The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

Do you think repeating your idiocy is going to make it lucid? A locker room does not provide services for couples. It provides showers, lockers, bathrooms, etc ... for individuals.

I can't help that you're too retarded to understand that a marriage is a service for couples but a locker room isn't. That's where your idiotic argument remains an idiotic argument. :cuckoo: Repeating it does not help you.

And an individual that is similarly situated to others in that room is barred from it.

Sounds like Jim Crow all over again, unless you can come up with the remarkable difference between a lesbian and a married male.

Can you?
Already answered that one. No need to repeat it.

Oh, and an individual is still not a couple. Have you figured that out yet?

Doesn't the straight couple deserve the same accomodations as the gay couple?

After all, this is about love and the want for couples to be together.

Ahhhhh, now don't that just break your poor wittle heart?
Deserve what? Other than marriage and contracts, laws don't generally apply to couples.

Except when they claim they are all similarily situated.

You go on and create rainbow Jim crow laws just like those opposed to black rights.

Have you yet to come up with that remarkable difference between a lesbian and a Married Male yet?

Funny you can't, it seems obvious.

Stop talking Pops and file your lawsuit. You've got a good case. Women's restrooms are much nicer than mens. Doors on the stalls, soap in the dispensers. It's separate but equal, Pops. Fight, fight, fight!

And an individual that is similarly situated to others in that room is barred from it.

Sounds like Jim Crow all over again, unless you can come up with the remarkable difference between a lesbian and a married male.

Can you?

Deserve what? Other than marriage and contracts, laws don't generally apply to couples.

You go on and create rainbow Jim crow laws just like those opposed to black rights.

Have you yet to come up with that remarkable difference between a lesbian and a Married Male yet?

Stop talking Pops and file your lawsuit. You've got a good case. Women's restrooms are much nicer than mens. Doors on the stalls, soap in the dispensers. It's separate but equal, Pops. Fight, fight, fight!

Oh, I don't want men in women's locker rooms, showers or bathrooms. I'm looking for the legal reasoning that it can't happen. So far I've found nothing.

You?

All I've seen is people trying to tell me that:

1. In one case a Married Lesbian is the same (similarily situated) as a Married Male.

Then, they argue that.......

2 in the other case that there is such a remarkable difference that the Male could be arrested, spend time in jail and possibly spent many years on a sex offenders list.

Remarkable isn't it?

Do you think repeating your idiocy is going to make it lucid? A locker room does not provide services for couples. It provides showers, lockers, bathrooms, etc ... for individuals.

I can't help that you're too retarded to understand that a marriage is a service for couples but a locker room isn't. That's where your idiotic argument remains an idiotic argument. :cuckoo: Repeating it does not help you.

Can you?

Nah, what's funny is that I already answered that question but you're too nutty to know. :cuckoo:

Oh, I don't want men in women's locker rooms, showers or bathrooms. I'm looking for the legal reasoning that it can't happen. So far I've found nothing.

You?

1. In one case a Married Lesbian is the same (similarily situated) as a Married Male.

2 in the other case that there is such a remarkable difference that the Male could be arrested, spend time in jail and possibly spent many years on a sex offenders list.

Remarkable isn't it?

You're remarkable, Pops...but not for the reasons you think. :lol:

Go file your case, Pops.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?
In case 1, a lesbian is also similarly situated as a straight female. That's the part you can't understand.

Bottom line- business's have to follow the law.

If you choose not to follow the law that apply to your business you risk the penalties as provided by that law.

Bottom line - the law is overbearing and fascist. Fight the power.

Uh huh...Let us know when you've called your representatives about getting rid of that 1964 Civil Rights Act...

I'm here to debate ideas. What's your point?

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Do both men and women have access to the gym and it's accommodations?

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

You're remarkable, Pops...but not for the reasons you think. :lol:

Go file your case, Pops.

Why, if I don't want shower rooms un segregated would I file the case?

But I guess to support an odd alternative lifestyle we must have a society that the genders can't be at all separated.

You understand this, right?

All this just so the strange can feel normal.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Yes, just like Jim Crow laws allowed access to all busses, they were simply required to sit in the back.

Funny, the rainbiw flag appears to be today's confederate flag.

Rally around the bigot flag ChrisL.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?
In case 1, a lesbian is also similarly situated as a straight female. That's the part you can't understand.

...... and the married male. So Sayeth the Supreme Court.

There I fixed it for you.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Yes, just like Jim Crow laws allowed access to all busses, they were simply required to sit in the back.

No, sorry, bathrooms and locker rooms are different from buses. There is a privacy factor.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

No, sorry, bathrooms and locker rooms are different from buses. There is a privacy factor.

To assist the mentally challaged^^^

So you would agree that white only bathrooms were also appropriate. That's how you Jim Crow types justify Separate but Equal Laws, Right?

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

So you would agree that white only bathrooms were also appropriate. That's how you Jim Crow types justify Separate but Equal Laws, Right?

Nope. Color is not relevant to which bathroom you use. That is determined by gender. Both men and women have equal access to a gym and it's facilities. Therefore, you are wrong. Not to mention, you are making a fool out of yourself.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Pop's doesn't understand that part.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Too retarded. :cuckoo: What compelling reason was there in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom?

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

Too retarded. :cuckoo: What compelling reason was there in separating blacks from whites from using the same bathroom?

We might as well be doing this . . . :bang3: Lol.

You?

Remarkable isn't it?

...... and the married male. So Sayeth the Supreme Court.

There I fixed it for you.
... and the married female.

Are you catching on yet?

We might as well be doing this . . . :bang3: Lol.
He's not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

No lie there at all. The 'we' referenced here:
  • When we decided to get married ourselves chose to back and purchase a second cake.
Refers to Bowman and her fiance.

You really are desperate to find what is not there.

The 'we' referenced' here are Cryer and her mother.
  • Today, January 17, 2013, we went for our cake tasting.
  • When asked for a grooms name my soon to be mother in law informed them of my name.
Then she refers to the owner- referring to her and her fiance here:
  • The owner then proceeded to say we were abominations unto the lord and refused to make another cake for us despite having already paid 250 once and having done business in the past
Then she refers to herself and her fiance
  • We were then informed that our money was not equal, my fiancé reduced to tears.
Clumsy- but there is nothing factually incorrect here, nor does she appear to be attempting to mislead anyone- which is what a lie would have to be.

The facts are all correct.

You just want something to whine about.

Are you dizzy yet from all that spin. An honest author doesn't use "we" when they are not included, it would be "they", maybe you should go back to your remedial ESL class teacher and have them explain it to ya.

As I said- it was clumsy- but there is not an identifiable falsehood in the entire document- and certainly nothing that is an attempt to deceive.

You just want something to whine about.

Besides, it wasn't the formal complaint. That was filed by the individual present.

Does OK really think he found some legal loophole nobody else found? :lol:

You keep beating that same old dead horse even though it's been established the two documents are separate. That's just pure stupidity.

Except it's you beating a dead horse. The only document that matters is the official complaint...which was filed by the individual present at the time the discrimination took place.

Ok, agreed. Now explain how a single complainant becomes multiple awards.

Forum List

Back