🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The empty hat GOP.....another trickle down bs tax policy!!

Unfuckinbelievable.....the GOP is again betting on the trickle down pipe dream to now raise wages in this country....this with stock market profits in the trillions for the very corporations that need a break. One would think, with profits being soooooo high, your employer would have given out mega raises or a bonus by now, ya think? I know I'm still waiting.

Lets face it, the GOP is a party of what? I have yet to see these people come up with one new idea that is for the benefit for the idiots that keep supporting this do nothing useless party. I just don't get the love....Both Reagan and Bush have had the highest deficits in US history, with Trump to top them both in the near future, yet its always democrats that take the fall for it. This budget plan is gonna kick seniors off of medicare, gut medicaid, enhance the rich, and for the middle class the working poor, an increase in personal exemptions, whoopdi do

My God, these southern white bastards are just tooo motherfuckin stupid to be voting

More "gubermint", more taxes, more fees, more entitlements and subsidies...it's what da peoples want, eh, dipshit?

More Federal Reserve notes required but what the fuck? Just crank out more of them and fuck the fact that interest is attached to every debt note printed just so long as you get freebies. If life was a chicken farm and "da gubermint" was Colonel Sanders? You would be clucking, squawking and waddling your fat ass up to the porch demanding more feed. You don't have the foggiest fucking clue as to what is really going on...........not even in the slightest.

interest is attached to every debt note printed

That's funny! I'm holding some of those notes.
I'm not paying any interest on them.

Are you? Who do you pay?

“The empty hat GOP.....another trickle down bs tax policy!!”

Correct.

It’s more of the same failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma.

Republican tax policy is the definition of insanity.

GOP tax plan will explode deficit: Wharton study

“The Republican tax plan expected to be released this week will explode the deficit, according to a study from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School released Monday.”

You know and I know, they don't pay taxes, they have loop holes and they use them.
Stop talking out your ass and back that up.

Even if their taxes went to zero, these trillion dollar ass ho's are not, I repeat, not gonna forgo a 1.50 an hour immigrant worker for US labor, JUST ASK THAT BITCH PRESIDENT OF YOURS WHY HIS SHIT IS STILL OFF SHORE?????
Still talking out your ass. Nothing more than your worthless opinion.
Look, I know facts to you nuts mean nothing, but dude, stop lying to yourself and get real. Trump could give a fuck about you and this country......
Trump sons to launch real estate project in India
trumpdonaldjr_trumperic_100517getty.jpg

President Trump's sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump will head to India in the coming weeks to launch two residential projects for the Trump Organization despite concerns over the president's potential conflicts of interest with foreign governments.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that this latest deed was signed before the Trump Organization's pledge to avoid new foreign dealings during Trump's time in the White House.

They could give two fucks about creating jobs in this country, wake the fuck up you stupid white trashie
You know facts? Then post some. All you are capable of is spewing racist bullshit. I don't want your fucking opinions. If you can't back up what you say, then STFU.
Dude, facts mean nothing to you nuts....and what facts are you talking about and if you can't come up with answer, than gotdamit you shut the fuck up and stop sending for me.

Correct.

“The Republican tax plan expected to be released this week will explode the deficit, according to a study from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School released Monday.”
I find myself infuriated with conservatives who whine like little bitches about the deficit when Dems are in charge, but when they're in charge.... silence...this shit is getting old and it makes me even more pissed off that the fuckin democrats allow this shit to happen over and over and over, never saying a word and just taking it....number one reason I loathe democrats.

Correct.

So? Where does "da gubermint" get their "money" from when they run deficits, Clayton? Let's start this conversation on the simplest of terms......

You know and I know, they don't pay taxes, they have loop holes and they use them.
Stop talking out your ass and back that up.

Even if their taxes went to zero, these trillion dollar ass ho's are not, I repeat, not gonna forgo a 1.50 an hour immigrant worker for US labor, JUST ASK THAT BITCH PRESIDENT OF YOURS WHY HIS SHIT IS STILL OFF SHORE?????
Still talking out your ass. Nothing more than your worthless opinion.
Look, I know facts to you nuts mean nothing, but dude, stop lying to yourself and get real. Trump could give a fuck about you and this country......
Trump sons to launch real estate project in India
trumpdonaldjr_trumperic_100517getty.jpg

President Trump's sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump will head to India in the coming weeks to launch two residential projects for the Trump Organization despite concerns over the president's potential conflicts of interest with foreign governments.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that this latest deed was signed before the Trump Organization's pledge to avoid new foreign dealings during Trump's time in the White House.

They could give two fucks about creating jobs in this country, wake the fuck up you stupid white trashie
You know facts? Then post some. All you are capable of is spewing racist bullshit. I don't want your fucking opinions. If you can't back up what you say, then STFU.
Dude, facts mean nothing to you nuts....and what facts are you talking about and if you can't come up with answer, than gotdamit you shut the fuck up and stop sending for me.
You dumb shit, you've been stating things as "fact" but you can't back up any of them. You must be really retarded if you have to ask "what facts?". What the fuck have we been discussing, moron? You don't have shit, you never do, you just talk shit. You're worthless.

Since it didn't work when Reagan did it, didn't work when Bush the Dumber did it, and didn't work when Brownback did it, why would it suddenly start working now?

It only worked for Coolidge, LBJ, Reagan and GWB.

Nope. The 1920's were not prosperous and preceded the Great Depression.

LBJ increased spending by 50%.

Reagan had to raise taxes 11 times and even then, doubled the deficit and tripled the debt, leading us into a recession during Bush the Elder.

Bush had the worst economic growth in 80 years and lost 460,000 net private sector jobs after erasing a surplus, doubling the debt, and crashing the economy thanks specifically to his tax cutting policies that he used to credit the growth in housing in 2004.

It only worked for Coolidge, LBJ, Reagan and GWB.

Nope. The 1920's were not prosperous and preceded the Great Depression.

LBJ increased spending by 50%.

Reagan had to raise taxes 11 times and even then, doubled the deficit and tripled the debt, leading us into a recession during Bush the Elder.

Bush had the worst economic growth in 80 years and lost 460,000 net private sector jobs after erasing a surplus, doubling the debt, and crashing the economy thanks specifically to his tax cutting policies that he used to credit the growth in housing in 2004.

The 1920's were not prosperous

Right, the Roaring 20s were like Obama's weak recovery. DURR!

You are romanticizing the 1920's. While one-fifth of the American population made their living on the land, rural poverty was widespread. Despite agricultural overproduction and successive attempts in Congress to provide relief, the agricultural economy of the 1920s experienced an ongoing depression. Large surpluses were accompanied by falling prices at a time when American farmers were burdened by heavy debt. Between 1920 and 1932, one in four farms was sold to meet financial obligations and many farmers migrated to urban areas, where they entered poverty and unemployment.

Low taxes resulted in many investors buying stocks on margin, making only a small cash down payment and borrowing the rest. So much like the Bush the Dumber economy, the economy of the 1920's was built on debt. Wealthy people use their "tax cut" to put minimal cash down and then borrowed the rest, which is why the market was a bull market throughout the 1920's.

But only for a small segment of the population...everyone else dealt with debt and low wages.

You are romanticizing the 1920's. While one-fifth of the American population made their living on the land, rural poverty was widespread. Despite agricultural overproduction and successive attempts in Congress to provide relief, the agricultural economy of the 1920s experienced an ongoing depression. Large surpluses were accompanied by falling prices at a time when American farmers were burdened by heavy debt. Between 1920 and 1932, one in four farms was sold to meet financial obligations and many farmers migrated to urban areas, where they entered poverty and unemployment.

Low taxes resulted in many investors buying stocks on margin, making only a small cash down payment and borrowing the rest. So much like the Bush the Dumber economy, the economy of the 1920's was built on debt. Wealthy people use their "tax cut" to put minimal cash down and then borrowed the rest, which is why the market was a bull market throughout the 1920's.

But only for a small segment of the population...everyone else dealt with debt and low wages.

Yup, some people were poor while the economy soared.

Low taxes resulted in many investors buying stocks on margin,

Tax rates had fuck all to do with margin rates, idiot.

Most people were poor. In fact, the income gap between the rich and poor was the highest it's ever been...until recently.

First of all, you stupid shithead, from where do you think the wealthy were getting all this money to "invest" in imaginary companies with a bank loaning as much as 90% of the price? From all this money they now had thanks to the tax cuts. So they were using the money from the tax cuts to inflate a stock market, creating an environment of over-confidence. So over-confident were they that they literally invested in imaginary companies in order to keep the bull market going.

That's prosperity!? Sounds like desperation to me.

Low taxes resulted in many investors buying stocks on margin,

In order to finance U.S. participation in World War One, Congress passed the 1916 Revenue Act, and then the War Revenue Act of 1917. The highest income tax rate jumped from 15 percent in 1916 to 67 percent in 1917 to 77 percent in 1918. War is expensive.---https://bradfordtaxinstitute.com/Free_Resources/Federal-Income-Tax-Rates.aspx
Only the right wing believes, "war must be cheap" if we can lower taxes.

Even the Nazis, new better.

Most people were poor. In fact, the income gap between the rich and poor was the highest it's ever been...until recently.

First of all, you stupid shithead, from where do you think the wealthy were getting all this money to "invest" in imaginary companies with a bank loaning as much as 90% of the price? From all this money they now had thanks to the tax cuts. So they were using the money from the tax cuts to inflate a stock market, creating an environment of over-confidence. So over-confident were they that they literally invested in imaginary companies in order to keep the bull market going.

In fact, the income gap between the rich and poor was the highest it's ever been

Awful! Just awful!!!

from where do you think the wealthy were getting all this money to "invest"

From the awesome economy!

So they were using the money from the tax cuts to inflate a stock market

If the government takes 100% of all our money, the stock market will never crash!
You should send that brilliant idea to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders!

It'll be in their 2020 platform.

Unfuckinbelievable.....the GOP is again betting on the trickle down pipe dream to now raise wages in this country....this with stock market profits in the trillions for the very corporations that need a break. One would think, with profits being soooooo high, your employer would have given out mega raises or a bonus by now, ya think? I know I'm still waiting.

Lets face it, the GOP is a party of what? I have yet to see these people come up with one new idea that is for the benefit for the idiots that keep supporting this do nothing useless party. I just don't get the love....Both Reagan and Bush have had the highest deficits in US history, with Trump to top them both in the near future, yet its always democrats that take the fall for it. This budget plan is gonna kick seniors off of medicare, gut medicaid, enhance the rich, and for the middle class the working poor, an increase in personal exemptions, whoopdi do

My God, these southern white bastards are just tooo motherfuckin stupid to be voting

More "gubermint", more taxes, more fees, more entitlements and subsidies...it's what da peoples want, eh, dipshit?

More Federal Reserve notes required but what the fuck? Just crank out more of them and fuck the fact that interest is attached to every debt note printed just so long as you get freebies. If life was a chicken farm and "da gubermint" was Colonel Sanders? You would be clucking, squawking and waddling your fat ass up to the porch demanding more feed. You don't have the foggiest fucking clue as to what is really going on...........not even in the slightest.

Are you? Who do you pay?

It appears you are confused.

GIVE me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws

You have probably heard that quote. Here is what that means.

Say the US wants to print a billion new dollars. Well, they have to BUY them from the Federal Reserve, a private outfit. Now the Fed, it just turns on the printing press. The dollars cost them pennies. But for every dollar printed the Government goes in debt a dollar. Hell, one years interest covers the cost of the dollars. The rest is sheer gravy. It is a sweet ass deal.

Now, QE--that is when the Fed introduced new dollars by purchasing what? Debt. They turned on the presses, printed out some dollars, and introduced them into circulation by buying up debt that, you got it, draws interest. Again, it's a sweet ass deal.

So yes, every Federal Reserve note you have in your pocket has interest attached to it. And worse, you are paying in the form of taxes that go to pay the interest on that debt. Maybe even your mortgage, it could be held by the Federal Reserve, so you could be paying interest on dollars that were used to purchase your mortgage.

Now, there is a cool solution. The Federal Government could print a couple trillion dollar coins, declare them legal tender, and pay off the Federal Reserve with them. If Trump was the man you guys think he is he would have done that already. But Trump is no more in charge than I am. ,

The stock market crash of 29 was nothing more than a pump and dump scam.

Are you? Who do you pay?

GIVE me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws

You have probably heard that quote. Here is what that means.

Say the US wants to print a billion new dollars. Well, they have to BUY them from the Federal Reserve, a private outfit. Now the Fed, it just turns on the printing press. The dollars cost them pennies. But for every dollar printed the Government goes in debt a dollar. Hell, one years interest covers the cost of the dollars. The rest is sheer gravy. It is a sweet ass deal.

Now, QE--that is when the Fed introduced new dollars by purchasing what? Debt. They turned on the presses, printed out some dollars, and introduced them into circulation by buying up debt that, you got it, draws interest. Again, it's a sweet ass deal.

So yes, every Federal Reserve note you have in your pocket has interest attached to it. And worse, you are paying in the form of taxes that go to pay the interest on that debt. Maybe even your mortgage, it could be held by the Federal Reserve, so you could be paying interest on dollars that were used to purchase your mortgage.

Now, there is a cool solution. The Federal Government could print a couple trillion dollar coins, declare them legal tender, and pay off the Federal Reserve with them. If Trump was the man you guys think he is he would have done that already. But Trump is no more in charge than I am. ,

Say the US wants to print a billion new dollars. Well, they have to BUY them from the Federal Reserve,

Exactly which US government agency needs Federal Reserve Notes?
Do you think HUD is using stacks of $20s to pay their bills?

the Federal Reserve, a private outfit.

Private? LOL!

Now, QE--that is when the Fed introduced new dollars by purchasing what? Debt. They turned on the presses, printed out some dollars, and introduced them into circulation by buying up debt that, you got it, draws interest.

You think the Fed bought Treasuries and MBS in exchange for a trailer full of FRNs? Hilarious!!!

So yes, every Federal Reserve note you have in your pocket has interest attached to it.

The $20 you have in your wallet, are you paying interest on it? How much?
Where do you mail the check?

Or does someone owe you interest?

And worse, you are paying in the form of taxes that go to pay the interest on that debt.

My taxes go to pay interest on that debt, no matter who owns the debt.

Maybe even your mortgage, it could be held by the Federal Reserve, so you could be paying interest on dollars that were used to purchase your mortgage.

I'm paying interest on the money I borrowed to buy my home.
I give nary a shit who bought the mortgage later or what they used to buy it.
My interest payment has nothing to do with FRNs

Forum List

Back