The Election WAS Stolen

I get so sick of the left calling out Trump and others for referring to elections as being stolen when they have done it themselves nonstop for over two decades.
Yep. Both parties are full of deluded morons. Stop voting for them already!

Did you watch the video?
MV5BOTQ2N2I5MDgtODA0NC00M2NmLWIyNzAtNjNlYTQxYWQ4ZTQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA3NDg2Mzg@._V1_.jpg

Yep. Both parties are full of deluded morons. Stop voting for them already!
But then who do you vote for? People are fools if they think that voting other than D or R will get you different results. Politics and power corrupt. Just because it's a different party doesn't mean the very same thing won't happen. It will. Trump swept into power in 2016 because many Americans perceived of him as other than an R or a D.

I get so sick of the left calling out Trump and others for referring to elections as being stolen when they have done it themselves nonstop for over two decades. What's even more funny is Democrat's never ending attacks on voting machines.

It is Republicans who are attacking voting machines. Try getting something right.

Yeah, but never in my life staying up late, have i seen at 2am nothing but Biden Ballots cast in so many numbers in just a few states.

The Marxists say it isnt widespread voter fraud, and it wasnt, just in 5 states was there voter fraud. Those 5 states had President Trump leading by 10s of thousands at 2am. When everyone was supposed to go home, then early the next morning Joe miraculously got more votes than the brown turd Obammy did his adoring boss.

That was not unexpected. These 5 states had Republican legislatures which refused to count early votes first. In states that counted early votes first, Biden jumped out to a big lead even in red states like Kansas. The Republican led legislature in Michigan investigated the election and found no evidence of fraud.

Forum List

Back