The Empire Strikes Back - Benghazi Hearing Was Carefully Crafted Campaign Stunt For Darth Hillary

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
25dowd-master675.jpg

A pictures says a thousand words

Folks....we've been hoodwinked again by the Clintons. Here's a shot in the NYTs of Hillary enjoying the heck out of the Benghazi hearings.

The day before, the NY Times was sandbagging us and making it look like Hillary was screwed.

Yesterday, they were trying to feature her story about how those nasty, evil, ugly, white, pasty faced Republican men were picking on a helpless, defenseless woman.

I started reading the article I had to choke back my gag-reflex. I'm telling you.....it's a real piece of work. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/opinion/sunday/the-empire-strikes-back.html?_r=0

On newsbusters, they discussed the pantomime that was going on the whole time Hillary was being grilled. She looked like the picture below whenever a Republican was talking to her......but when a Democrat was talking to her....she was polite and attentive.
Bozell Mocks Media Hyping Hillary Performance on Benghazi, Not Substance of Lying
Hillary-Bored-at-Benghazi-Victims.jpg
Varney%20&%20Company%20-%2010_20_43%20AM.jpg

25dowd-master675.jpg

Folks....we've been hoodwinked again by the Clintons. Here's a shot in the NYTs of Hillary enjoying the heck out of the Benghazi hearings.

The day before, the NY Times was sandbagging us and making it look like Hillary was screwed.

Yesterday, they were trying to feature her story about how those nasty, evil, ugly, white, pasty faced Republican men were picking on a helpless, defenseless woman.

I started reading the article I had to choke back my gag-reflex. I'm telling you.....it's a real piece of work. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/opinion/sunday/the-empire-strikes-back.html?_r=0

On newsbusters, they discussed the pantomime that was going on the whole time Hillary was being grilled. She looked like the picture below whenever a Republican was talking to her......but when a Democrat was talking to her....she was polite and attentive.
Bozell Mocks Media Hyping Hillary Performance on Benghazi, Not Substance of Lying
:lmao::lmao:

25dowd-master675.jpg

You actually think that the damage these kinds of tricks are doing to this country is a joke?

Hillary was committing treason in Benghazi....that is what the coverup was about. I don't expect the grabasstic Republicans to ever get to the bottom of it.....chickenshit motherfuckers the lot of them.

I would just love it if we had a political opposition that didn't feel like they have to pull a bunch of sneaky tricks to stay in power.

25dowd-master675.jpg

You actually think that the damage these kinds of tricks are doing to this country is a joke?

Hillary was committing treason in Benghazi....that is what the coverup was about. I don't expect the grabasstic Republicans to ever get to the bottom of it.....chickenshit motherfuckers the lot of them.

I would just love it if we had a political opposition that didn't feel like they have to pull a bunch of sneaky tricks to stay in power.
Sneaky tricks?

The right created the hearings and perused them as far as they could possibly manage. The fact that it turned out a wash for the right and bolstered the left is not a sneaky trick - it was the OBVIOUS outcome to those that paid attention. They should have stopped a long time ago. Instead, the right rode this train until it brought them to the wrong location.

25dowd-master675.jpg

Sneaky tricks?

The right created the hearings and perused them as far as they could possibly manage. The fact that it turned out a wash for the right and bolstered the left is not a sneaky trick - it was the OBVIOUS outcome to those that paid attention. They should have stopped a long time ago. Instead, the right rode this train until it brought them to the wrong location.
Yup.....every time Hillary shows she's incompetent, dishonest, or a criminal it's a vast rightwing conspiracy.

25dowd-master675.jpg

Sneaky tricks?

Yup.....every time Hillary shows she's incompetent, dishonest, or a criminal it's a vast rightwing conspiracy.
Who said anything about a right wing conspiracy?

Are you even reading what I post?

Ya the pictures of her bored or laughing were obviously an attempt to show her lack of fear at being busted.

You should see the tweets about that bored pic oh Lordy a lot of people are pissed and not falling for it.

25dowd-master675.jpg

Sneaky tricks?

That hearing showed that it is the right who is incompetent, dishonest and criminal. Hillary just showed up to watch them.

25dowd-master675.jpg

Never thought you'd go all conspiracy tard .
That's what I'm laughing about.
In all 150 Benghazi hearings no one has found any evidence of treason.
IMO it's a cluster fuck .

Last edited:
25dowd-master675.jpg

In all 150 Benghazi hearings no one has found a evidence of treason.
They've found no evidence of it because they either aren't looking or they refuse to release the evidence that proves it.

Can you explain what the CIA was doing there?

It was doing one of two things.....it was either a Rendition site or gun-running site for the Obama Administration. Both are illegal as shit. You remember what Rendition is, right?

Torture.

Imagine the embarrassment to the Obama Administration of the world knew we were either beating the shit out of al Qaeda there or giving them arms to conduct a proxy war in Syria.

We all know that Obama is perfect and can do no wrong which means he probably issued orders to prevent what happened. The only question is why weren't those orders obeyed. Who didn't follow the instructions that would have saved the lives of those people? Who! Who! Who!

Let's remember the important thing here which is how this impacts Hillary. It is not the lives of the people that died.

25dowd-master675.jpg

In all 150 Benghazi hearings no one has found a evidence of treason.
They've found no evidence of it because they either aren't looking or they refuse to release the evidence that proves it.

Can you explain what the CIA was doing there?

It was doing one of two things.....it was either a Rendition site or gun-running site for the Obama Administration. Both are illegal as shit. You remember what Rendition is, right?

Torture.

Imagine the embarrassment to the Obama Administration of the world knew we were either beating the shit out of al Qaeda there or giving them arms to conduct a proxy war in Syria.

So all the people involved in the 8 previous investigations, many of whom were republicans, are all part of a huge conspiracy to protect Hillary?

Nine different bodies have investigated Benghazi: the State Department's Accountability Review Board and eight separate congressional committees or staff reports. All of them, aside from the House Select Committee, have completed investigations. Each has identified problems with the way the incident was handled, but none have uncovered real evidence of an administration cover-up or failure to properly respond to the attacks.

• Three bipartisan investigations — the Senate Committee On Homeland Security And Governmental Affairs, the House Select Committee on Intelligence, and the Senate Select Committee — focused on intelligence and mission security. They concluded that there were ample warnings that Benghazi was a dangerous operating environment, and that the mission was not properly secured. They also found that there was no specific intelligence predicting the attack.
  • The Senate Select Committee's report concluded that the CIA did, in fact, believe the attack was in response to Innocence of Muslims — in other words, Rice had accurately described the CIA's assessment. The report faulted the CIA for poor analysis and for relying on bad intelligence.
  • The State Department's Accountability Review Board (ARB) detailed the department's bureaucratic failures to provide the Benghazi mission with proper security.
  • The Majority Staff Report for the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the Staff Report for the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, both written by Republicans, focused on criticizing the ARB. Both argued it should have given more scrutiny to then-Secretary of State Clinton and other more senior State leaders, but neither uncovered compelling evidence that she or other top Obama officials were personally culpable for the failures surrounding the attack.
  • A separate Democratic House Oversight staff report broadly supported the State Department investigation's conclusions.
  • A House Armed Services Committee report, written by Republican Rep. Buck McKeon, found no real evidence that the US military could have responded in time to stop the attacks.
  • One final report, prepared by five House Republican committee chairs for the House Republican Conference, simply restates the Republican conventional wisdom on Benghazi circa 2013, repeating several now-debunked allegations, for example that the talking points had been improperly altered. It is considered a partisan and political document.
9 questions about Benghazi you were too embarrassed to ask

25dowd-master675.jpg

So she put on a great show, too bad for daft punks like you, she just might be turning into another Clinton political genius.

After EIGHT hearings, if no one's found any evidence, it's because it doesn't exist.

Do you really think your wingnut heroes would let her skate through this and possibly get elected President?

Mudwhistle, accept that the Congressional wingnuts were on a witch hunt and they faceplanted.

Accept that Hillary did nothing criminal re: Benghazi.

Accept that you were hoodwinked by the Far Right leadership.

25dowd-master675.jpg

I knew it was only a matter of time........:lol:

25dowd-master675.jpg

Sneaky tricks?

Doesn't look like she was incompetent now, does it? :rofl:

25dowd-master675.jpg

So she put on a great show, too bad for daft punks like you, she just might be turning into another Clinton political genius.

Hate to tell you this.....but it can't work if you have voters that have values, morals, and a sense of right and wrong.

I'm beginning to think the good people this country used to be filled with are all dying out to be replaced with mind-numb idiots that can't figure out when they're being bullshitted. Why else would they want someone back who is a serial rapist, who parties with child-molesters, who pardoned terrorists a few days before he left the White House several years ago. She isn't the solution folks. She's part of the problem in Washington. The sooner they're gone the better.

After EIGHT hearings, if no one's found any evidence, it's because it doesn't exist.

Do you really think your wingnut heroes would let her skate through this and possibly get elected President?

Mudwhistle, accept that the Congressional wingnuts were on a witch hunt and they faceplanted.

Accept that Hillary did nothing criminal re: Benghazi.

Accept that you were hoodwinked by the Far Right leadership.
I guess you didn't pay attention to the hearings.

You keep repeating this false narrative that they didn't find any evidence. They pointed out that Hillary knew it wasn't a protest because her own emails to everyone showed she didn't believe it was a protest. Also, do you really believe that 600 requests for increased security never reached Hillary?

Either she's lying or she's totally incompetent....take your pick.

October 25, 2015
Hillary covered up a terror attack, Nixon a burglary
By Yossi Gestetner

Thursday was the first time that the public saw email evidence of Hillary Clinton partaking in a cover-up of a terror attack as the attack took place. An attack that killed a U.S. ambassador. Context? Nixon covered up a burglary where no one died.

Hillary's emails from 9/11/12 show that she knew that an al-Qaeda-type group executed a terror attack, but as early as 9/11/12 10:10 PM Eastern Time (when the attack was still ongoing), Hillary released a public statement talking more about a video and respect for religion than talking about the attack itself. Hillary then tried deleting evidence of this cover-up, which is why the Benghazi Committee's life is so long: they were waiting months to get relevant emails.

The other thing revealed for the public Thursday is the fact that paid Clinton hack Sidney Blumenthal, with business interests in Libya, had more back-and-forth Libya access to and from Hillary than did her hand-picked ambassador in Libya. This shows a shocking level of incompetence or negligence on Hillary's part. (Washington Post Fact Checker Glenn Kessler tried minimizing this by saying that ambassadors usually don't have email access to the SoS. Well, most U.S. ambassadors are not stuck in newly created hell-holes like Libya, as Stevens was at the time.)

The left is pointing out that Hillary "performed well," as if most witnesses in front of congressional hearings break down crying or run on stage – as Matt Taibbi credits Hillary for not doing. Besides, last time around, when Hillary did lose it ("what difference at this point does it make"), the left praised that, too, saying it showed she had the energy to be president. This time Hillary is praised for not losing it.

The bottom line is as follows. 1) Hillary left her top envoy vulnerable to attack because she was more interested in Libya opinions from her privately paid hack than from her envoy on the ground. 2) Hillary tried covering up a terror attack as it took place – an attack that killed an ambassador. 3) Hillary then tried deleting evidence of the cover-up.

All this is without even getting to the bottom as to who in the Obama administration led this cover-up. All this is before mentioning that Hillary took credit (and was given credit) for the U.S. intervention in Libya.
Blog: Hillary covered up a terror attack, Nixon a burglary

Last edited:
Crafted by whom? You think the Republicans in Congress are stealth supporters?!?! :2up:

Forum List

Back