The End of the 'Trump Loves Putin' Argument

5C339067-FFDA-4740-8E3A-68A75314DB84.jpeg
View attachment 180062
As the saying goes, to know that the Left is doing, just look at what they blame on the other side.

Soooo.....they made up the Trump-Putin-Collusion argument.....notice how they're no longer using the term 'collusion'....

....when the only folks with known links to the Kremlin are Democrats.....you know, beside the Clintons and Podestas,....there was the guy who was gonna be more 'flexible.'

In any case.....there's this news:

"Trump defies Putin and agrees to sell Ukraine scores of Javelin anti-tank missiles which are capable of blasting Russia's armor off the battlefield
  • Trump's State Department approves export of 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launch units to Ukraine
  • Its military is in a tense standoff with Russia's after annexation of Ukraine in 2014 and Putin's forces have advanced T-14 battle tanks at their disposal
  • Trump had avoided sending 'lethal' weaponry to Ukraine until now but missiles systems could arrived within two months"
Trump approves anti-tank missiles for Ukraine as they face Putin | Daily Mail Online

Remember all those disgusting cartoons of Trump servicing Putin...?

They've become boomerangs.

Soooo....the only individuals documented to have a relationship with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Agreed?
which has nothing to do with anything of course.
When this dumb bitch has her back up against the wall, she deflects and spouts gibberish.
Anyone with half a brain can see Putin has Trump’s tiny balls in a sling.

NK threatens US with nuclear weapons, the idiot calls him “ rocket man. “
When Putin does the same the orange coward hides under his bed.
Can’t upset his master.
Also he’s petrified in doing the right thing of putting sanctions on Russia.

Dereliction of duty is the only thing this POS president is consistent with.
That and his woeful incompetence.

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

You haven’t answered a single question posed. You denied, deflected and distorted. When all else failed, you wrapped yourself in the flag and claimed to be a patriot, all while you vociferously defend a lying conman who is draining the public purse to his own benefit.

Anyone who is still defending Trump’s relationship with Putin is either a Russian bot or they’re too stupid to be one person. Which one are you?

Let's review for the hard-of-thinking:

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today?"
Bill and Hillary Clinton should be investigated

Now, birdbrain...here's a question for you:

Was it a huuuuuuuugggggge coincidence that at the very same time the Clinton Crime Family was turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia, the very same Russians decided to be......charitable.....to the tune of $145 million????

Yet another deflection and it’s that thoroughly debunked Uranium One story again. What part of “Repeating lies endlessly doesn’t make them true.

Your post is off topic, AGAIN. Answer the questions.

This thread is about Trump and Putin. You’ve got nothing.

it lives in Canada, when its not busy lying it does nothing but troll other peoples threads, and start its own troll threads ..

Where I live doesn’t have any effect on the veracity of my posts.

When you can’t refute the facts, you resort to nothing but personal insults. You surrender is acknowledged and accepted.

Im not addressing your location, the comment was directed at pc FOR you

You haven’t answered a single question posed. You denied, deflected and distorted. When all else failed, you wrapped yourself in the flag and claimed to be a patriot, all while you vociferously defend a lying conman who is draining the public purse to his own benefit.

Anyone who is still defending Trump’s relationship with Putin is either a Russian bot or they’re too stupid to be one person. Which one are you?

"The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today?"

Was it a huuuuuuuugggggge coincidence that at the very same time the Clinton Crime Family was turning over 20% of our uranium to Russia, the very same Russians decided to be......charitable.....to the tune of $145 million????

Yet another deflection and it’s that thoroughly debunked Uranium One story again. What part of “Repeating lies endlessly doesn’t make them true.

it lives in Canada, when its not busy lying it does nothing but troll other peoples threads, and start its own troll threads ..

When you can’t refute the facts, you resort to nothing but personal insults. You surrender is acknowledged and accepted.

I love it ....two liars/morons confusing each other.

go find another thread to troll

go find another thread to troll

Did you ask for another thread?

You might like this one....

Again...Americans vs. UnAmericans

So she’s railing against publically funded health care, public education, gun control, income supports and social programs from the safety and security of a country with universal single-payer health care, one of the top 5 public education systems in the world, strict gun control, and cradle to the grave social programs.

You can’t get more hypocritical than that. Patriot my ass.

So she’s railing against publically funded health care, public education, gun control, income supports and social programs from the safety and security of a country with universal single-payer health care, one of the top 5 public education systems in the world, strict gun control, and cradle to the grave social programs.

You can’t get more hypocritical than that. Patriot my ass.

like I said she's a Canadian ..

Hey old hag. Why does your senile president refuse to do anything to protect our democracy with the upcoming elections?
He has heard incontrovertible evidence we were attacked in 2016 and is going to happen again this year.
Once again he’s shirking his responsibility as commander in Chief because he’s afraid of angering his best bud Vladimir.

I'm retired U.S. military. Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. My patriotism is safe from the pathetic distractions of a Trump apologist.

"Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

I gave you several opportunities to state that you did that.....you punted.

So sorry....you don't get a third chance to answer the question.

Your shame is understandable.

You gave me opportunities to what? You gave me opportunities to aid in derailing your own thread. I declined.

Why hasn't Putin's puppet instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

When asked why won’t Fat boi protect our country from Russia interfering in our elections, the old hag cries “ The Clinton’s.”
And then she wonders why no one takes her seriously.

"Every job I've had since I turned 18 required I swear an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

I gave you several opportunities to state that you did that.....you punted.

So sorry....you don't get a third chance to answer the question.

Your shame is understandable.

You gave me opportunities to what? You gave me opportunities to aid in derailing your own thread. I declined.

Why hasn't Putin's puppet instituted the sanctions Congress imposed? Why did he roll back sanctions that had been put in place? Why no nickname for the Russian "rocket man"?

Stop beggin'....

No third chance.

When asked why won’t Fat boi protect our country from Russia interfering in our elections, the old hag cries “ The Clinton’s.”
And then she wonders why no one takes her seriously.

You must be terribly upset that nobody has even a drop of respect for you, your opinion, or your intelligence.

Some call it Karma.

Forum List

Back