The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

Would have destroyed a major city, not the Earth, but there is certainly more than one rock out there that is capable of ending civilization and these assholes would rather fiddle and waste money on the global warming fraud, than actually figure out how to prevent an asteroid strike.

The complete irony being that asteroid strike would end the whole global warming debate within minutes.

Well, I always sided with the theory that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a massive asteroid. Hearing stories like this, we may eventually experience the same fate.

when you look at the details of that claim it clearly is bullshit,,,

just look at a common desk globe and imagine a grain of salt hitting it,,,

yeah I doubt it happened that way,,,

looking at the fossil graveyards its clear a major hydro event happened that wiped them out

45 THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

The earth is 8,000 miles in diameter.
its a 50/50 thing,, it either hits us or it doesnt,,,

and it didnt so go about your life like nothing happened because it didnt
If a big one was expected to hit Earth, I don’t think the powers that be would tell us. Of course, they would find shelter. The rest of us would be on our own.

if a big one hit there wouldnt be any place you could shelter,,,
Sure there is. If they knew where it would hit, they would shelter on the other side of the planet with lots of provisions.

Well, I always sided with the theory that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a massive asteroid. Hearing stories like this, we may eventually experience the same fate.

when you look at the details of that claim it clearly is bullshit,,,

just look at a common desk globe and imagine a grain of salt hitting it,,,

yeah I doubt it happened that way,,,

looking at the fossil graveyards its clear a major hydro event happened that wiped them out

How though?

Between Earth and the Moon. Pretty close. Of course they don't take into account the likelyhood that it would burn up in the atmosphere. Would they be able to blame Trump?
TiK16.gif

45 THOUSAND MILES AWAY.

The earth is 8,000 miles in diameter.
its a 50/50 thing,, it either hits us or it doesnt,,,

and it didnt so go about your life like nothing happened because it didnt
If a big one was expected to hit Earth, I don’t think the powers that be would tell us. Of course, they would find shelter. The rest of us would be on our own.

if a big one hit there wouldnt be any place you could shelter,,,
Shelter would be in space

They built asteroid shelters in space?
If we stay here we die like t rex

Necessity is the mother of invention, soon enough there will be colonies on both the moon and Mars, and perhaps further if we can grab a cube

I'd rather die like t-rex.

I start whining and carrying on when I have to travel 35 miles, I sure as hell ain't travelling that far.

Between Earth and the Moon. Pretty close. Of course they don't take into account the likelyhood that it would burn up in the atmosphere. Would they be able to blame Trump?

Was it aiming for Baltimore?

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small
Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.
There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

I fully understand this. Absolutely. I would much rather take my chances on the very VERY slim chance of this happening than live on a gosh darn moon or Mars or on some floating space junk.

I am not that afraid to die. I am a Christian.

Forum List

Back