The end of white America is now clearly in sight

I'm also talking about people like you.
White idiots who appease the third-World swaths to their own demise.
you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
I have given years of my life to defend our constitution, money from my own pocket, Ive participated in fighting against the bush and Obama admins attempts to turn America into the people's republic, what the fuck have you done?
He's a young, proud Pole who thinks having an 85 IQ makes him a genius.

The African American IQ is actually 85, dumbass.
So you're no smarter than African Americans? Why are you claiming to be a genius then?

I actually scored a 124 IQ.

You refuse to actually debate on my previous comment about cranial capacity, and cephalic indexes directed at you.

Instead as expected, you're here to mouth off like the dirty degenerate you are.
I bet you're a millionaire with several patents too. LOL

Not to worry, by that time there won't be an America. We will be Hemisphere #1. And our land will be sold off to anyone that wants it.

You believe that and yet you voted for trump?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is a temporary stay of execution. Revelation tells us that all nations will come against Israel. That means all nations will be under the authority of the UN/NWO, including us.
Hitlery would have put that on the fast track. We dodged a bullet by keeping her out of the White House.

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
The US is also a different place than it was 200 years ago. Change happens. Change is healthy. Stagnation is disease.

Are you saying that non whites cannot be patriots? That they do not believe in the constitution and our form of government. ? Your basis for that assumption is WHAT exactly. ?
obviously non whites can be patriots...like this guy

you don't know what the fuck you are talking about
I have given years of my life to defend our constitution, money from my own pocket, Ive participated in fighting against the bush and Obama admins attempts to turn America into the people's republic, what the fuck have you done?
He's a young, proud Pole who thinks having an 85 IQ makes him a genius.

The African American IQ is actually 85, dumbass.
So you're no smarter than African Americans? Why are you claiming to be a genius then?

I actually scored a 124 IQ.

You refuse to actually debate on my previous comment about cranial capacity, and cephalic indexes directed at you.

Instead as expected, you're here to mouth off like the dirty degenerate you are.
I bet you're a millionaire with several patents too. LOL

My parents are worth about 1.4 million.

I might not have patents, but I'm a quite talented artist.
Most of these I painted below at around the age of 18.

Weak, way more Mexicans are anti-American, than Whites are.

I think Individualists are sub-Humans, selfish people who just think of themselves, not about society and can't properly identify threats, nor proportions, nor important collectives.
there are as many or more whites waging war against my god given, constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms as there are non whites

Disproportionately the Mexican is way more anti-American.

My guess is 80% of Mexicans hold anti-American values, and only 20% of Whites do.

So guess what happens when Mexicans head for the majority?
What do you base that on and, more importantly, what are "anti- American" values??

Well, if you have crowds of Mexicans in the U.S, hassling American flags, and Americans for being against illegals.

Then obviously large tracts of that population is anti-American, point blank.
Waning a path to become American citizens makes them anti American??

Most other groups came here mostly as legal immigrants, if they don't respect our laws, they don't respect our nation.

Great Britain and other once beautiful peaceful nations in Western Europe, have been thoroughly Cucked. It's what happens to nations that allow their white Cuckold Liberals too much power. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. They've created bloody chaos. And they're actually gloating about it. Americans better be paying attention. If they choose to allow their Cucks too much power, their nation will be Cucked too.
Jews are actually responsible for this. In America back in 1965, it was a Jew behind the 1965 Immigration Act and now we are seeing the devastating effects of it. In essence, Jews want to destroy White nations.
:uhoh3:

The US is inching closer & closer to being Cucked like numerous Western European nations have. If the white Liberal Cuckolds do get back in power, the US is doomed. It begins and ends with dismantling Immigration Systems. It's a crucial part of the Cuck agenda. I guess we'll see where Americans decide to go. I truly hope they make the right decision.

The US is inching closer & closer to being Cucked like numerous Western European nations have. If the white Liberal Cuckolds do get back in power, the US is doomed. It begins and ends with dismantling Immigration Systems. It's a crucial part of the Cuck agenda. I guess we'll see where Americans decide to go. I truly hope they make the right decision.
No sure who you think is cuckolding whom. If liberals are cuckolds, who is fucking their wives/spouses?

What the fuck is the "cuck agenda"?

Regarding the "dismantling Immigration Systems", do you mean all those fucking Chinese and Canucks buying up our houses?

Foreigners snap up record number of US homes

Foreigners snap up record number of US homes Tuesday, 18 Jul 2017 | 12:38 PM ET | 00:57

Foreign purchases of U.S. residential real estate surged to the highest level ever in terms of number of homes sold and dollar volume.

Foreign buyers closed on $153 billion worth of U.S. residential properties between April 2016 and March 2017, a 49 percent jump from the period a year earlier, according to the National Association of Realtors. That surpasses the previous high, set in 2015.

The jump follows a year-earlier retreat and comes as a surprise, given the current strength of the U.S. dollar against most foreign currencies, which makes U.S. housing even more expensive. Apparently, the value of a financial safe-haven is outweighing the rising costs.

Foreign sales accounted for 10 percent of all existing home sales by dollar volume and 5 percent by number of properties. In total, foreign buyers purchased 284,455 homes, up 32 percent from the previous year.

Half of all foreign sales were in just three states: Florida, California and Texas.

Chinese buyers led the pack for the fourth straight year, followed by buyers from Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico and India. Russian buyers made up barely 1 percent of the purchases.

Great Britain and other once beautiful peaceful nations in Western Europe, have been thoroughly Cucked. It's what happens to nations that allow their white Cuckold Liberals too much power. They've dismantled Immigration Systems all across Western Europe. They've created bloody chaos. And they're actually gloating about it. Americans better be paying attention. If they choose to allow their Cucks too much power, their nation will be Cucked too.
Jews are actually responsible for this. In America back in 1965, it was a Jew behind the 1965 Immigration Act and now we are seeing the devastating effects of it. In essence, Jews want to destroy White nations.
:uhoh3:
g1351807222940196822.jpg

FWIW, Senator Philip Hart, who proposed the bill, was Irish Catholic.

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act (Hart-Cellar Act)
The Hart-Celler Act abolished the national origins quota system that had structured American immigration policy since the 1920s, replacing it with a preference system that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or residents of the U.S. Numerical restrictions on visas were set at 170,000 per year, not including immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, nor "special immigrants" (including those born in "independent" nations in the Western hemisphere; former citizens; ministers; employees of the U.S. government abroad).

An informative story at the BBC....

How young Americans are set to change the US forever - BBC News
Non-whites are the major source of population increase for the US for some time now.
The Hispanic population will become the predominant ethnic group within 50 years at the current rate.
Even the Asian rate of population growth exceeds the growth rate of the white ethnic group.

The white population median age is now 43 and growing older. It's simply a matter of time.

And with the decline in white people from rural America and traditionalists regions who historically have been Patriots, so will go the inclination to preserve the framework of the USA as founded.

It won't matter to most of us since we'll be gone......but in 200 years I would venture a guess that the USA will be dramatically different than it has been for the last 200 or so. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing probably depends on your point of view.
Well, there's been a large influx of illegal aliens coming over our southern border for years now and the vast majority of them are Catholics and thus, contraception and other forms of birth control are frowned upon, thus they spit out kids left and right.

Some White Catholic nations have very low birth rates, particularly ones in Eastern Europe.
That's Europe; I'm talking about from Mexico, Central America and South America.

....The average African woman also isn't very tall, and most are pretty flat-chested, so that means the already shrinking American black woman will get mixed up in that as well.
Not a fan of National Geographic magazine growing up?

Despite the skin tone, there is a lot of genetic variation between tribal regions including breast size. Africa is huge, not puny like Europe.

article-2445615-188A8AA500000578-349_964x681.jpg
Yes, Africa is a big continent, full of very short people.

???

....The average African woman also isn't very tall, and most are pretty flat-chested, so that means the already shrinking American black woman will get mixed up in that as well.

Despite the skin tone, there is a lot of genetic variation between tribal regions including breast size. Africa is huge, not puny like Europe.

???
Look up the average height of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanaians etc.

It is MUCH shorter than the Sudanese.

Europeans are significantly taller than Africans. Even the Irish are taller than most African countries.

???
Look up the average height of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanaians etc.

It is MUCH shorter than the Sudanese.

Europeans are significantly taller than Africans. Even the Irish are taller than most African countries.

That's true, but in all fairness part of that is probably from malnutrition.

Since America has always been much, much more than weak obsession over skin color, the OP seems to indicate little more than an irrelevant, pointless fear.

Since America has always been much, much more than weak obsession over skin color, the OP seems to indicate little more than an irrelevant, pointless fear.
Not just America, human beings all over the planet. My theory is that being slightly xenophobic is a survival trait.

Forum List

Back