The Election WAS Stolen

Diebold Voting Machines rigged the 2000 elections for Bush. And the owner of Diebold was a huge contributor to getting Bush Ohio in 2004. Another shady win that should have been investigated.

Literally there are some folks that should simply off themselves.

Prosecutor Fani Willis Is Investigating Trump. By Sheer Coincidence, The GA Legislature Has Decided To Investigate Prosecutors.

Georgia Republicans are staunch law and order types who back the blue and support local control … except when Democrats succeed in electing district attorneys who enforce their own priorities. In that case, the legislature needs to swing into action to tell those prosecutors what’s what!

This week, Georgia joined the ranks of states proposing bills to impose statewide oversight on local prosecutors and even remove them from office if they fall out of favor with the ruling party. SB 92, which passed the Georgia Senate 32-24 on Thursday, would create a Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications Commission composed of gubernatorial and legislative appointees empowered to “discipline, remove, and cause involuntary retirement of appointed or elected district attorneys or solicitors-general” for “mental or physical incapacity,” “willful misconduct in office,” or “willful and persistent failure to carry out duties.”

GA Repubs seem to have gotten hold of Orban's playbook.

Neither. No one can be THAT stupid all the time. All that leaves left are paid subversive enemy traitors trying to undermine America to install their own brand of subversive enemy foreign control while labeling you a "threat" now to the depleted public rightfully groomed by misinformation and propaganda for daring to oppose their deceit.

You know, the kind of people we used to keep under control 80 years ago by putting a bullet into the back of their brains until progressivism started to take hold in the 1970s.

And then the anonymity of the internet.
Hard to connect that well deserved bullet to the proper head today.

Prove it, and I'm in.

So far, you're 0 for 65.

It's possible that you've been conned by the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.
Ask a Republican if 2000 Florida was stolen they laugh. Ask if Ohio was stolen in 2004 they laugh. For 20 years they've laughed off that Republicans rigged one state each year to win the White House.

But ask Republicans if Democrats stole 5 states in 2020 they totally see it. Impossible but they sooo see it.

But they can't wrap their brains around how Jeb and crew stole Florida for GW. And they can't admit Diebold Voting Machines back then were suspect and the owner has ties to Bush, even in Ohio. The owner of the voting machine company who fucked Gore in 2000 was a big part of stealing Ohio in 2004.

Maybe now at least this will stop. Doesn't matter they are making up their claims. I'm not. So I side with election deniers who don't like electronic voting machines. Shady.

I get so sick of the left calling out Trump and others for referring to elections as being stolen when they have done it themselves nonstop for over two decades. What's even more funny is Democrat's never ending attacks on voting machines.

Right wing nickname in a message board says the election was stolen.
Ok.

Right wing nickname in a message board says the election was stolen.
Ok.
Maybe you could post where I said one particular election was stolen. I posted proof that Democrats have claimed elections have been stolen regularly for over 20 years.

Bonehead, this has all been proven 10X over as indisputable FACT now. 2020 was a STEAL, J6 was a FRAME. Coming soon will be JUSTICE. The entire Dem-infested Fed is a criminal thuggery.

Hope it doesn't BITE you in the ass.
^^
tenor-11.gif

The 2020 election wasn’t stolen, that’s a lie.

Conservatives continue to propagate that lie in an effort to destroy America’s democracy.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy was just the beginning.
Thanks for admitting that you claim all elections were stolen except for 2020. Why do you push the Big Lie?

Literally there are some folks that should simply off themselves.
Yea like Roger Stone. He was involved in the 2000 riot in Florida to stop the recount and he was involved in the 2020 insurrection.

I don't say off themselves but they should never be allowed to be involved in politics.

Citizens United needs to be overturned so we can do away with dark money. But Republicans would never undo that.

Yea like Roger Stone. He was involved in the 2000 riot in Florida to stop the recount and he was involved in the 2020 insurrection.

I don't say off themselves but they should never be allowed to be involved in politics.

Citizens United needs to be overturned so we can do away with dark money. But Republicans would never undo that.

You.

Forum List

Back