The Election WAS Stolen

Bullshit. Stop lying, you dishonest twat.

She claimed that Russia Russia Russia made the election illegitimate thus making Trump illegitimate.

And every word out of her fucking mouth since the end of her concession speech has been a lie.
She conceded the election and made no attacks on the vote counts, election systems, congress, or the vice president.

Unlike Trump, on all counts.

You're not getting around that, sorry. This is the way history will be written. It doesn't matter how much you cry about it.

She conceded the election and made no attacks on the vote counts, election systems, congress, or the vice president.

Unlike Trump, on all counts.

You're not getting around that, sorry. This is the way history will be written. It doesn't matter how much you cry about it.
Listen up Oblio: you don’t seem to grasp that repeating your pointless doesn’t change the fact that your imbecility was already refuted — by Shrillary Rotten Clinton, herself.

And no, you twit. You can’t ever get around that. It’s right there in the video link in the OP.

It wasnt wide spread voter fraud, i totally agree with that, it was just the 5 states that had the 2am ballot dump that was the big steal. My wife and i saw it happen....
Yea because Trump slowed down the mail and wanted to throw away any votes that came in past when voting ended at 8pm or whenever polls close.

Sorry nice try Trump.

you don’t seem to grasp that repeating your pointless doesn’t change the fact that your imbecility was already refuted — by Shrillary Rotten Clinton, herself.
Yet never attacked votes as fake, never attacked election systems, or election volunteers, or Secretaries of State, or Congress, or the Vice President.

You will just keep running into this same brick wall. Knock yourself out, as they say.

Yet never attacked votes as fake, never attacked election systems, or election volunteers, or Secretaries of State, or Congress, or the Vice President.

You will just keep running into this same brick wall. Knock yourself out, as they say.
She nevertheless falsely claimed that the election was illegitimate.

Spin all you want. Spin like a top. But your bitch still said that shit. And you’re still flailing and failing. 👍

It wasnt wide spread voter fraud, i totally agree with that, it was just the 5 states that had the 2am ballot dump that was the big steal. My wife and i saw it happen....

Funny I found this about 2016

Detroit's election woes: 782 more votes than voters​

Whether the result of machine malfunction, human error or even fraud, the unexplained voting discrepancies in Detroit last month were not sizable enough to affect the outcome in Michigan of the presidential election, according to a new Free Press analysis of voting precinct records.

In 248 precincts, there were a total of 782 more votes tabulated by voting machines than the number of voters listed as picking up ballots in the precincts’ poll books. That makes up just three-tenths of 1% of the total 248,211 votes that were logged in Detroit for the presidential election. That number was far too small to swing the statewide election results, even in this year’s especially tight race that saw a Republican win Michigan for the first time since George Bush in 1988.

"If this election had turned out to be as close as Florida in 2000, this would be a huge story right now," he said.

There really was shady shit going on in 2016. Wow!

And never attacked votes as fake, never attacked election systems, or election volunteers, or Secretaries of State, or Congress, or the Vice President.
Your endless repetition is endlessly unpersuasive. Not to mention boring.

Toddle off now, Farty.

I didn't claim that. If you think the candidates you're voting for are actually good, you're doing the right thing. I'm addressing the people who "hold their nose" and vote for a shitty candidate. Are you doing that?
Ummmmmmmmmm, just about everyone does that except for the uber partisans who think their candidate is God's gift to the Earth. Personally, I think those are the people who shouldn't vote.

Already addressed. She offered a concession speech. And promptly — and for a motherfucking long time thereafter — she denied that he had won legitimately.

Assholes like you can choose to ignore all of that. But everybody actually knows it. And that means that you are obviously full of shit. Also known by everyone.

Maybe if she had a cult-like following, her supporters would have beenso inspired as to storm the Capitol in a last ditch effort to prevent Trump from being certified the winner of the 2016 election.

Oh? Which one inspired an attack on our Capitiol?
This thread is about all of the democrats over decades who have called elections stolen and attacked voting machines and refused to certify election results. Are you admitting they did this?

Bullshit. Stop lying, you dishonest twat.

She claimed that Russia Russia Russia made the election illegitimate thus making Trump illegitimate.

And every word out of her fucking mouth since the end of her concession speech has been a lie.

Well that's not true. A Republican-led Senate committee researched Russian interference on the 2016 election and determined they did. So unlike Trump, she wasn't lying.

And the voters are sick of the right lying about ‘stolen’ elections.

Democrats would love nothing more than for conservatives to continue to lie about ‘stolen’ elections – it motivates voters to vote for Democrats as we saw during the 2022 Republican midterm disaster.
What are you talking about? I posted over 12 minutes of democrats lying about stolen elections.

This thread is about all of the democrats over decades who have called elections stolen and attacked voting machines and refused to certify election results. Are you admitting they did this?

There have been elections that many Democrats felt were stolen. Never were they so inspired by the losing candidate to attempt to storm the Capitol to prevent the winning candidate from being certified by Congress.

What are you talking about? I posted over 12 minutes of democrats lying about stolen elections.

Wow, 12 whole minutes, huh?

If we summed up the amount of time Trump has been crying about a stolen election how many days might that equal?

A signed affidavit is what is used in place of being in court.
The problem with the 2020 Election was that no court
cases were even heard.Radical judges stepped in and countermanded
any necessity to hear from We the People as to what they saw at
Election sites.The biggest example was the Pennsylvania case where
Supreme Court Jurist Alito wrote a good paper detailing the need to
find out why Pennsylvania allowed their State Supreme Court to usurp
the Majority State Legislature and change election procedures.Allowing for
massive amounts of mail-in ballots that did not follow the Rules established
by the Governing body { The Penn. State Legislature }.
State legislature are the body that run elections in each state.

It got bounced because when the MAGAts were presented with having to be under oath and they refused to say in court what they were spouting outside of court. That is as simple as it gets. And if they are not willing to go into a court and present it, what they are spewing outside of the court is a pack of lies. And that is what you keep spewing.

No such requirement you transparent fraud.
So she conceded the election when it was called by the networks and never asked her supporters to rally behind a claim that the Dirty Don was illegitimate, that she made years later, nor did she whine incessantly about how US elections are the problem....... for years.

Forum List

Back