The Election WAS Stolen

I want you to tell me who to vote for because you claim I am voting for candidates knowing they're bad.
I didn't claim that. If you think the candidates you're voting for are actually good, you're doing the right thing. I'm addressing the people who "hold their nose" and vote for a shitty candidate. Are you doing that?

If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain
Fuck you. I have every right to complain.

On other hand, if you vote for a bad candidate, you not only have have no right to complain, you're to blame for the damage it causes.

Fuck you. I have every right to complain.

On other hand, if you vote for a bad candidate, you not only have have no right to complain, you're to blame for the damage it causes.

If you don’t vote, you don’t have a Dog in the Fight

That is how Democracy works

Cry it all out. Nobody wants you to kick your dog again.
I'm not crying. But it is sad.

Do you really think Biden and Trump are the cream of the crop? Would you trust either them to run your business if you owned one? Would you trust them to take care of your kids? Would you trust them to walk your dog??

That's simply not true. It's a lie, that you choose to believe.
Sorry, it is. And unless you vote for the major party candidate you prefer, you are casting a net vote for the one you don't.

It's math. Sorry. Can't talk your way out of it.

Gotta change the system, if you want to change that.

Conspiracy theories, spin, half truths, not the complete story.

Yet you totally believe they robbed Trump right?
It wasnt wide spread voter fraud, i totally agree with that, it was just the 5 states that had the 2am ballot dump that was the big steal. My wife and i saw it happen....

Forum List

Back