the Sarasota Police Department, she admitted they once had consensual sex with the woman."

"Her husband has resisted calls to step down as chairman of the state Republican Party, claiming he had a consensual sexual relationship with a woman who agreed to have sex with him and his wife. According to the Associated Press, the woman told police he raped her when she refused to have sex without Bridget Ziegler present."

4. Catholic leader pedos...

When was trump convicted of rape?

My bad. I should have stated sexual assault.

You just admitted you didn't know if they were Catholics but claimed they were.

I think you're lying. When did I claim they were?

You also called them Trump supporters but have no proof
When did I call them Trump supporters? I don't believe i did that.

Nobody saw that answer coming a mile away.

1. Trump let us know DeSantis is a groomer.

"Here is Ron DeSantimonious grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher,"

2. “No, I was not a drag queen in Brazil, guys. I was young and I had fun at a festival. Sue me for having a life,” Santos told reporters as he walked through New York's LaGuardia Airport. His remarks were recorded and then shared online by multiple outlets.

Earlier this month, Brazilian drag artist Eula Rochard posted an image on Facebook and Instagram of herself with a person wearing a red feathery dress, bright red lipstick and dangling chandelier earrings. Rochard, who is identified as Eula Rorard in the photo, claims the other person in drag went by the stage name Kitara Ravache and is, in fact, Santos.

“Me with the American Republican congressman who wouldn’t leave my house,” Rochard wrote in Portuguese on the Facebook post. “Whoever said I was a liar bite your tongue.”

In the link, Santos is the "girl" on the right.

3. Moms for liberty chick...

"Documents detail allegations of rape against Bridget Ziegler’s husband, Christian Ziegler. According to investigators with the Sarasota Police Department, she admitted they once had consensual sex with the woman."

"Her husband has resisted calls to step down as chairman of the state Republican Party, claiming he had a consensual sexual relationship with a woman who agreed to have sex with him and his wife. According to the Associated Press, the woman told police he raped her when she refused to have sex without Bridget Ziegler present."

4. Catholic leader pedos...

My bad. I should have stated sexual assault.

I think you're lying. When did I claim they were?

When did I call them Trump supporters? I don't believe i did that.
Liar Santos was expelled from Congress by Republicans
I don't see a call for expelling members of the squad or Bowman the fire alarm guy

Forum List

Back