The end of white America is now clearly in sight

African Americans might have been bred to be taller than their African counterparts.
And Poles might have been inbred to the point of mental retardation, but I don't agree with either theory.

Polish American IQ of 109, and an African American IQ of 85.

Now you tell me which one more closely resembles a retard?

African Americans might have been bred to be taller than their African counterparts.
And Poles might have been inbred to the point of mental retardation, but I don't agree with either theory.

Bushman, and Pygmies have the highest genetic diversity in the World, and score IQ's in the mid 50's, classified as retarded.

Since America has always been much, much more than weak obsession over skin color, the OP seems to indicate little more than an irrelevant, pointless fear.
Not just America, human beings all over the planet. My theory is that being slightly xenophobic is a survival trait.

Not anymore

Sure it is, Balkanization is always a potential threat, it's been one of the major factors for many wars, massacres, and genocides.

Now in the U.S.A more than ever, considering now we're seeing more anti-American immigrant elements in U.S society, than ever before.

I know a whole lot brilliant high IQ retards. Worked with some of them. Prisons are filled with them. That's not the "Holy Grail" of success. And the tests for IQ -- probably are culturally biased.

....The average African woman also isn't very tall, and most are pretty flat-chested, so that means the already shrinking American black woman will get mixed up in that as well.
Not a fan of National Geographic magazine growing up?

Despite the skin tone, there is a lot of genetic variation between tribal regions including breast size. Africa is huge, not puny like Europe.

article-2445615-188A8AA500000578-349_964x681.jpg
Yes, Africa is a big continent, full of very short people.

???
Look up the average height of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanaians etc.

It is MUCH shorter than the Sudanese.

Europeans are significantly taller than Africans. Even the Irish are taller than most African countries.

That's true, but in all fairness part of that is probably from malnutrition.
I know that, but morons like Divine Wind were trying to claim that Sudanese people represented the average height of Africans.

The person who makes such as comment as you did.

My IQ is far higher than 109 and I am African American. On top of that, IQ tests have been shown to prove nothing.

Last edited:

My IQ is far higher than 109 and I am African American. On top of that, IQ tests have been shown to prove nothing.
A slight disagreement. IQ tests are a good tool for determining intelligence, but they have flaws. A main one being education levels where the test is merely determining a level of education, not intelligence.

If an IQ test is administered in Swahili or Portuguese, I doubt many people on this forum would do very well on it. Because of this limitation, it's important to measure IQ's given a group with the same exact education levels. Anyone who thinks education in the US is the same across all spectrums of society is fooling themselves.

Not a fan of National Geographic magazine growing up?

Despite the skin tone, there is a lot of genetic variation between tribal regions including breast size. Africa is huge, not puny like Europe.

article-2445615-188A8AA500000578-349_964x681.jpg
Yes, Africa is a big continent, full of very short people.

???
Look up the average height of Nigerians, Kenyans, Ghanaians etc.

It is MUCH shorter than the Sudanese.

Europeans are significantly taller than Africans. Even the Irish are taller than most African countries.

That's true, but in all fairness part of that is probably from malnutrition.
I know that, but morons like Divine Wind were trying to claim that Sudanese people represented the average height of Africans.
Nice lie, but wrong again. Spin it all you like, but anyone who isn't a fucking dumbass and/or racist, can clearly read my comments and determine for themselves what I said.

I know a whole lot brilliant high IQ retards. Worked with some of them. Prisons are filled with them. That's not the "Holy Grail" of success. And the tests for IQ -- probably are culturally biased.
I've always put it as "highly educated idiots". Agreed that IQ tests aren't perfect and can be "culturally biased". As mentioned previously, differences in education levels is a problem in accurately measuring IQ.

OTOH, anyone who believes Africa only has midgets as natural denizens is obviously too stupid to be educated.

Since America has always been much, much more than weak obsession over skin color, the OP seems to indicate little more than an irrelevant, pointless fear.
Not just America, human beings all over the planet. My theory is that being slightly xenophobic is a survival trait.

Not anymore
Why not? Genes are genes. Being fearful of strangeness, be it people, animals, plants, etc, has important survival applications.

A slight disagreement. IQ tests are a good tool for determining intelligence, but they have flaws. A main one being education levels where the test is merely determining a level of education, not intelligence.

If an IQ test is administered in Swahili or Portuguese, I doubt many people on this forum would do very well on it. Because of this limitation, it's important to measure IQ's given a group with the same exact education levels. Anyone who thinks education in the US is the same across all spectrums of society is fooling themselves.

Fair enough. I can agree with this.

Not anymore
Why not? ....

The same reason you do not need to sleep with a night light anymore.

Not anymore
Why not? ....

There is no reason to be xenophobic.

Not anymore
Why not? ....

Growing up is one thing, but genetics are another. While we can overcome many of our innate desires with education, that doesn't mean they go away. Those desires are still there.

Not anymore
Why not? ....

There is no reason to be xenophobic.
Xenophobia is simply the fear of strangers. In modern usage, it often means racism, but it's more than that. At it's basis is the fundamental fear of the unknown. Anything taken to an extreme, or even too far, is bad, but being reluctant to walk around alone in the dark in a strange neighborhood isn't considered "mentally ill". It's often viewed as "good common sense".

Ashkenazi Jews especially, and to a lesser degree Western Europeans sure seem to be pretty illogical for the high levels of their IQ's.

Both seem to be often insistent on replacing their own people, with Third-World riff-raffs.

Furthermore, with Ashkenazi Jews, so many of them blame Poland for the Holocaust.

Other Ashkenazi Jew quirks also include their strong support for gun control, considering Nazi Germany used it on them.

The racist who posts things as fact without posting evidence to back up their assertions.

Polish American IQ of 109.

American Ethnic Groups
Thanks for the link, albeit from a book published 39 years ago. You obviously were only looking at the charts and not reading the content. If you had, you'd have understood the purpose of the study; to show how IQ's rise as impoverished groups improve as their conditions improve. It also says there is no difference noted in Ethnic group IQs that could not be attributed to socioeconomic disadvantages.

This is simplified for your reading pleasure on page 229:
American Ethnic Group IQ.png

Forum List

Back