The Election WAS Stolen

I'm sure you'd vote for government control of every fucking move we make. So what?
The government already controls elections. And you forgot whose point this is. It's yours. So you go ahead and argue how I am voting for the same system..

Republicans are the ones who are attacking voting rights. Many of Trump's remaining cabinet members resigned after the attacks and cited Trump's inciting the attacks on the capitol. Attacks which were carried out by Trump supporters.
The video of Jan 6 proves otherwise. :itsok:

Glad to see ya'll admit again that the machines can be rigged & are not to be trusted.
Let's go back to photo ID, paper ballots, hand counts, no machines & transparency with same day election results.

I'm sure we can agree on something that's just basic common sense, right?

Your Orange One has changed and now believes that everyone should use mailins and drop boxes as much as possible. Imagine that.

Glad to see ya'll admit again that the machines can be rigged & are not to be trusted.
Let's go back to photo ID, paper ballots, hand counts, no machines & transparency with same day election results.

I'm sure we can agree on something that's just basic common sense, right?
I don't believe it was a voting conspiracy, just hanging chads and Bush having a brother as governor and a bunch of crazy violent supporters. And of course the scumbag GOP Supreme Court. it was stolen, but Democrats tend to let it go. good for the country and all that, and they are not paid off by greedy idiot rich swine.

Last edited:
I get so sick of the left calling out Trump and others for referring to elections as being stolen when they have done it themselves nonstop for over two decades. What's even more funny is Democrat's never ending attacks on voting machines.

And the voters are sick of the right lying about ‘stolen’ elections.

Democrats would love nothing more than for conservatives to continue to lie about ‘stolen’ elections – it motivates voters to vote for Democrats as we saw during the 2022 Republican midterm disaster.

That's right.

We literally have to keep passing laws to stop them.

We have to constantly have to throw out the MAGAts laws they keep passing to stop them. Danged, Florida has gotten so bad that the Conservatives outside of Florida are starting to complain. The "Here, hold my beer" routing is way out of hand.

None that would swear it in court
A signed affidavit is what is used in place of being in court.
The problem with the 2020 Election was that no court
cases were even heard.Radical judges stepped in and countermanded
any necessity to hear from We the People as to what they saw at
Election sites.The biggest example was the Pennsylvania case where
Supreme Court Jurist Alito wrote a good paper detailing the need to
find out why Pennsylvania allowed their State Supreme Court to usurp
the Majority State Legislature and change election procedures.Allowing for
massive amounts of mail-in ballots that did not follow the Rules established
by the Governing body { The Penn. State Legislature }.
State legislature are the body that run elections in each state.

No , sorry, join us in reality. In each presidential election, 1 of 2 people is going to win.
And when the Marxists cheat, everyone loses.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

So what? Millions of people thought he was unfit for the Presidency. His actions in 2020 proved millions were correct too. She conceded like all losing candidate have done in the past for the good of the country. You can piece together clips from her years later whining about his legitimacy but you can't ignore her concession after the election. Well you can, but that's a refusal to accept known reality.....something Faux Viewers are good at.
The sow didn’t say he was unfit, Poo. She said “illegitimate.”

Do try to keep up with the actual conversation. And give honesty a try.

Forum List

Back