The downfall of our Democratic Party

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
How many cucks and feminist men are supporting Kamala Harris? the Democrat party is a disgrace to America today.

Any man who wears one of those “white dudes for Harris” hat is an abomination. How can these men look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a patriot. They can’t.

This is the weakening of America that we are seeing. God willing we will save the Democratic Party and we will see a radical change because we need it. The Democratic Party must bring back patriotism, masculinity and Christian values. Be proud of our ancestors who built this glorious country.

How many cucks and feminist men are supporting Kamala Harris? the Democrat party is a disgrace to America today.

Any man who wears one of those “white dudes for Harris” hat is an abomination. How can these men look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a patriot. They can’t.

This is the weakening of America that we are seeing. God willing we will save the Democratic Party and we will see a radical change because we need it. The Democratic Party must bring back patriotism, masculinity and Christian values. Be proud of our ancestors who built this glorious country.
i'm not wearing that hat. mine says :

SHE IS NOT TRUMP!

i'm not wearing that hat. mine says :

SHE IS NOT TRUMP!
Don’t vote for a pro blm radical… or maybe not radical… perhaps she just says what she says to gain money and power. Most of the stuff that she says she probably doesn’t even believe. Either way her politics are bad.

Do you think the Democratic Party will save itself. Or will they continue to denigrate American history and the great men who built our country?

"Christian values". From the party of Trump.

Mprj0Z5.jpg

Mprj0Z5.jpg

Mprj0Z5.jpg
Christians built the civilized western world.

I’m talking about the Democratic Party not Trump . Do you think it will continue to be a part of weak feminized men that constantly attack American history, ramp up the racism against white men. Or will that change?

Christians built the civilized western world.

I’m talking about the Democratic Party not Trump . Do you think it will continue to be a part of weak feminized men that constantly attack American history, ramp up the racism against white men. Or will that change?
The Democrats will continue to play their counterproductive games as long as the GQP continues to provide the fodder.

And vice versa. As always.

Clean your own house. You have plenty of work to do.

Forum List

Back