The Dossier

But Hannity told them so it must be true!
Says the liberal who was okay with Obama illegally spying on Trump.
Didn't happen, just ask the IG.
No, he just said he preferred the agency term of illegal surveillance. ;)

Sen. Lindsey Graham on FBI spying on the Trump campaign:

“If you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it is that bad?”​

IG Michael Horowitz: “

Absolutely.”​

Graham:

”Is that spying?”​

Horowitz:

“It’s illegal surveillance.” pic.twitter.com/cYLZ3JjMJ3

Sen. Lindsey Graham on FBI spying on the Trump campaign:

“If you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it is that bad?”​

IG Michael Horowitz: “

Absolutely.”​

Graham:

”Is that spying?”​

Horowitz:

“It’s illegal surveillance.” pic.twitter.com/cYLZ3JjMJ3
Hypothetical questions from the peanut gallery are not proof.

I'd swat you with a rolled up newspaper except I stopped getting paper papers years ago.

Fox News’ Chris Wallace Sets Record Straight: Russia Investigation Did Not Start With Trump Dossier

The Dossier was NOT the basis of either the Carter Page FISA warrant OR the "oranges" of the Mueller investigation (regardless of what Rush Limpdick is claiming)

So we can drop that nonsense...mmmmkay.
Chris Wallace haha.. he has a DNC dildo under his pillow ha..

The dossier was used to open up Fisa warrant to spy on Trump..
These are facts
I hate to burst your QAnon bubble buddy but the FISA warrant was for Carter Page. He wasn’t even working for the Trump campaign at that time. He had been fired when his Russian connections became known

Once they got the warrant they could go back years on his communications, so stuff your lies. It covered before, during and after his involvement in the campaign, plus any he communicated with.

No, he said it didn't happen.
Are you really that misinformed or just a liar? Which is it?
Lol, I actually read the report instead of letting Hannity tell me what the wants it to say.

That is to say, I'm not the uninformed one in the conversation.

Mmmmkay, what was it based off of then? A low level campaigner meeting once with a possibly connected Russian professor in Britain? Oh yea thats totally great basis to start a whole federal special investigation.

He was bragging about a Russian contact providing e-mails from the DNC. It so alarmed the Australian businessman that he contacted Australian intel who contacted the FBI who began an investigation long before the Dossier had been born.

As far as your lame attempt to minimize that...our intel folks take that kind of thing seriously and your QAnon nonsense simply doesn't fly.

Not that anything will stop you from believing and spewing utter nonsense...but it needs to be said

That's a fucking lie, the only thing mentioned was the Ruskies might have dirt on the bitch. Emails, weren't discussed. You poor commies are swallowing all the propaganda. LMAO

They are hopeless devotees of turd polishing, but it doesn't change the facts and it fools no one.

Trump's been right the whole time. His accusers are Deep State liars in league with the Fake News Media. They are fooling no one.

The dead enders still in the cult see this as a test to continue believing the lies told them no matter how thoroughly debunked they are.

Last edited:
They are hopeless devotees of turd polishing, but it doesn't change the facts and it fools no one.

Trump's been right the whole time. His accusers are Deep State liars in league with the Fake News Media.
You girls need a room?

Fox News’ Chris Wallace Sets Record Straight: Russia Investigation Did Not Start With Trump Dossier

The Dossier was NOT the basis of either the Carter Page FISA warrant OR the "oranges" of the Mueller investigation (regardless of what Rush Limpdick is claiming)

Chris Wallace haha.. he has a DNC dildo under his pillow ha..

The dossier was used to open up Fisa warrant to spy on Trump..
These are facts
Lying fuck.

Your fat assed orange buddy's advisor was picked up on a wire tap on a Russian.

Democrats are in denial. Durham and Barr will be sending some Democrats and Deep Staters to prison. Obama should be one of them for his illegal spying on Trump.
I hope so, but far too many may only be facing Administrative Discipline.

Lol, I actually read the report instead of letting Hannity tell me what the wants it to say.

Last edited:
I see, you went to one of the liberal news sites which provides fake news.

I see, you went to one of the liberal news sites which provides fake news.
No, I actually read the PDF of IG Horowitz report. Something like that you need to read and understand yourself, not take someone else's word for it.

You wouldn't understand.

How embarrassing for you
Not even a little. In fact the IG report says just that
The FISA report by Horowitz finds that the FBI would not have had enough claimed evidence to secretly surveil former Trump aide Carter Page, and thus the Trump 2016 campaign, without using a “dossier” of opposition research funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The FBI claimed it was concerned that Page was spying for the Kremlin but their only "confirmation" of these allegations came from Steele.

Steele's “dossier” alleged ties between President Trump and Russia. Steele was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign as well as the Democratic National Committee.

Horowitz' FISA report confirms that the FBI would not have been able to spy on Page if it weren’t for Steele’s allegations.

“Nevertheless, we found that members of the [counterintelligence] team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were ‘scrupulously accurate,'” the report reads. This is because the counterintelligence team used unverified hearsay from Steele — and only the information from Steele — as evidence to justify eavesdropping.​

How embarrassing for you
Not even a little. In fact the IG report says just that
It certainly does not.

I couldn't read it, Lesh, because I don't seem able to turn off my ad blocker. However, I really appreciate Chris Wallace, always have. He is a conservative, for sure, but he is not afraid to base his arguments on facts.
Wallace is not a conservative, dumbass.

Forum List

Back