The End Times

Dunce Mudda must know Jesus explicitly tells us we won't know exact date. So when no one gives him an exact date, he declares victory.
Sheeeeeeeesh, that's as stupid as it gets. Even for dead head heathen

Dunce Mudda must know Jesus explicitly tells us we won't know exact date. So when no one gives him an exact date, he declares victory.
You said it was coming soon? That means you have a general idea of when it's coming. Well, except in your case. You have nothing, we got it.

You said it was coming soon? That means you have a general idea of when it's coming. Well, except in your case. You have nothing, we got it.

And "Jesus tells us"? It's all hearsay in the bible, no first hand accounts.

The bible teaches, Jesus will come to the earth at Har-mageddon, leading Gods armies. The ones who worship the image of the beast wont know whwn that will occur. Only those being taught by the real teachers of Jesus will see it coming when it does. Not to say others wont see it at that point--Ezekial is clear--They will have to know, I am Jehovah.
Who is the beast?

Which one--there are 2 listed at Rev 13--Did you read it--cant you see it occurring for years now?
I was hoping you could shed some light on describing exactly who the beasts are for people can understand it? Is it a carnal manifestation or a spiritual thing that we should be looking for? Or could it possibly happen in both realms and also in each individual person's lives?

Some keys are in Daniel-- Horn = kingdom-- 10 horns--a place where kingdoms gather. 2 horn-- 2 kingdoms working together to exercise all authority of the 7 headed beast with 10 horns. It has been happening for awhile-- 7 heads = the 7 world powers of all time--4 are listed in Daniel--the roman empire-- the british empire-- the 2 horned beast. But yet in a sense the 7 headed beast with 10 horns is an 8th king in itself. The bible teaches in Daniel or Rev--Its the middle east where it occurs( excercising the authority) they go after--the hidden gold it says.

What do you make of Daniel 11 25-28, a verse that Jesus related himself to, " Those who eat at his board will be his undoing" which is in reference to a contemptible creature , a master of stratagem, ascending the throne of the kingdom?

The king of the north and king of the south are govts of men. Usa--Russia,--But it says a new king of the North will arise? Terrorism?, Russia standing back up? China?
It said there would be a pushing= cold war vs Usa-Russia. Russia split up after that.

Who is the beast?

The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point: The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man], who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared, and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.

Revelation chapter 13

13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'

13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'

13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'

13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....

13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'

Revelation chapter 17

17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'

17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast

that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'

17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'

Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable prophecy/Revelation fulfillment, I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great whore of the Revelation,

Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.

Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.

KISSINGER and 666

Note there are two beasts of Revelation 13.

One from the sea.The other from the land. One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.

English is the world's single most widespread language:

A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.

K= 66

I= 54

S= 114

S= 114

I = 54

N= 84

G= 42

E= 30

R= 108

+ 666

Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.

Kissinger is Jewish

Kissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'

Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader

So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER

The question becomes-

Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?

I say NO, Jesus would not.

Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.

The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.

I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.

Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.

'...for the time is near'...'

'....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...'

wait and see....

Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!

The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'

Isaiah 14:24

SLINGING SEEDS

JFK: Sexual sociopath and political faker

Was=League of nations--Is not--Done away with( slain head) after ww2--- will come=United nations.
The image that fools mortal hearts= peace and security.

I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?

So would you describe yourself as a preterist?
I suppose that's what I am. Although some factions of preterism say that even though Jesus has come, the end has not. I don't understand how they miss that elephant in the room.

So you don't believe in any kind of future return of Christ? How about a future resurrection of the dead? If you do believe in that, where does that fit into your timeline?
I haven't attended Bible study lately. The study of Revelation we embarked on has gone one direction - toward futurism, and dissent is frowned on.

The way I read the Scriptures, the end times have passed and the era of peace, prosperity, and happiness is here. The kingdom of heaven is here.

Daniel says that when the last foreign ruler subjugates Israel, God will establish His kingdom on the earth (2:44). While Israel was subject to Rome, its last foreign ruler, Paul says that the Church is here to stay (Eph. 3:21).

And there we have it. Christianity is the kingdom of heaven on the earth. The wars and earthquakes that Jesus warned his generation of in the Olivet discourse occurred during the Roman-Jewish Wars, after which Israel finally and fully lost all viability as a state. After the failed Bar Kokhba Revolt in AD 132, the Jewish Age had come to an end, and the Christian Age, like a fig tree in springtime sprouting green shoots, waiting for summer, ready to blossom, would begin.

I'm aware that most Christians believe that the end of the age that the Bible tells us of refers to the end of the current age, and I don't understand why. Might someone enlighten me? Has the Apocalypse come and gone? Why or why not?

So would you describe yourself as a preterist?
I suppose that's what I am. Although some factions of preterism say that even though Jesus has come, the end has not. I don't understand how they miss that elephant in the room.

So you don't believe in any kind of future return of Christ? How about a future resurrection of the dead? If you do believe in that, where does that fit into your timeline?
A future return? Sure. And a past return and a current return. He was and is and is to come, as the Scriptures say. He always comes. And he's here.
Past, Present, Futur exist all in one.

Okay, we'll keep waiting.

I think that's exactly what Jesus would have us do...keep (live) His Word, and wait. Jesus didn't leave us alone - the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, was sent to teach us, to live in us, to remind us...until Christ returns. John 14:26

We were warned not to follow if anyone says - Oh, Jesus is right over there, come see. Even though we will not know of the hour - the event of his return will be remarkable, and no one will need to say - here He is. Matthew 24:23-27

It's tempting to try to solve the mystery around Jesus return, to unlock the secrets of Revelation...and the establishment of His kingdom on earth. Perhaps we're not meant to. Over and over Jesus tells us that God's got this, He's got a plan, He's in control. All in good time...keep my commandments.

No where is His reassurance clearer than when Jesus is comforting the disciples prior to His crucifixion.

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
John 14:1-3.

What more than this could we ask? - Let not your hearts be troubled...I will come back and take you to be with me...

Live our lives in a way that would make Jesus proud when he 'walks through the door' - I believe that is where he would have us focus our energy.

You can say that the 1000 years of the Book of Revelations are the AD 132 to AD 1132 approximately. All Cristian kingdoms of Europe completed their formations in that period. Isaac Newton of England calculated that the "old Earth" will pass away in year AD 3797.

Another hurdle that futurists must clear is the lack of continuity in the Scriptures. The Church Age, in their minds, must be parenthetical, a plan B, we might say, as if God needed an alternate one.

But the Bible tells a single, cohesive story. Creation - Adam* - who had access to God, the Tree of Life, ate of another tree, and opened his eyes to things apart from God. He worshipped the gods of his pagan neighbors and adopted their ways. He would not - could not - make it right again. God forgave this ignorance (Acts 17:30), and hence the Messiah made it right for us; he brought heaven down, as the popular song says. The union of heaven and earth. Now God walks in the Garden with us again.

That, in a nutshell, is the story of the Bible. Rebellion and idolatry, forgiveness and redemption, and the Kingdom of Heaven on the earth.

Many Christians, including in this thread, would tell a more disjointed story. They would say that man sinned and fell, Jesus died so he can go to heaven, and then . . . nothing. They're waiting for something to happen that they can't explain. Or certainly that they can't agree on, except that the Church is parenthetical, a pause in the story, not really meant to be, even though Daniel and Paul say it was. And Jesus, too.

As admirable as evangelical Christianity has been in proselytizing the Gospel, it has repackaged it somewhat. The development of this "reconstituted" Gospel coincides somewhat with the growing popularity of dispensationalism.

Revelation exhorts us to conquer, not to share Chick tracts.

* Adam is humankind. Note also that the Hebrew writers sometimes even personified Israel (see Numbers 25:3, for example).

Another hurdle that futurists must clear is the lack of continuity in the Scriptures.

Futurist have no problem because only the real, real slow among us think Revelation 13->forward has already occurred.

Revelation exhorts us to conquer, not to share Chick tracts.

Jack Chick conveyed more truth in one minute of his life than such as you have ever conveyed.

Jack Chick is bashed by anti-Christ (especially Papist) precisely because Jack exposed them.

Who is the beast?

Which one--there are 2 listed at Rev 13--Did you read it--cant you see it occurring for years now?
I was hoping you could shed some light on describing exactly who the beasts are for people can understand it? Is it a carnal manifestation or a spiritual thing that we should be looking for? Or could it possibly happen in both realms and also in each individual person's lives?

Some keys are in Daniel-- Horn = kingdom-- 10 horns--a place where kingdoms gather. 2 horn-- 2 kingdoms working together to exercise all authority of the 7 headed beast with 10 horns. It has been happening for awhile-- 7 heads = the 7 world powers of all time--4 are listed in Daniel--the roman empire-- the british empire-- the 2 horned beast. But yet in a sense the 7 headed beast with 10 horns is an 8th king in itself. The bible teaches in Daniel or Rev--Its the middle east where it occurs( excercising the authority) they go after--the hidden gold it says.

What do you make of Daniel 11 25-28, a verse that Jesus related himself to, " Those who eat at his board will be his undoing" which is in reference to a contemptible creature , a master of stratagem, ascending the throne of the kingdom?

The king of the north and king of the south are govts of men. Usa--Russia,--But it says a new king of the North will arise? Terrorism?, Russia standing back up? China?
It said there would be a pushing= cold war vs Usa-Russia. Russia split up after that.

China? Russia? The USA? lol.. When did the truth become a guess?

No. Its not about a new king in any government. " King is your word, my task is to bear witness to the truth."

Scripture identifies Jesus as the contemptible creature who was never given the honor of royalty, a master of stratagem, who would ascend the throne during times of intrigue..

Remember? "those who eat at his board will be his undoing."

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never never been told, and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Last edited:

No. Its not about a new king in any government. " King is your word, my task is to bear witness to the truth."

Scripture identifies Jesus as the contemptible creature who was never given the honor of royalty, a master of stratagem, who would ascend the throne during times of intrigue..

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never never been told, and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

The bible teaches a new king of the north will rise during these last days. There was to be a ;pushing between the first king of the north and king of the south=The cold war. Russia divided since then, a new king of the north pops up?

The bible teaches a new king of the north will rise during these last days. There was to be a ;pushing between the first king of the north and king of the south=The cold war. Russia divided since then, a new king of the north pops up?
The last days have been going on for thousands of years. The "end times" are the end of the seasons or you could even say a point in time when all things of the spirit are planted and the faithful take rest in the lord's spirit (by faith we take rest in our spirit knowing no matter what God is in control or you could say peace of mind for our soul). First let's look at who is the king (spiritually speaking) over all of the kings of the earth and then perhaps we can see what the king of the north is talking about. Who rules the hearts and minds of men? Then ask which men or how are we defining men at this point as that would leave out women (a strict division of male and female humans not both being created in the image of God?). Would not the men be speaking about those ancient hosts that God created to do his will? Could the last days for a believer be speaking about the days that the lord's spirit in us is bringing us to a place in the spirit where we can become overcomers of the carnal world that dwells or rules in our own minds? After all that is was Jesus did when his time was done and he said "It is finished". He allowed his flesh to be crucified in order to overcome it as an ensample for those who would follow him into the everlasting to be as the angels.

King of the North you could also say are things kept from view of a carnal mind while the propaganda of Babel rules the carnally minded human. Hidden treasures.....lurking in the background while one (human with the living soul) is still sleeping or traversing the wilderness.

Russia...I hear is boiling up to depart (spiritually speaking) and Christian churches are popping up all over over there.

The last days have been going on for thousands of years. The "end times" are the end of the seasons or you could even say a point in time when all things of the spirit are planted and the faithful take rest in the lord's spirit (by faith we take rest in our spirit knowing no matter what God is in control or you could say peace of mind for our soul). First let's look at who is the king (spiritually speaking) over all of the kings of the earth and then perhaps we can see what the king of the north is talking about. Who rules the hearts and minds of men? Then ask which men or how are we defining men at this point as that would leave out women (a strict division of male and female humans not both being created in the image of God?). Would not the men be speaking about those ancient hosts that God created to do his will? Could the last days for a believer be speaking about the days that the lord's spirit in us is bringing us to a place in the spirit where we can become overcomers of the carnal world that dwells or rules in our own minds? After all that is was Jesus did when his time was done and he said "It is finished". He allowed his flesh to be crucified in order to overcome it as an ensample for those who would follow him into the everlasting to be as the angels.

King of the North you could also say are things kept from view of a carnal mind while the propaganda of Babel rules the carnally minded human. Hidden treasures.....lurking in the background while one (human with the living soul) is still sleeping or traversing the wilderness.

Russia...I hear is boiling up to depart (spiritually speaking) and Christian churches are popping up all over over there.

Israel is the northern kingdom, Judah the southern kingdom. The kingdom of the north was comprised of the ten "lost ' tribes. Jesus was sent to retrieve the lost sheep of the house of Israel, That makes him the king of the northern kingdom.... or rather, the Messiah of the lost tribes of the northern kingdom.

The contemptible creature, the king of the north, who was not given the honor of royalty is defeated by the southern kingdom and withdraws to his homeland ( in the sky). He then returns after a time to wreak havoc on many at a time when they least expect it. All of that including the fact that scripture associates this contemptible creature with Jesus by citing the prophecy, "those who eat at his board will be his undoing, shows that kjw47 doesn't know what he is talking about inciting fear about some imaginary world war with russia and china.

Funny as hell that a guy who professes to belong to the only true church says that the kingdom of the north represents Russia and the contemptible king of the north that he fears is the antichrist is identified by scripture as Jesus.

Last edited:

You are mistaken. Putin banned the only Christian religion that was over there. Religions belonging to a divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26) popping up over there.

Both male and female are created in Gods image= the ability to LOVE and REASON( is Gods image)

Israel is the northern kingdom, Judah the southern kingdom. The kingdom of the north was comprised of the ten "lost ' tribes. Jesus was sent to retrieve the lost sheep of the house of Israel, That makes him the king of the northern kingdom.... or rather, the Messiah of the lost tribes of the northern kingdom.

The contemptible creature, the king of the north, who was not given the honor of royalty is defeated by the southern kingdom and withdraws to his homeland ( in the sky). He then returns after a time to wreak havoc on many at a time when they least expect it. All of that including the fact that scripture associates this contemptible creature with Jesus by citing the prophecy, "those who eat at his board will be his undoing, shows that kjw47 doesn't know what he is talking about inciting fear about some imaginary world war with russia and china.

Funny as hell that a guy who professes to belong to the only true church says that the kingdom of the north represents Russia and the contemptible king of the north that he fears is the antichrist is identified by scripture as Jesus.

How sad it must be to live in such deplorable thoughts about Gods son.

I never said there will be a war between Russia and china--Stop making bull up.

What country did you say represents the northern kingdom if not Israel?? Russia. lol...

Who is the contemptible creature that was denied the honor of royalty? The gospels point to Jesus. "Those who eat at his board will be his undoing" Is that a deplorable thought? lol...

You think he was or is loved and accepted by anyone? How does that fit in with the prophecy of the suffering servant? You profess to love and believe in Jesus but when his teaching is revealed you don't believe and then reject the revelation as contemptible. lol....

Why do the churches still celebrate his death? To proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes.

Why until then? Because when he comes he comes to destroy the antichrist, the false substitute counterfeit Jesus that is the only Jesus anyone alive today has ever known. Pretentious holy rollers who have made a living lying in the name of the Lord promoting a belief in a three in one edible mangod might find that contemptible too.." "And kings curl their lips in disgust. for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

When Jesus spoke of the time when the Jews will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles are fulfilled , what do you think he meant?

Last edited:

You are mistaken. Putin banned the only Christian religion that was over there. Religions belonging to a divided house( 33,000 trinity based religions) that will not stand( Mark 3:24-26) popping up over there.

Both male and female are created in Gods image= the ability to LOVE and REASON( is Gods image)
Banned "the only Christian religion"? I am curious, do you witness to your own precepts or those given and even written in time from the spirit of the lord?

Pretentious holy rollers who have made a living lying in the name of the Lord promoting a belief in a three in one edible mangod might find that contemptible too.." "And kings curl their lips in disgust. for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."
That reminds me of my second ex-sister-in-law......poor thing she couldn't even handle a five year old stepson so she wanted to send him off to the loony bin....she thought she was holy because she sang at the church on Sunday's even though Monday through Saturday she did all sorts of undesirable things not worthy of mention.

The corporate/collective body of Israel the northern kingdom....King is the King of kings, also called the Lord of Hosts.....spirit of prophecy, etc. The carnal human (king's in their own minds) take issue with that and have since time....anyone who lives to their own pleasure has a tough time giving up that control they believe that they retain. It is typical nature of the first adam/human that lives by carnal precepts.

What country did you say represents the northern kingdom if not Israel?? Russia. lol...

Who is the contemptible creature that was denied the honor of royalty? The gospels point to Jesus. "Those who eat at his board will be his undoing" Is that a deplorable thought? lol...

You think he was or is loved and accepted by anyone? How does that fit in with the prophecy of the suffering servant? You profess to love and believe in Jesus but when his teaching is revealed you don't believe and then reject the revelation as contemptible. lol....

Why do the churches still celebrate his death? To proclaim the death of the Lord until he comes.

Why until then? Because when he comes he comes to destroy the antichrist, the false substitute counterfeit Jesus that is the only Jesus anyone alive today has ever known. Pretentious holy rollers who have made a living lying in the name of the Lord promoting a belief in a three in one edible mangod might find that contemptible too.." "And kings curl their lips in disgust. for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

When Jesus spoke of the time when the Jews will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles are fulfilled , what do you think he meant?
Why don't you believe in the Holy Trinity? In the book of Genesis, God said let US make man in OUR own image. Who do you think He was talking to? The Bible also states that everything was made by Him (JESUS) and for Him. And without Him was not anything made that was made. Jesus claimed to be equal with God. He proved this by living a sinless life, and then offering that life as payment for our sins. He further proved it by rising from the dead. Hundreds of people saw him after he rose again, and the disciples watched as he ascended into Heaven. Those same disciples also suffered imprisonment, torture and death rather than deny a risen Christ. Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords. Believe it.

Forum List

Back