The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

Would have destroyed a major city, not the Earth, but there is certainly more than one rock out there that is capable of ending civilization and these assholes would rather fiddle and waste money on the global warming fraud, than actually figure out how to prevent an asteroid strike.
not if it landed away from cities

Would have destroyed a major city, not the Earth, but there is certainly more than one rock out there that is capable of ending civilization and these assholes would rather fiddle and waste money on the global warming fraud, than actually figure out how to prevent an asteroid strike.
A big one resets mankind back to the Stone Age. Maybe they would like that.

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small
Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.
There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

I fully understand this. Absolutely. I would much rather take my chances on the very VERY slim chance of this happening than live on a gosh darn moon or Mars or on some floating space junk.

I am not that afraid to die. I am a Christian.
But as s Christian would you send your children to live again

No it sends the earth back to a bacterial stage

To be fair I don't think this was "earth destroying" and I think that's in part why they missed it. It would have absolutely been catastrophic for some but "earth destroying"? I don't think so. Too small
Should we assume that the next t rex roid will be seen and Bruce Willis will land on it, or should we build moon and Mars bases and cruise ships to wait this out in orbit

Oh listen, I would MUCH rather take my chances here on earth than live in any "moon and Mars bases". Absolutely.
There will be no chance on earth, the ocean will sweep over the land the crust will crack and nuclear winter will block the sun, pieces of the earth will enter orbit and form rings like Saturn. Then the arks can return home to plant and build again. It's happened here before and it might happen everywhere

I fully understand this. Absolutely. I would much rather take my chances on the very VERY slim chance of this happening than live on a gosh darn moon or Mars or on some floating space junk.

My kids have "reached their majority" so that's not really an issue at this time. Otherwise I would probably keep them with us, depending on their age however. If they were in their teens they would be old enough to make that decision themselves.

I don't know if you're a Christian but the Christian worldview puts a whole different spin on this situation.

To be honest we're not far above that now. Oh, we have advancements. We have technology. But in society, ethics, morals, culture---a fast track to total decay

My kids have "reached their majority" so that's not really an issue at this time. Otherwise I would probably keep them with us, depending on their age however. If they were in their teens they would be old enough to make that decision themselves.

I don't know if you're a Christian but the Christian worldview puts a whole different spin on this situation.
You will die, those who survive will starve. 100 or 1000 years without the sun is death

To be honest we're not far above that now. Oh, we have advancements. We have technology. But in society, ethics, morals, culture---a fast track to total decay
We are far above that now as we are the most intelligent force in the known universe. We use bacteria in our guts

collision with huge asteroid - Google Search

Last edited:

You will die, those who survive will starve. 100 or 1000 years without the sun is death

Honey we're all going to die. This is no mystery.

All of this is passing away, in fact. All of it.

We are far above that now as we are the most intelligent force in the known universe. We use bacteria in our guts

A father recently left his two twin toddlers in a closed car all day while he was at work. They died. He says he had a brain drain and forgot them there. It could very well happen.

So I don't know how really "intelligent" we are. And that isn't even to speak out the complete idiot who took a gun into a crowded fair and gunned down strangers because he was angry.

I'm grateful to God, but I'm not all that impressed with us, on the whole.

Honey my parents died and so shall I and so shall my children after inheriting the earth. You are already dead however as you have stopped loving and caring for the future

A father recently left his two twin toddlers in a closed car all day while he was at work. They died. He says he had a brain drain and forgot them there. It could very well happen.

So I don't know how really "intelligent" we are. And that isn't even to speak out the complete idiot who took a gun into a crowded fair and gunned down strangers because he was angry.

And a bird that was born in my garage sang to the rising sun this morning.....

If you listen you will hear

Those who love will inherit the earth

Honey my parents died and so shall I and so shall my children after inheriting the earth. You are already dead however as you have stopped loving and caring for the future

Not even close to the truth. You seem to see things only in extremes: either you do this EXTREME thing or you "don't care". Not true. I think living on the moon (!) or on Mars (!) or on a space station is a really desperate move to avoid an asteroid. You know you would spend the rest of your human life span there; the earth would not be healed in time for you to return. I see no point in that. That's reasonable and rational, not ignoring the future or whatever.

People who have to make extreme points usually have losing points.

Okay I'm not into cryptic so-called "platitudes" like Q Anon may be. State your case or write poetry, but not both.

Not even close to the truth. You seem to see things only in extremes: either you do this EXTREME thing or you "don't care". Not true. I think living on the moon (!) or on Mars (!) or on a space station is a really desperate move to avoid an asteroid. You know you would spend the rest of your human life span there; the earth would not be healed in time for you to return. I see no point in that. That's reasonable and rational, not ignoring the future or whatever.

If you can't then stay out of the way of those who will. NASA is planning the Mars base now, you would know if you werent already dead

If you can't then stay out of the way of those who will. NASA is planning the Mars base now, you would know if you werent already dead

"Already dead"....WHOA....I laughed really hard.

Q Anon is some right :poop:

Yeah a Mars base that can support a handful of humans. Good luck with that.

Okay I'm not into cryptic so-called "platitudes" like Q Anon may be. State your case or write poetry, but not both.
Life is poetry in motion........

Yeah a Mars base that can support a handful of humans. Good luck with that.
More then Adam and eve then....

Stomp up and down all you want, we are going to the moon and Mars both

"Already dead"....WHOA....I laughed really hard.

Q Anon is some right :poop:
Your lack of IQ is showing

Triggered

Forum List

Back