The "Empty Stadium" Lie...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Since the pics are from the Twitterverse, they can't be copied/pasted so look at the link below to see the TIME the pics were shot at for a 6pm rally. One over 3 hours before Rubio appeared on a Wednesday afternoon. This crap is coming from the Trump groupies and Cruz creeps for obvious reasons. And from the leftist MSM for less obvious reasons. They can't wait to help Trump become the GOP nominee so they can destroy him over the summer and install Hilly in the WH.

DEVASTATING: Rubio Rallies to Empty Stadium in Hialeah, Florida - The Gateway Pundit

Never trust anything from the gateway pundit.

Rubio is still going to lose Florida.

Trump will destroy hiLIARy in the general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was copied from Brietbart who thinks Trump is the bee's knees and isn't even credentialed by the Rubio campaign as being journalists.

Trump will be too busy answering for his endless lies and trying to explain details to his so called plans and solutions. His lack of knowledge about issues will allow Hillary or Bernie to slice and dice him.

Since the pics are from the Twitterverse, they can't be copied/pasted so look at the link below to see the TIME the pics were shot at for a 6pm rally. One over 3 hours before Rubio appeared on a Wednesday afternoon. This crap is coming from the Trump groupies and Cruz creeps for obvious reasons. And from the leftist MSM for less obvious reasons. They can't wait to help Trump become the GOP nominee so they can destroy him over the summer and install Hilly in the WH.

DEVASTATING: Rubio Rallies to Empty Stadium in Hialeah, Florida - The Gateway Pundit

Do you have photo of a full stadium during his speech?

Trump will be too busy answering for his endless lies and trying to explain details to his so called plans and solutions. His lack of knowledge about issues will allow Hillary or Bernie to slice and dice him.

Exactly, much to your enjoyment I'm sure. There's an ambush of Biblical proportions waiting for the old grifter and the dumbasses who are voting for him don't see it coming.

At the moment Little Marco is down 20 something points.
Is that a lie as well?

Forum List

Back