The End Of The Nightmare

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I was told the original title was "trolling" so new title SAME content.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

ISLAMIC STATE ATTACKS IN COUNTRY
Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ATTACKS
NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
---------------------------------
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

The hallmark of the lefties on this forum is obama is reducing the debt.
I suppose if you're liberal with economics you could say that.
But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.

• Banned
But you can't say that anymore, cuz the debt is widening and I suppose it will be more next year, to his credit.
The Obamacre debt is due to kick in shortly and its far higher then predicted.

As we all to slowly come to the end of this political nightmare called Obama I think its only right to addressed the political highlights of this nightmare we call government by democrats.

ECONOMICS
Now our current crap fest in charge has set a new record, never done before in the entire history of our beloved United States. No president has ever done it despite depressions, recessions or even war. Obama presided over not one but two of the only credit downgrades of our country in its entire history.

HOSTAGES
No president since James Earl "Jimmy" Carter has presided over more Americans taken hostage by Islamic countries or any country for that matter. There are as a matter of fact STILL American hostages in Iran that have been held LONGER than those held by Iran during Carter.

Not by body count but by number of attacks from outside terrorists no president has ever presided over such a massive increase while doing nothing. Islamic State attacks have become so permitted by this president we know longer wonder "if" but "when".

NO President has presided over the killing of white minority groups in this country in its entire history. The Orlando killing of homo's while Islamic fueled was designed, plotted and carried out and in fact killed more white homo's then the riots at Stonewall.

The community center in San Bernardino was a center for working with the retarded. So Obama gets yet another first. No president has presided over a larger mass killing of retards in the history of the United States.

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury

Economy destroyed

jpg

so you won't embarrass yourself again, allow me to show you what "economy destroyed" looks like

fredgraph.jpg

Any questions?

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
You can say "the nightmare is over" only if Trump wins.

If American morons push Hillary into the WH, I'm afraid you guys will feel like your nightmare has just started.

My fear is: way too many morons in your country...

another great thing if Trump wins, well depending on what state u live in,,,our property values should shoot up gradually,,,,Like they did with Bush !!!!!

Sure......Boldly Asserted........got a citation, or anything?

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
You can say "the nightmare is over" only if Trump wins.

If American morons push Hillary to the WH, I'm afraid you guys will feel like your nightmare has just started.

Did you chant the same as you cast your vote for Scrub in 2000?

How did that work out for you?

Last edited:

You couldn't make this sh*t up.....

Pay close attention now...
10.15.15_0.jpg

Why don't you take a minute and reflect on this........then hollaback....

A new government study forecasts that health care coverage costs of the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama's signature legislative legacy, will rise

Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

Agree x 2 DarkFury Stratford57

WOW!

and isn't "Stratford" the one who posted

?

Leaves the mind reeling....

Agree x 2 DarkFury Stratford57

WOW!

and isn't "Stratford" the one who posted

?

Leaves the mind reeling....
Stratford is a great guy, you on the other hand are a fool.

A new government study forecasts that health care coverage costs of the Affordable Care Act, President Barack Obama's signature legislative legacy, will rise

Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

Dude.....seriously.....from your own citation....

Still, on balance, the measure more than pays for itself.

But wait....it gets even better.....

The budget office did not provide a new estimate of Obamacare's overall impact on the federal deficit, other than to say that it is, on net, expected to reduce the deficit.

So, Dark.....let's work through this together........If ACA is EXPECTED TO REDUCE THE DEFICIT, what effect will that have on the debt?

Take all the time you need......

and then there's this from your second citation....

The Department of Health and Human Services did a study looking at what consumers were estimated to pay based on initial filings compared to what they actually paid. The study found that last year, the average cost of Obamacare marketplace coverage for people receiving tax credits went from $102 a month to $106 per month, a 4 percent change -- despite warning from some of double-digit hikes.

Do you even read these before you cut and paste the links from google?

ECONOMICS

HOSTAGES

Hostage taking
+
Homo's killed
+
Retards killed
+
Economy destroyed
Islamic Operative

Just the math.

Fury
Obama is without a doubt, the worst president to ever sit in the oval office, by far.

Forum List

Back