The earth was just almost destroyed by an asteroid and

You know somebody on this thread watched a few too many science fiction movies in their formative years.

The Terminator wasn't real sweetie...............doy.:eusa_dance:
But manned Mars missions will soon be real

NASA’s Mars Exploration Program

Like the lunar rover in 1969......who knew we had Transformers-type technology in 1969!!??:popcorn:
Who knew that pure oxygen would toast astronauts alive.... Every dude at the muffler repair shop

Good u van't to test me

Last edited:
You know somebody on this thread watched a few too many science fiction movies in their formative years.

Like the lunar rover in 1969......who knew we had Transformers-type technology in 1969!!??:popcorn:
Who knew that pure oxygen would toast astronauts alive.... Every dude at the muffler repair shop

Good u van't to test me

Hey going through the Van Allen belts.....piece of cake for astronauts wearing 1/8" thick aluminum suits! Hmmm.....but one of the last space shuttle missions got 635 miles from the belts and had to do a U turn. Too much radiation.........30 years later!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Good u van't to test me

Hey going through the Van Allen belts.....piece of cake for astronauts wearing 1/8" thick aluminum suits! Hmmm.....but one of the last space shuttle missions got 635 miles from the belts and had to do a U turn. Too much radiation.........30 years later!!:2up::bye1::bye1:
Actually the shuttle only goes or went into low earth orbit

Good u vant to test mi

Now hand over the key

Last edited:
Lol a tsunami is often not noticable at sea. The wave only rises as it approaches land.

Try again kid
Absolutely invented bullshit! I included a link so you could see how ignorant you are you doubled down on stupid anyway.
What a moron you are!

Lol a tsunami is often not noticable at sea. The wave only rises as it approaches land.

Try again kid
Absolutely invented bullshit! I included a link so you could see how ignorant you are you doubled down on stupid anyway.
What a moron you are!

Frannie is correct, tsunamis are not visible until they get close to shore, then their wavelength and amplitude, and a host of other factors, determines their height.

Tsunami Facts and Information

Try again kid
What a moron you are!
You might be confusing a tsunami with a rogue wave. Typical mental midget behavior

In deep ocean, tsunami waves may appear only a foot or so high. But as they approach shoreline and enter shallower water they slow down and begin to grow in energy and height. The tops of the waves move faster than their bottoms do, which causes them to rise precipitously.

Try again kiddypoopoo

You might be confusing a tsunami with a rogue wave. Typical mental midget behavior
No. I'm not. And I'm not the idiot who said quote, "Actually going to sea does counter a tsunami. As the wave is nothing at sea" Unquote.

Don't regurgitate the link I sent to you to show you what a rube you are and pretend
you know something when you don't. Your original quote says everything about your depth of knowledge.

That's pure unvarnished idiocy. Your statements are actual gems of ignorance.
Congratulations, you are a Bizarro world Mensa member.

Last edited:
No. I'm not. And I'm not the idiot who said quote, "Actually going to sea does counter a tsunami. As the wave is nothing at sea" Unquote.

That's pure unvarnished idiocy.
If you know that a tsunami is coming and can not get your boat or ship out of the water then you head out at full speed to deep water where the tsunami will pass harmlessly under your boat. You may not have a dock to return too but ships in deep water are not effected by the wave. The fishing boats here also head out into the bay during a hurricane and anchor, as there is no dock to slam into.

You keep pretending little boy

If you know that a tsunami is coming and can not get your boat or ship out of the water then you head out at full speed to deep water where the tsunami will pass harmlessly under your boat. You may not have a dock to return too but ships in deep water are not effected by the wave. The fishing boats here also head out into the bay during a hurricane and anchor, as there is no dock to slam into.

You keep pretending little boy
This presumes much. Going to sea does not "counter" the tsunami. It still exists and not all tsunamis originate far out at sea. To say the wave is "nothing" at sea shows a lack of knowledge.

Your obnoxious manners don't help any either. But I suppose you can't help being an a-hole.

Forum List

Back