🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The end of the conservitive party, don't worry though there will be a new one.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
The new one won't be able to use the republican banner though ,the word Republican will be so poisoned that they will have to pick another name. They like those frilly names that suggest they are something they aren't . So maybe the Christian Patriotic flag wavers Party might do.
What is happening as we watch, is them pounding another nail in their coffin. How has this been done . One word Trump! He speaks directly to the hate machine that runs the regressive party now. He knew it and I knew he knew it, when his campaign was won by out scum bagging his opponents and his party ate it right up. The regressive party has for decades now built their numbers with haters and bigots and homophobic and all things that are hateful and evil and now they will pay the price . They can't control the hate machine anymore, it has totally got ahead of them and they deserve it, they created it and Trump is them and they are Trump. It's not a pretty picture at all.
This may be what is needed along with demographics to put this ugly right wing machine in the history books and you better believe thats a good thing, they are the biggest threat and the biggest enemy of this country. I was concerned before that They would be able to destroy this country before demographics took care of them , with Trump as the head of the regressive party, I'm just not worrying as much.

Oh and I promise that I don't mean to be critical at your smartness, but you spelled conservative wrong. :eusa_angel:

The new one won't be able to use the republican banner though ,the word Republican will be so poisoned that they will have to pick another name. They like those frilly names that suggest they are something they aren't . So maybe the Christian Patriotic flag wavers Party might do.
What is happening as we watch, is them pounding another nail in their coffin. How has this been done . One word Trump! He speaks directly to the hate machine that runs the regressive party now. He knew it and I knew he knew it, when his campaign was won by out scum bagging his opponents and his party ate it right up. The regressive party has for decades now built their numbers with haters and bigots and homophobic and all things that are hateful and evil and now they will pay the price . They can't control the hate machine anymore, it has totally got ahead of them and they deserve it, they created it and Trump is them and they are Trump. It's not a pretty picture at all.
This may be what is needed along with demographics to put this ugly right wing machine in the history books and you better believe thats a good thing, they are the biggest threat and the biggest enemy of this country. I was concerned before that They would be able to destroy this country before demographics took care of them , with Trump as the head of the regressive party, I'm just not worrying as much.

upload_2016-9-10_23-5-13.png

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of Trump. Full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny, and extremism.

I don't know that it can come back to the days of a rational government solution--smaller government--fiscal conservative platform. The party has been invaded by Tea Party extremists, where most Republicans don't even recognize the party anymore, and it certainly doesn't represent them.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

Moderates aka Reaganites (whom are also the overwhelming majority of the party) are leaving the party in hoards.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

IOW I don't think there is going to much left of the Republican party to rebuild. Moderate Republicans like me have changed our party status to Independent and will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

As G.W. Bush stated he fears that he is the last Republican President and I tend to agree with that. The Tea Party extremists have chased off so many enormous voting blocks. I just don't think these voting blocks will come back to support any Republican for President, ever again. Like Blacks did to Republicans, after Hoover screwed them over, you lose the "trust" and they never come back.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So former Republicans will be forced into voting for "blue dog Democrats" as they did many decades ago. You saw it this year at the DNC convention--it was all about getting these millions of Republicans that they knew would never cast a vote for Donald Trump. The DNC convention looked more like a Republican convention. The speakers were talking right to them. Doug Elmets, General Allen, Leon Panetta. If you had on a blindfold-- and were just listening you would swear you were listening to a Republican convention. They are going hard after Republicans, and they're going to get them.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

But the pathway for the demise of the Republican party started right here. A long article but very informative.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Last edited:
Elect Hitlery and the only party from now on will be the UN party. Soros is going to see to it:

NEW YORK – George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leaked Foundations document reviewed by Breitbart News.
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised.

The online voting plan was contained in a 67-page hacked file detailing the September 29-30, 2014 Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting in New York.

A significant portion of the board meeting was dedicated to methods the Foundation’s U.S. Programs (USP) could use to further the use of President Obama’s executive action authority to bypass Congress during Obama’s final two years in office.

While liberals still shout conspiracy theory, the Soros U.S. Programs board met in New York to make sure they control who is in our White House, from now on. This after Obama gave them internet control.

We have a nationalist running in this election. Stop the global elitists that are running this country into the ground. Give Trump a fighting chance.

Oh and I promise that I don't mean to be critical at your smartness, but you spelled conservative wrong. :eusa_angel:
Yup I'm a bad speller but it's turned out to be very useful in these forums, I know I got one of you haters over the barrel when they can't do any better then attacking my bad spelling.

This party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of Trump. Full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny, and extremism.

I don't know that it can come back to the days of a rational government solution--smaller government--fiscal conservative platform. The party has been invaded by Tea Party extremists, where most Republicans don't even recognize the party anymore, and it certainly doesn't represent them.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

Moderates aka Reaganites (whom are also the overwhelming majority of the party) are leaving the party in hoards.
Trump sends unprecedented numbers of GOP fleeing to Clinton
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

IOW I don't think there is going to much left of the Republican party to rebuild. Moderate Republicans like me have changed our party status to Independent and will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

As G.W. Bush stated he fears that he is the last Republican President and I tend to agree with that. The Tea Party extremists have chased off so many enormous voting blocks. I just don't think these voting blocks will come back to support any Republican for President, ever again. Like Blacks did to Republicans, after Hoover screwed them over, you lose the "trust" and they never come back.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So former Republicans will be forced into voting for "blue dog Democrats" as they did many decades ago. You saw it this year at the DNC convention--it was all about getting these millions of Republicans that they knew would never cast a vote for Donald Trump. The DNC convention looked more like a Republican convention. The speakers were talking right to them. Doug Elmets, General Allen, Leon Panetta. If you had on a blindfold-- and were just listening you would swear you were listening to a Republican convention. They are going hard after Republicans, and they're going to get them.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

But the pathway for the demise of the Republican party started right here. A long article but very informative.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media
They are toast anyway you look at it, demographics have them for sure in time and with as much work as possible on our part and them showing how much they are hate driven , I think we can get rid of them before demographics puts them in the history book. There will be a conservitive party to replace it but the name republican will be so poisoned by that time that they won't be able to use it. I was thinking the Christian patriotic flag waving party. The total opposite of who they really are.

Elect Hitlery and the only party from now on will be the UN party. Soros is going to see to it:

NEW YORK – George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leaked Foundations document reviewed by Breitbart News.
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised.

The online voting plan was contained in a 67-page hacked file detailing the September 29-30, 2014 Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting in New York.

A significant portion of the board meeting was dedicated to methods the Foundation’s U.S. Programs (USP) could use to further the use of President Obama’s executive action authority to bypass Congress during Obama’s final two years in office.

While liberals still shout conspiracy theory, the Soros U.S. Programs board met in New York to make sure they control who is in our White House, from now on. This after Obama gave them internet control.

We have a nationalist running in this election. Stop the global elitists that are running this country into the ground. Give Trump a fighting chance.
I love this part of the regressive party, the paranoia . Did you know that paranoia is a prerequisite to be a regressive.

Everything about the right is a clown act and boy can you see that in these Political Forums.

The democratic party really has an economic platform that doesn't work. Just look at the last eight years in this country. We got young adults who believe that McDonalds is a valid career option when in previous generations these jobs were temporary jobs for teens. Those days are gone and if this country keeps voting democrat it will see this continue. In the end the people will whole heartily reject the democratic party simply because of survival.

Yup I'm a bad speller but it's turned out to be very useful in these forums, I know I got one of you haters over the barrel when they can't do any better then attacking my bad spelling.

When they have to resort to spelling errors or calling you names--you've won the debate--because you've cornered them.

The Reich wing of the party aka 'Tea Party extremists have chased off so many enormous voting blocks" that the next Republican President has not been born yet, if ever.
George W. Bush fears he'll be the last Republican president

The DNC just collapsed with the leak of their emails and Hillary's physical collapse.

The DNC just collapsed with the leak of their emails and Hillary's physical collapse.

And another victim of OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) brought on by 3 or more daily hours of Reich wing hyperbole, half truths, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

It couldn't be better stated than this:

Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.

There’s a certain twisted logic to this. The unhinged right starts with the ideologically satisfying answer – President Obama and Hillary Clinton are guilty of horrible Benghazi-related wrongdoing – and then works backwards, looking for “proof” that matches the conclusion. When their ostensible allies fail to tell these activists what they want to hear, they could reevaluate their bogus assumptions, but it’s vastly easier to believe Republicans have let them down.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

EMAILS In the conservative media bubble you insist on living in, I am certain that you never heard that Colin Powell had the same issues with emails.
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

So none of that has worked so you have manufactured health issues--and human coughing as a reason to say that Hillary Clinton is unfit to be POTUS.

Frankly you people are an embarrassment to the Republican party and you're dumber than shit. Do you you actually believe that anyone is going to listen to your hype about more emails, other than yourselves? There comes a time when you cry wolf enough, that they don't believe you anymore.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | Huffington Post

You don't have to be smart to get away with crimes when you have the most lawless President in US history protecting your ass.

The democratic party really has an economic platform that doesn't work. Just look at the last eight years in this country. We got young adults who believe that McDonalds is a valid career option when in previous generations these jobs were temporary jobs for teens. Those days are gone and if this country keeps voting democrat it will see this continue. In the end the people will whole heartily reject the democratic party simply because of survival.
The only part of your comment that is wrong is all of it.
Lets try some facts here

This does not include the 8 years of obama and he increased these massively except jobs

You have no clue here are the facts By the numbers The last 50 years of presidents

Years held presidency REP. 28 year DEM. 22 years

Total jobs created Rep. 24 million Dem. 42 million

Stock market returns Rep. 109% Dem. 992%

Stock market return annually Rep. 2.7% Dem .11%

GDP Rep. 2.7% Dem 4.1%

Income Growth Rep. .6% Dem. 2.2%

add in the massive amount Obama added to these numbers and it will tell you one thing and that is you have to be totally certifiable mindless if you vote a regressive for president if your concerned by the economy , under the circumstance. So this puts to rest your comment just a bit doesn't it

What I get a kick out of ,we at this time are recovering still from the second biggest massive recession in our history , That almost destroyed our economy and country Thanks to regressive policy and Bushes stupidity . Everything that Bush deregulated collapsed with much of it because of those deregulation. How does it happen that your mind is so controlled that you think something that is 100% wrong and I have just proven that. Your ridiculous and something is missing in your brain. If your concerned about the economy the last thing you should do is vote for a regressive , in fact it is so bad that you would be stupid if you did.
By the way as we speak we have had a massive increase in GDP over the last 8 years , we are at a all time high as far is corporate profits are concerned and corporations are getting the highest margin of profit on their products in history. The stock market has risen 130% in fact just by about every standard Obama has buried Bushes numbers and by almost every standard ,Obama has done better then all the regressive president in the last 58 years. Your just another blind fuck that is told how to think. I just can't get over how stupid regressive remarks are , I know why FOX and that Fat man but how stupid do you people have to be to except total lies.

You don't have to be smart to get away with crimes when you have the most lawless President in US history protecting your ass.
One question stupid, tell me what do you think about the right wing started and right wing populated congressional committees. all 6 of them trying to bring her down and were forced to say in all 6 committees that she did nothing. All you blind fucks are brainless. By the way the scum party are asking for a 7th committee all looking at the same exact thing. Good God people how stupid can you be ? What kind of person is controlled and told how and what to think , by a fat man and a cable news network. Your stupidity is dangerous to this country. Your hate is dangerous to this country your economics may destroy this country.

This has been 20 years of investigations on the Clinton's that have PRODUCED nothing, and at great expense to the taxpayers of this country. The 8th Benghazi investigation cost the taxpayers of this country 7 million dollars alone.

7 additional Benghazi investigations was nothing more than a political Reich wing dog & pony show for political gain that has backfired big time.

And you had better dam well hope that Democrats don't take over the house this year, because they will return the favor, and you'll get to listen about Colin Powell's emails up to your email eyeballs from here to eternity when he was Secretary of State.

The Bottom Line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans. So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors.

cjones03042015.jpg

The American public are sick and tired of Benghazi and emails--they're not going to listen to you anymore.

Last edited:

This has been 20 years of investigations on the Clinton's that have PRODUCED nothing, and at great expense to the taxpayers of this country. The 8th Benghazi investigation cost the taxpayers of this country 7 million dollars alone.

7 additional Benghazi investigations was nothing more than a political Reich wing dog & pony show for political gain that has backfired big time.

And you had better dam well hope that Democrats don't take over the house this year, because they will return the favor, and you'll get to listen about Colin Powell's emails up to your email eyeballs from here to eternity when he was Secretary of State.

The Bottom Line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans. So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors.

cjones03042015.jpg

The American public are sick and tired of Benghazi and emails--they're not going to listen to you anymore.
Simply, for every time these low lives say that Clintons are Criminals, simply ask them to prove it and don't let them loose in your Thread until they support their bullshit with facts, They usually disappear but the lamer ones try to throw out their opinion as facts, don't let them , tell them to support their opinions, then they usually leave also.

Forum List

Back