The Emitter in Chief can't stop bloviating

You'll be worm food before the gulf reaches your house. In fact your great great grandchildren will be

Maybe if I stopped farting...no that's not possible...lmao!

Obie spoke almost 5x longer than allowed. I guess he thought that he convinced some folks.

if everyone spoke as long as jugears the speeches would bave lasted 33 hours.

obama you're Christian. What does this passage mean
Rev 16
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Last edited:
Obie spoke almost 5x longer than allowed. I guess he thought that he convinced some folks.

I guess he thought that he convinced some folks.

Some were convinced before he ever opened his mouth.

ON the world stage, Obama leaving the WH will be like Arsenio Hall leaving late night talk shows.

The world will miss a few laughs, but a year later no one will remember him

it's a negro thing...they think that if you repeat the same thing over and over and talk over everyone else they've "won" the point.
comical.

I guess he thought that he convinced some folks.

Some were convinced before he ever opened his mouth.

ON the world stage, Obama leaving the WH will be like Arsenio Hall leaving late night talk shows.

The world will miss a few laughs, but a year later no one will remember him
the damage will last a lot longer than a year...it'll take many years to clean up and correct.

How many inches did the seas rise after Obama's hot air speech?

Somewhere out there is a polar bear without an ice floe damning Obama to hell.

Forum List

Back