The economy is recovering, the economy is recovering, the economy is recovering.

Massive indigenous unemployment is GOOD?

If I said that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet?? You call 5.1% massive indigenous unemployment?????

Stupid???

Guess why we have 6 formulas, asshole.
You call 5.1% massive indigenous unemployment?????

Stupid???

Once again, ignorant asshole, guess why we have formulas U1 -> U6?
Please continuing showing the viewing audience how ignorant your are.

so then we do have "massive indigenous unemployment"??? This is a yes or no question dear

Why does it matter? Do we really think government should be in charge of the economy?

The problem with ANYBODY being in charge of the economy?
Politicians win Popularity Contests.
MBAs get really lucky with a business, inherit a business, or are just plain down right dirty scoundrels like Bill Gates.
SOME authority has to balance out the scales.

Riiiiight. How's that working out?

Why does it matter? Do we really think government should be in charge of the economy?

yes independent wants a lib Nazi govt to decide who gets to trade what to whom and at what price. All 100 million companies on earth would come under his liberal fair trade bureaucracy!!

MBAs get really lucky with a business, inherit a business, or are just plain down right dirty scoundrels like Bill Gates.

With the current batch of Idologues, not too well.
At least we have 2 candidates who are vindicating those who are suffering from the rampant incompetence and narcissism currently destroying the US.

yes independent wants a lib Nazi govt to decide who gets to trade what to whom and at what price. All 100 million companies on earth would come under his liberal fair trade bureaucracy!!

Ed! Go lay down!

You can't be too harsh on someone suffering from Dementia.
In 3 postings he'll forget what he already posted 10 minutes ago.

At least we have 2 candidates who are vindicating those who are suffering from the rampant incompetence and narcissism currently destroying the US.

If we create coercive authority over our economic decisions, that authority will be controlled by those who have the most to gain.

If we create coercive authority over our economic decisions, that authority will be controlled by those who have the most to gain.

2 main problems...
[] MNCs can hire Lobbyists to bad mouth Americans to the Representatives to whom they contribute
[] Our Laws are Evergreen, which is moronic; we need a process that requires review every few years and to make adjustments that are beneficial to both Corporate Entities and individuals.

got it so the independent now reveals himself as a true lib Nazi!!

I'll tell you what, I renege on society's authority that you can't pull down your pants and take a shit in public.
You can also drive at any speed you like.
Drop garbage anywhere.
Use any gauge Eelctrical Wiring you desire.
Use lead water pipes in your house.
In fact, do whatever you want.
It's the Land of the Free and the Home of the Idiot!

2 main problems...
[] MNCs can hire Lobbyists to bad mouth Americans to the Representatives to whom they contribute
[] Our Laws are Evergreen, which is moronic; we need a process that requires review every few years and to make adjustments that are beneficial to both Corporate Entities and individuals.

What do you mean by "Evergreen"?

As far as "beneficial", that's the problem. The idea that government should balance the interests of the different groups in society and use laws to 'benefit' them thusly is the heart and soul of corporatism, and it's eating away the foundation of liberal democracy. We need a return to equal protection of individual rights.

2 main problems...

As far as "beneficial", that's the problem. The idea that government should balance the interests of the different groups in society and use laws to 'benefit' them thusly is the heart and soul of corporatism, and it's eating away the foundation of liberal democracy. We need a return to equal protection of individual rights.

Evergreen is Wall Street nomenclature for "Forever".
The world is constantly changing but two thing don't...
India = Cheap "English Speaking" (NOT!) Labor from the Land of 1,000 Castes
China = Cheap Labor from a Totalitarian Nation which might one day become an enemy.
Why are we producing Military Supplies in China?

I don't think we ever had Equal Protection of Rights.
And who would enforce these Rights?
The Rich? The Poor? The Philosophers who almost all seem to be Liberals?
None of the above options thrill me.

No such thing as perfection. All we can do is pick our goals and aim for them.
The government. That's it's one legitimate purpose.

You can also drive at any speed you like.

dear, no speed limits get people killed. That is a bad thing upon which all agree.
dear, when 2 people agree to trade so both get richer that is a good thing with which intelligent people agree and communists don't.

Does the liberal agree with free trade between CT and Alabama??

2 main problems...

Evergreen is Wall Street nomenclature for "Forever".
The world is constantly changing but two thing don't...
India = Cheap "English Speaking" (NOT!) Labor from the Land of 1,000 Castes
China = Cheap Labor from a Totalitarian Nation which might one day become an enemy.
Why are we producing Military Supplies in China?

We will need those military supplies when we invade China....

Now we need to come up with a formula where becoming a Representative requires more than eating someone's hotdog at a picnic.

Now we need to come up with a formula where becoming a Representative requires more than eating someone's hotdog at a picnic.

I spose. Mostly, we need a formula that prevents a "Representative" from having the power to make or break a company's fortune. The Constitution worked for a while, but they've learned how to ignore it.

Forum List

Back