🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The electoral college and how it changes voting

Hillary and the Dems should be happy that she did so well in an election that has historically punished the party in control of the Oval.

They should be happy more people voted for them and they lost? Er.... yeah, I'll kick you in the balls and tell you that you should be happy you don't have testicular cancer.

I get you're not happy with the results. Neither am I. Trump simply ran a better campaign than Hillary and she never made the connection with the voter that Trump did. I feel that the way he made that connection was wholly dishonest but there is no penalty for that which is enforceable without another election.
I learned something this election.Hillary Clinton would NEVER have won no matter what she did. She was not trusted by people in the majority of states. She couldn't beat a man child with orange skin a comb over and a perchant for tweeting stupidity at night.

And yet she got more votes than the orange skinned one.
I doubt that. You see she won with so little votes that her illegal votes would far exceed it. So truth is she didn't win the popular vote ether. But you go right a head and believe she did. The regressive left needs morons like you to survive. While you are at it call more people sexist and racists as well since that seems to be working wonders for you idiots.

Prove it.

They should be happy more people voted for them and they lost? Er.... yeah, I'll kick you in the balls and tell you that you should be happy you don't have testicular cancer.

I get you're not happy with the results. Neither am I. Trump simply ran a better campaign than Hillary and she never made the connection with the voter that Trump did. I feel that the way he made that connection was wholly dishonest but there is no penalty for that which is enforceable without another election.
I learned something this election.Hillary Clinton would NEVER have won no matter what she did. She was not trusted by people in the majority of states. She couldn't beat a man child with orange skin a comb over and a perchant for tweeting stupidity at night.

I doubt that. You see she won with so little votes that her illegal votes would far exceed it. So truth is she didn't win the popular vote ether. But you go right a head and believe she did. The regressive left needs morons like you to survive. While you are at it call more people sexist and racists as well since that seems to be working wonders for you idiots.

Prove it.
I am sure 3 years from now someone will prove it. It will also never make the news because you regressives are dishonest as hell.

Prove it.
I am sure 3 years from now someone will prove it. It will also never make the news because you regressives are dishonest as hell.

Must be nice to be able to just make up your own reality, and not have to worry about silly things like facts.

Hillary and the Dems should be happy that she did so well in an election that has historically punished the party in control of the Oval.

If she had it to do over again, I’m sure she would have run her first strategy; just get 270. She lost focus when she started doing stuff in Texas, AZ, and GA. IF its and buts were candies and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas though. She got beat.

If she had it to do over again, I’m sure she would have run her first strategy; just get 270. She lost focus when she started doing stuff in Texas, AZ, and GA. IF its and buts were candies and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas though. She got beat.

Yes, she got beat, but according to the vote count, America didn't chose Trump's goals over hers.

Yes, she got beat, but according to the vote count, America didn't chose Trump's goals over hers.

Cold comfort…

Prove it.

So, you can't prove it? You're telling me I'm dishonest, yet you can't prove anything and you also insult.

It does not mean that the people chose her over anything. It means that she had a large majority of the votes in CA, and NY, both over a million, YET her final tally was less than + 2 million. THIS does not include the 92% of DC. so what is the point of the BS you are pumping her lead in CA was mostly lost in all the other states leaving JUST the number of votes she garnered in NEW YORK as her lead. of course I guess that is beyond the comprehension of a liberal so just say. """""SO WHAT does it MATTER NOW???? """" THE point being her actual total lead in popular vote was not even as much the lead she had in one super liberal state and total voter turnout was less than 1/4 of the registered voters, less than 1/4 of the citizens eligible to vote in most states are registered, and that gives you a 1/16th of the population voting. If you consider the probability that the Johnson vote would be mostly conservative as libertarians are,,, His 10 percent would have pushed Trump to a popular vote lead twice that Clinton held, and the probability that she would get the Stein vote at 3 percent it would not have raised her total even to the level of her CA lead. We all know The libertarian party is to the Republicans like the green party of Nader was to dimshits don't you liberals love them???.

CA Clinton + 2,518,306

NY Clinton + 1,503,304

Last edited:

Forum List

Back