The Election WAS Stolen

I get so sick of the left calling out Trump and others for referring to elections as being stolen when they have done it themselves nonstop for over two decades. What's even more funny is Democrat's never ending attacks on voting machines.

Wow. I couldn’t sit through all of that. But the first few minutes turned my stomach.

It reconfirms for me why nobody should ever vote for these ideologically Marxist Democratics.

Like Shrillary?
Nope not even close. She has a much larger set of Balls than the Trumpyturd has.

"Thank you so very much for being here. I love you all, too. Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for, and I'm sorry we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together. This vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America, and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

I know how disappointed you feel, because I feel it too. And so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful, and it will be for a long time. But I want you to remember this.

Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law; the principle we are all equal in rights and dignity; freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them.

[Applause]

Nope not even close. She has a much larger set of Balls than the Trumpyturd has.

"Thank you so very much for being here. I love you all, too. Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for, and I'm sorry we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together. This vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America, and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

I know how disappointed you feel, because I feel it too. And so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful, and it will be for a long time. But I want you to remember this.

Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law; the principle we are all equal in rights and dignity; freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them.

[Applause]

You must have missed all the clips in the video which establish that after her concession speech she persisted in referring to President Trump as an “illegitimate” President.

So, to sum up: you remain fully and totally dishonest. You’re full of shit.

That doesn't matter. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm just asking you to stop voting for candidates that you know to be bad. That's idiotic.

Write someone in. Or don't vote. Just don't vote for bad candidates. How is the eluding you?
You don't have to tell me who you voted for. Why don't you just tell me which candidates in the last few elections were not bad candidates in your mind. If you don't want voters to vote R's and D's then you have an obligation to tell us who you think the "not bad" candidates are. Your problem is in thinking that all R's and D's are bad while anyone who is not an R or a D are automatically good.

Last edited:
Wow. I couldn’t sit through all of that. But the first few minutes turned my stomach.

It reconfirms for me why nobody should ever vote for these ideologically Marxist Democratics.
I must confess I had to stop once or twice but I eventually watched all 12 minutes. Very eye opening. There was much in the last half about Democrats questioning voting machines.

You don't have to tell me who you voted for. Why don't you just tell me which candidates in the last few elections were not bad candidates in your mind.
That's irrelevant. I'm not asking you to vote for the candidates I favor. I'm just asking you to stop voting for bad candidates. If you think a candidate is bad, don't vote for them. Don't play idiotic games where you vote for a candidate you know to be bad because you're scared that some other candidate is worse. That's a scam and it's driving us into a hole we might not climb out of.

That's irrelevant. I'm not asking you to vote for the candidates I favor. I'm just asking you to stop voting for bad candidates. If you think a candidate is bad, don't vote for them. Don't play idiotic games where you vote for a candidate you know to be bad because you're scared that some other candidate is worse. That's a scam and it's driving us into a hole we might not climb out of.
I'm just asking you to name the candidates who are not bad. Somewhere in your previous posts you seem to admit that if you don't see any good candidates then you just don't vote and then you want to bitch and gripe because others voted in an R or a D and blame them for who they voted for while you didn't even vote.

You must have missed all the clips in the video which establish that after her concession speech she persisted in referring to President Trump as an “illegitimate” President.

So, to sum up: you remain fully and totally dishonest. You’re full of shit.
Obviously she never questioned the legitimacy of the elections in 2016 and publicly accepted the results in the wee hours the next morning after the networks had called the election for soon to be Benedict Donald. Trumpybear of course soon proved he wasn't fit to be president by any means.

So as usual you're just pissing into the wind.

Glad to see ya'll admit again that the machines can be rigged & are not to be trusted.
Let's go back to photo ID, paper ballots, hand counts, no machines & transparency with same day election results.

I'm sure we can agree on something that's just basic common sense, right?
When was the last time that we had a 100% hand count for presidential elections?

Obviously she never questioned the legitimacy of the elections in 2016 and publicly accepted the results in the wee hours the next morning after the networks had called the election for soon to be Benedict Donald. Trumpybear of course soon proved he wasn't fit to be president by any means.

So as usual you're just pissing into the wind.
You’re just lying now. We know about Shrillary’s temporary “concession.” But, we also know that, thereafter, she repeatedly said that President Trump was an illegitimate President.

And Trump proved that he was the best choice for the Presidency.

Last edited:
I'm just asking you to name the candidates who are not bad.
Why? I have different values than you. Likely we won't agree. What is the point of this question? What evasion/excuse are you working on here?
Somewhere in your previous posts you seem to admit that if you don't see any good candidates then you just don't vote and then you want to bitch and gripe because others voted in an R or a D and blame them for who they voted for while you didn't even vote.
Absolutely. Voting for a bad candidate is worse, FAR WORSE, than not voting all. Read that a couple of times. Give it a chance to sink in.

Feel free to document the temporary nature of the Concession call to the Dirty Don or her concession speech to her fans. When did she recant her concession?
Did you bother to peruse the video linked in the OP, you dimwit?

Forum List

Back