The Election WAS Stolen

You don't seem to be very good at understanding words. But I'll try again - I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm asking you to stop voting for candidates when you know they're bad. Regardless of your excuses, can't you see how incredibly stupid that is?

Candidates are not exclusively good or bad
They are just better than the alternative

Candidates are not exclusively good or bad
They are just better than the alternative
There isn't one "alternative". Lesser-of-two-evils a bill of goods. A con spun up by lying partisans. Don't fall for it.

OK

Enlighten us on who you vote for
No. You, too, are missing the point. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm telling you to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. Why would anyone EVER think that's a good idea???

If you can't think of a candidate who you actually think would be good, for fuck's sake don't vote. Are you deliberately trying to sabotage the country?

Diebold Voting Machines rigged the 2000 elections for Bush. And the owner of Diebold was a huge contributor to getting Bush Ohio in 2004. Another shady win that should have been investigated.
How can there be problems with punch ballots even with hanging chad? The Aljazeera Gore had to go to court 7 times for recounts and it still came up Bush. Yeah, the lesser of two evils, but still better than Gore.

The right’s war on democracy continues.
Does it smell up where your nose is?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

No. You, too, are missing the point. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm telling you to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. Why would anyone EVER think that's a good idea???

If you can't think of a candidate who you actually think would be good, for fuck's sake don't vote. Are you deliberately trying to sabotage the country?
And yet, when pressed for specifics
You have none

Give some current examples you consider “good” candidates
None of them is not an excuse

How can there be problems with punch ballots even with hanging chad? The Aljazeera Gore had to go to court 7 times for recounts and it still came up Bush. Yeah, the lesser of two evils, but still better than Gore.
Conspiracy theories, spin, half truths, not the complete story.

Yet you totally believe they robbed Trump right?

And yet, when pressed for specifics
You have none
What specifics???? Don't vote for a bad candidate. How can you possibly think that's a good idea????
Give some current examples you consider “good” candidates
None of them is not an excuse
That's utterly irrelevant to the point I'm making. Once again (how many fucking times will it take?) I'm not telling you who to vote for. Just don't vote for a candidate that you know to be bad.

I guess you're all just stuck with this idiotic premise that voting for a shitty candidate is better than not voting at all. IT'S JUST NOT TRUE. It's absolutely fucking stupid. What kind of "reasoning" produces such obvious, utter idiocy?

What specifics???? Don't vote for a bad candidate. How can you possibly think that's a good idea????

That's utterly irrelevant to the point I'm making. Once again (how many fucking times will it take?) I'm not telling you who to vote for. Just don't vote for a candidate that you know to be bad.

I guess you're all just stuck with this idiotic premise that voting for a shitty candidate is better than not voting at all. IT'S JUST NOT TRUE. It's absolutely fucking stupid. What kind of "reasoning" produces such obvious, utter idiocy?

Basically, the mindset we're fighting is: "I don't know of a good candidate, so I'll vote for a bad one."

For fuck's sake no. Just don't do it. Don't eat poison. No matter how hungry you are, it's not going to help.

Last edited:
You don't seem to be very good at understanding words. But I'll try again - I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm asking you to stop voting for candidates when you know they're bad. Regardless of your excuses, can't you see how incredibly stupid that is?
I want you to tell me who to vote for because you claim I am voting for candidates knowing they're bad. I'm asking for your advice on who to vote for.

What sabotages the country is not voting.

If you want democracy then you vote.

Basically, the mindset we're fighting is: "I don't know of a good candidate, so I'll vote for a bad one."

For fuck's sake no. Just don't do it. Don't eat poison. No matter how hungry you are, it's not going to help.
You are encouraging everyone to not vote.

If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain

Forum List

Back