The End of the 'Trump Loves Putin' Argument

As a real American, I support the very same things the Founders did....
individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

The founding fathers opposed somebody like Trump being elected president They did everything they could to prevent it, so if you believe in the founding fathers, you would rail against Trumps corruption of the founding fathers wishes.

One of their top goals waas that the president should be free of foreign entanglements, that he be a natural born citizen, and owe no allegiances or debts to foreign governments.

The Cold War Never Ended.

It went underground and was installed as a Plank on The Democrat Party Platform.

The only thing Putin has
WON is the loyalty and obedience of The Democrat Party, Liberals and their Leftist Propaganda Machine who do Putin’s Bidding every day just like the Leftist Scum On this board do.

This place is infected with Russian Trolls and some of them are American Citizens that should have their citizenship revoked and then deported to Russianif they like Russia so much.

For God’s sake Clinton and Obama stopped so low to win this election that they paid Putin for Russian Propaganda and handed it to The FBI who knowingly used it to spy on a political campaign.

And you Damn Putin Butt Puppets are totally ok with that?

Fuck all of you to Hell who are.

You are the problem.

The original tree is the original russian troll.

It's amusing when the supporters of the party that still identifies with the aims of the Communist Party....the Democrats.....calls others 'Russian.'

BTW, dunce.....it's FSB.
Of course, comrade, our apologies for getting the name of your secret intelligence agency wrong. Don't put any plutonium in our soup, please.

Why hasn't Putin's puppet not instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

So many questions with only one plausible answer...
putin%2BTrump%2Bpee%2Bpee%2Btape%2Bin%2Bbed%2Bcropped.jpg

Any who don't support those views is either un-American, or anti-American.

Where do you stand on the above?

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel - Samuel Johnson

I'm retired U.S. military. Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. My patriotism is safe from the pathetic distractions of a Trump apologist.

"Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

I gave you several opportunities to state that you did that.....you punted.

So sorry....you don't get a third chance to answer the question.

Your shame is understandable.

You gave me opportunities to what? You gave me opportunities to aid in derailing your own thread. I declined.

Why hasn't Putin's puppet instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

Last edited:
Why hasn't Putin's puppet not instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

American intelligence believes that "rocket man" got his rocket engines from russia

Trump won't do anything about it.

The engines in Hwasong-12, Hwasong-14 and yesterday’s Hwansong-15, which proved North Korea could now land a nuclear-armed missile on mainland USA, are close copies of a Soviet-era RD-250 powerplant experts say, which some sources claim was supplied with Vladimir Putin’s knowledge.

And North Korea’s unprecedented leap from primitive Scud-like rockets to full-on space-capable Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles in just two years has led further experts to conclude that the technology MUST have been smuggled in.

According to South Korean intelligence, North Korea received 20 to 40 RD-251 engines from Russia in 2016 – enabling the dramatic technological achievement.

North Korea News: RUSSIA behind North Korea’s missiles - ICBM is copy of SOVIET nuke

The only thing Putin has
WON is the LOYALTY and OBEDIENCE of The Democrat Party, Liberals and their Leftist Propaganda Machine who do Putin’s Bidding every day just like the Leftist Scum On this board do.

This place is infected with Russian Trolls and some of them are American Citizens that should have their citizenship revoked and then deported to Russia if they like Russia so much.

For God’s sake Clinton and Obama stooped so low to win this election that they paid Putin for Russian Propaganda and handed it to The FBI who knowingly used it knowing it was Salacious and paid for by Hillary to spy on a rival political campaign for Obama and the hag.

And you Damn Putin Butt Puppets are totally ok with that?

Fuck all of you to Hell who are.

You are the problem.

Don't you get it? Putin has won...to this point. He has sown discord and dissension in this country. His cyber attack on social media and our institutions has been successful.

Without entering the debate of how much Putin may have contributed to Trump's win, Trump's obstinate refusal to condemn Russia or Putin or enforce sanctions, is a win for Putin no matter how you divide the stronganoff.

However, the real reason for Trump's action lies in his current political woes. Trump will do or say anything to deflect attention away from him.

That is the danger of Trump.

Aren’t you the poster who told me that Putin was a good guy?

Liberals aren’t the ones in bed with Putin. That would be Trump. He still hasn’t uttered one word of criticism of his master. He’s attacked his own Attorney General, several members of his own party, the FBI, the American media, Canada, Mexico, Germany, and Australia, but not Putin.

Russian mercanaries attack American forces in Syria - not one word. Congress passed sanctions, almost unanimously, never implemented. Putin announces new nuclear weapons and threatens America - crickets.

Actions speak louder than words. Trump’s non-statements to or about Putin are the most eloquent speeches he’s made.

Of course, comrade, our apologies for getting the name of your secret intelligence agency wrong. Don't put any plutonium in our soup, please.

So many questions with only one plausible answer...
putin%2BTrump%2Bpee%2Bpee%2Btape%2Bin%2Bbed%2Bcropped.jpg

I'm retired U.S. military. Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. My patriotism is safe from the pathetic distractions of a Trump apologist.

"Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

You gave me opportunities to what? You gave me opportunities to aid in derailing your own thread. I declined.

Why hasn't Putin's puppet instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

You haven’t answered a single question posed. You denied, deflected and distorted. When all else failed, you wrapped yourself in the flag and claimed to be a patriot, all while you vociferously defend a lying conman who is draining the public purse to his own benefit.

Anyone who is still defending Trump’s relationship with Putin is either a Russian bot or they’re too stupid to be one person. Which one are you?

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

I am begging. I'm begging you to stop derailing your own thread.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

You haven’t answered a single question posed. You denied, deflected and distorted. When all else failed, you wrapped yourself in the flag and claimed to be a patriot, all while you vociferously defend a lying conman who is draining the public purse to his own benefit.

Anyone who is still defending Trump’s relationship with Putin is either a Russian bot or they’re too stupid to be one person. Which one are you?

Let's review for the hard-of-thinking:

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today?"
Bill and Hillary Clinton should be investigated

Now, birdbrain...here's a question for you:

Was it a huuuuuuuugggggge coincidence that at the very same time the Clinton Crime Family was turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia, the very same Russians decided to be......charitable.....to the tune of $145 million????

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today?"

Was it a huuuuuuuugggggge coincidence that at the very same time the Clinton Crime Family was turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia, the very same Russians decided to be......charitable.....to the tune of $145 million????

Yet another deflection and it’s that thoroughly debunked Uranium One story again. What part of “Repeating lies endlessly doesn’t make them true.

Your post is off topic, AGAIN. Answer the questions.

This thread is about Trump and Putin. You’ve got nothing.

How ‘bout them unanimously voted for sanctions?
The political hack has to ignore that damning evidence. Doesn’t fit her narrative/ lie that she’s pushing in this thread.

Putin made a video that he has the capability to attack the US with nuclear weapons and the orange coward has said nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
You have to be a complete moron to not see Putin has something serious on Trump.
The pol hack is as dumb and biased as they come.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

Wow...that sounds bad. Trump's AG should do something about that. Why hasn't he?

What does that have to do with an "end" to Trump bending over and spreading his ass cheeks for Putin?

541A5139-759E-4844-A67F-4DADAC981E53.jpeg
As the saying goes, to know that the Left is doing, just look at what they blame on the other side.

Soooo.....they made up the Trump-Putin-Collusion argument.....notice how they're no longer using the term 'collusion'....

....when the only folks with known links to the Kremlin are Democrats.....you know, beside the Clintons and Podestas,....there was the guy who was gonna be more 'flexible.'

In any case.....there's this news:

"Trump defies Putin and agrees to sell Ukraine scores of Javelin anti-tank missiles which are capable of blasting Russia's armor off the battlefield
  • Trump's State Department approves export of 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launch units to Ukraine
  • Its military is in a tense standoff with Russia's after annexation of Ukraine in 2014 and Putin's forces have advanced T-14 battle tanks at their disposal
  • Trump had avoided sending 'lethal' weaponry to Ukraine until now but missiles systems could arrived within two months"
Trump approves anti-tank missiles for Ukraine as they face Putin | Daily Mail Online

Remember all those disgusting cartoons of Trump servicing Putin...?

They've become boomerangs.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

Yet another deflection and it’s that thoroughly debunked Uranium One story again. What part of “Repeating lies endlessly doesn’t make them true.

You authored quite a long post rather than answer this....

Seems to represent palpable fear on your part.

Soooo....the only individuals documented to have a relationship with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Agreed?

View attachment 180062
As the saying goes, to know that the Left is doing, just look at what they blame on the other side.

Soooo.....they made up the Trump-Putin-Collusion argument.....notice how they're no longer using the term 'collusion'....

....when the only folks with known links to the Kremlin are Democrats.....you know, beside the Clintons and Podestas,....there was the guy who was gonna be more 'flexible.'

In any case.....there's this news:

"Trump defies Putin and agrees to sell Ukraine scores of Javelin anti-tank missiles which are capable of blasting Russia's armor off the battlefield
  • Trump's State Department approves export of 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launch units to Ukraine
  • Its military is in a tense standoff with Russia's after annexation of Ukraine in 2014 and Putin's forces have advanced T-14 battle tanks at their disposal
  • Trump had avoided sending 'lethal' weaponry to Ukraine until now but missiles systems could arrived within two months"
Trump approves anti-tank missiles for Ukraine as they face Putin | Daily Mail Online

Remember all those disgusting cartoons of Trump servicing Putin...?

They've become boomerangs.

Soooo....the only individuals documented to have a relationship with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Agreed?

American intelligence believes that "rocket man" got his rocket engines from russia

Trump won't do anything about it.

The engines in Hwasong-12, Hwasong-14 and yesterday’s Hwansong-15, which proved North Korea could now land a nuclear-armed missile on mainland USA, are close copies of a Soviet-era RD-250 powerplant experts say, which some sources claim was supplied with Vladimir Putin’s knowledge.

And North Korea’s unprecedented leap from primitive Scud-like rockets to full-on space-capable Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles in just two years has led further experts to conclude that the technology MUST have been smuggled in.

According to South Korean intelligence, North Korea received 20 to 40 RD-251 engines from Russia in 2016 – enabling the dramatic technological achievement.

North Korea News: RUSSIA behind North Korea’s missiles - ICBM is copy of SOVIET nuke
More evidence this orange coward is a joke on the international stage and being taken advantage of even greater than Kushner is.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

it lives in Canada, when its not busy lying it does nothing but troll other peoples threads, and start its own troll threads ..

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

it lives in Canada, when its not busy lying it does nothing but troll other peoples threads, and start its own troll threads ..

Where I live doesn’t have any effect on the veracity of my posts.

When you can’t refute the facts, you resort to nothing but personal insults. You surrender is acknowledged and accepted.

Forum List

Back