The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

Honey I'm not triggered if I'm laughing.

Also what does that really mean? Do you not see that Q Anon fools you the same way? Here is what I mean. People gloss over "Life is poetry in motion" because it's

1. nothing new and

2. Essentially meaningless

It SOUNDS pretty but it's like whipped-cream pretty. No substance, no foundation. In the sunshine it will melt away to ooze.

Try this:

"Life, like poetry, is ________________"

Then what? What do you mean to say?
Rockets blasting holes in the ozone layer are poetry in motion.

Tell us again how you want to face off with an asteroid

Then abort some babies...... and MAGA

Oh listen, I do not want to face off with an asteroid. I think I have already stated that. But if that is my fate, that is my fate. Better that than living on Mars.
Do you demand that the young who still have life to live die with you?

??????

Why would I demand anyone do anything with their life? It's not my life. Or were you talking about my own children? I already answered that question.
Do you care about your children's children or humanity in general? Or is it all about you?

PS. Do you have any new info on the mach 10 cubes zipping around navy f18s
What do you think those cubes are?

Oh listen, I do not want to face off with an asteroid. I think I have already stated that. But if that is my fate, that is my fate. Better that than living on Mars.

??????

Why would I demand anyone do anything with their life? It's not my life. Or were you talking about my own children? I already answered that question.
Do you care about your children's children or humanity in general? Or is it all about you?

Well let's just say that if I did know, and told you, I could not do so on the internet, but would have to kill you after telling you, as always.

However it does seem that the cubes have the ability to quiet things down quite a bit. Not sure how public info or disinfo achieves this.

Last edited:
Honey I'm not triggered if I'm laughing.

Also what does that really mean? Do you not see that Q Anon fools you the same way? Here is what I mean. People gloss over "Life is poetry in motion" because it's

1. nothing new and

2. Essentially meaningless

It SOUNDS pretty but it's like whipped-cream pretty. No substance, no foundation. In the sunshine it will melt away to ooze.

Try this:

"Life, like poetry, is ________________"

Then what? What do you mean to say?

??????

What the heck

??????

Well let's just say that if I did know, and told you, I could not do so on the internet, but would have to kill you after telling you, as always.

However it does seem that the cubes have the ability to quiet things down quite a bit. Not sure how public info or disinfo achieves this.

giphy.gif

I think the point is that it was not seen
45000 miles in stellar terms is right next door bro
Not seen because no government on earth puts any money into monitoring these sorts of threats.
And if they did there is no effective plan for countering asteroids even if they were detected.

thing would burn down to a basketball sized rock by the time it went through our atmosphere!:bigbed:

Like I always say.......especially on community message boards.........some people just tend to the hysterical all the time.

??????

giphy.gif
Crazy is not wanting to live and bragging such on the net.

Between Earth and the Moon. Pretty close. Of course they don't take into account the likelyhood that it would burn up in the atmosphere. Would they be able to blame Trump?

"Would they be able to blame Trump?"

as quickly as conservatives would blame hillary, obama, liberals, gays, blacks and muslims? Probably not.

Between Earth and the Moon. Pretty close. Of course they don't take into account the likelyhood that it would burn up in the atmosphere. Would they be able to blame Trump?

I can hear the wailing of the right wing christians now..."this asteroid was sent to us by god because we tolerate gays, muslims, atheists, liberals, feminists and democrats"

thing would burn down to a basketball sized rock by the time it went through our atmosphere!:bigbed:

Like I always say.......especially on community message boards.........some people just tend to the hysterical all the time.
Are you aware that a tungsten rod dropped from space would pack a nuclear equivalent

Next

I wish they would give us a warning so I could take my credit cards and go to Vegas....

Are you aware that a tungsten rod dropped from space would pack a nuclear equivalent

Next

Like I said.........some people just tend to the hysterical.

Ive been to a million wakes in my time.....mostly very sad affairs. Very subdued. But Ive also been to a couple of wakes in Brooklyn NY where people toss themselves onto the casket screaming and shrieking!! But its very rare...........like folks who walk out of the house and look up to the sky to make sure a tungsten rod isn't plummeting towards their head.:deal::bye1::bye1:

A lot of people in these forums would be advised to get some real responsibilities in life............that way, youd be too busy to worry about st00pid shit.:2up:

Next

Like I said.........some people just tend to the hysterical.

Ive been to a million wakes in my time.....mostly very sad affairs. Very subdued. But Ive also been to a couple of wakes in Brooklyn NY where people toss themselves onto the casket screaming and shrieking!! But its very rare...........like folks who walk out of the house and look up to the sky to make sure a tungsten rod isn't plummeting towards their head.:deal::bye1::bye1:
Really a million wakes.

U sure.

Im laughing...............

So how many families are going to be sitting around the dinner table tonight chatting about how we need to do something immediately to address the asteroid threat?

Maybe 17 families!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::popcorn:

Forum List

Back